Thread: Yams Hurting

Gegenpressing pink fuds

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gegenpressing pink fuds
    Simple fans.

To quote their great cash for shares swindler Vladimir Romanov.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Hopefully they lose all 8 of their European games. Horrible delusional club.

To think they were just getting over the hurt of only getting 150k sell on fee for Hickey when he moved to Brentford.

Funny how the so called big club didn’t shout that from the roof tops along with the current capacity of Tiny Park.

Whole lotta hurt going on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    Back page of EEN, hearts player griping about Hibs fans and players celebrating "as though we had won the trophy". Obviously never been to a real party.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
    Was that Sibbick? The guy who was completely done for our goal? You'd think he'd be keeping a low profile and not running his mouth in the press...

Was that Sibbick? The guy who was completely done for our goal? You'd think he'd be keeping a low profile and not running his mouth in the press...
    No you wouldn't as he plays for Hearts.

Family yam thinks Sibbick is an absolute dud, which is pleasing.

He ain't a fan of Robbie replay either as he is convinced tactics in last 15 minutes cost them the win.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

[QUOTE=RoxburghHibs;7060438]
    Quote Originally Posted by DIXIHIBS View Post

They won one derby in the 1970s. The derby after the 7-0 game.

One win in an entire decade.

Just a shame we only met twice a season in those days.
    I know we dominated the 70s but sure they beat us either 78 or 79 2-1 at Easter Road I could be wrong

@hibs.net private member hibees 7062's Avatar
    Ushering Boyles shot that went wide out as if it missed by miles just before the goal . On his ar5e for the goal which made it sweeter .

Can I borrow some ambition? degenerated's Avatar
    Is he not the clown that claims we tried to sign him a couple of times

Playing to the Hordes and deflecting the pressure from Robbie

Their fans were giving it the "cheerios", whistling for the FT whistle, preparing to celebrate a victory as they were a mere seconds away. We snatch it away from them with literally the last kick of the ball. Of course we were going to celebrate that and any one of them that says they wouldn't do the same if it had been the other way round is an out and out liar.

I love how they're trying to deflect the fact that they should have wrapped up the game by going back to the whole big team wee team crap, pathetic for celebrating a draw etc. They've celebrated draws against us on countless occassions and they certainly are no strangers to having fans run on the park. They still bang on about Okturks equaliser to this day and have a beer named after his goal in some Yam pub down Gorgie! So don't let them kid you on with all this "we are far too big a team to celebrate draws" nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post

He ain't a fan of Robbie replay either as he is convinced tactics in last 15 minutes cost them the win.

Every family needs a family yam. Great to play with and wind up, although there can be a problem if not properly house-trained. On the plus side, they are usually nice and quiet during any game of football, especially since 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
    Every family needs a family yam. Great to play with and wind up, although there can be a problem if not properly house-trained. On the plus side, they are usually nice and quiet during any game of football, especially since 2016.
    This one is nearly always playing golf when their team is playing, tends to watch games in the club and has the uncanny ability to drink far more of my whisky than ever comes the other way on the few occasions we get together.

Sir Matt Busby

This one is nearly always playing golf when their team is playing, tends to watch games in the club and has the uncanny ability to drink far more of my whisky than ever comes the other way on the few occasions we get together.
    Leave the Talisker, Laphroaig etc in plain view on the sideboard and serve him a cheap bland blend from a bottle that only gets used when he's visiting.

He's worth it.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

First Team Breakthrough
    Just watching sportscene now we had all the chances in first half
    They took there first. Can’t see where they’re seeing a one sided game 😆

Robbie - "We dominated the game, scored the goal and had chances to make it two, three or even four".

Surely you have to have two goals first before you have chances to make it three of four? Thats like us saying we really should have won 4-1 if we had taken Bushiri's chance and Youans first half chances. If your auntie had bollocks and all that...

Robbie - "We dominated the game, scored the goal and had chances to make it two, three or even four".

