hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Yams Hurting

@hibs.net private member stu in nottingham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EdinMike View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Either we name a beer after Boyle or go all out and make a whisky and call it “Distilled and Boyled”
    Name a beer you say..?

IPA.jpg
    FAITH HOPE LOVE

My Blog:
    The Tears of a Clown

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar T Grouch View Post
    Add Tom English to that!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62459046

Dull game dominated by hearts but the stats just don't agree with that assessment.
    Caught a bit of the radio where the folk back at the BBC were telling English it was hand ball because they’d seen the footage but he was still disputing it even after he admitted he hadn’t seen a replay. Roaster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CropleyisGod View Post
    Caught a bit of the radio where the folk back at the BBC were telling English it was hand ball because they’d seen the footage but he was still disputing it even after he admitted he hadn’t seen a replay. Roaster.

He is after the Assistant footman to Mrs doctor Budge gig and as soon as he has finished training as a foot stool he should be promoted instantly.

One of the main apologists when they got relegated for being in the relegation position when the season ended, he can't escape now.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by stu in nottingham View Post
    Name a beer you say..?

IPA.jpg
    It was a tongue in cheek jab at them for saying “we over celebrated a draw” yes 🙃

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart93 View Post
    Every comfort blanket they have is out in force today.

They thought they were coming to steam roller us. That’s what hurts them.
    Yep! I admittedly had a wee look over at Kickback a few days before to see what they were saying and to a person they had it nailed on as an easy win. A win coming even if they only played 60/70% etc. I was reading it with the biggest smile. Some of them have very short memories, especially with Neilson in charge of a derby 😂

Its actually just as funny a read on their match day thread as soon as Boyle scores the place absolutely implodes..

'Saw it coming. We changed formation and sat back. We were lucky Youan never scored first half. I just knew Boyle was scoring at some point'. Then the Neilson haters come out and they quickly remember his part in us winning the cup in 2016. If anyone genuinely thinks they aren't hurting after yesterday, go and visit that match thread and read from when Boyle scores and the page after page onwards.

Totally and completely - Glorious! 🤣🤫

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    He is after the Assistant footman to Mrs doctor Budge gig and as soon as he has finished training as a foot stool he should be promoted instantly.

One of the main apologists when they got relegated for being in the relegation position when the season ended, he can't escape now.

Reconstruction lol its back on the table because its not fair.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Waxy View Post
    Reconstruction lol its back on the table because its not fair