Surely you have to have two goals first before you have chances to make it three of four? Thats like us saying we really should have won 4-1 if we had taken Bushiri's chance and Youans first half chances. If your auntie had bollocks and all that...
    His aunty does indeed have bollocks...

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar

It's about time Hearts didn't win a derby they were the better team in. Another 10/20 times and we'll be even.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagan Hibernia View Post
    zero humility or self awareness. Almost psychotically deluded as to their importance, relevance and general Big-Ness.

three trophies in 60 years.
    Three trophies in 60 years, 2 of which were financed from stolen money to the sum of over £80m and the other trophy financed by £20m from the then owner.

The ongoing comedy thing for me is that this incarnation has spent over £40m of fans and Anderson's extra money in the past few years and still not won a trophy. If they don't win a trophy this season, they'll have spent £50m of extra cash by the earliest time they can win a trophy in season 23/24.

£50m! It's laughable.

@hibs.net private member Libby Hibby's Avatar
    Fxxx the Hertz…P.S They are all, every single one of them, still spewing. It’s a joy to behold.

Tynecastle boss Robbie Neilson also appeared to take a swipe at Hibs' celebrations when he said: "We had a brilliant season last year......so when we come to THESE places and drop points it's going to be a big thing for the opposition"

He should learn, as my dad says, to "button it". However, he clearly has an issue with Hibs so it's quite pleasing to see the petulant side of the Gorgie tramp 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Is It On.... View Post
    Tynecastle boss Robbie Neilson also appeared to take a swipe at Hibs' celebrations when he said: "We had a brilliant season last year......so when we come to THESE places and drop points it's going to be a big thing for the opposition"

He should learn, as my dad says, to "button it". However, he clearly has an issue with Hibs so it's quite pleasing to see the petulant side of the Gorgie tramp
    Could you imagine the headlines in the media and comments from the so called pundits if a Hibs manager came out with Pish like that!

Arrogance with nothing to back it up or support it!

@hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar

He should learn, as my dad says, to "button it". However, he clearly has an issue with Hibs so it's quite pleasing to see the petulant side of the Gorgie tramp 😂
    He’s been the same ever since he returned to them. He’s got to play to the gallery as much as he can because he knows deep down a couple of bad results against us will have him hounded. 2016 will never leave him and that makes me happy.

@hibs.net private member Hibernian Verse's Avatar
    As Rocky Johnson used to say, he's "working the gimmick".

It’s babytalk, playground rubbish, contrast it with Johnson’s statement which was calm, collected and talking about US and our journey, not them and theirs.

But our managers generally are more classier and have been through the years. There was Fenlons GIRUY gesture to the yams and I think Mixu said something about Berra diving to get Fletcher sent off, but generally we don’t get involved in the sledging. Every Hearts manager I remember chatted **** about us. Or, y know, either that or he’s on a sex offenders register or something…

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    It’s babytalk, playground rubbish, contrast it with Johnson’s statement which was calm, collected and talking about US and our journey, not them and theirs.

But our managers generally are more classier and have been through the years. There was Fenlons GIRUY gesture to the yams and I think Mixu said something about Berra diving to get Fletcher sent off, but generally we don’t get involved in the sledging. Every Hearts manager I remember chatted **** about us. Or, y know, either that or he’s on a sex offenders register or something…
    He does look like he belongs on one in fairness

Wait till he finds out they dropped points here last season to Shaun Maloney.

Testimonial Due
    They are still pure ragin and can't keep their big mouths shut

Quote Originally Posted by cocteautwin View Post
    Three trophies in 60 years, 2 of which were financed from stolen money to the sum of over £80m and the other trophy financed by £20m from the then owner.

The ongoing comedy thing for me is that this incarnation has spent over £40m of fans and Anderson's extra money in the past few years and still not won a trophy. If they don't win a trophy this season, they'll have spent £50m of extra cash by the earliest time they can win a trophy in season 23/24.

£50m! It's laughable.
    The 20 million the pieman spent was paid off by the Russian gangster too.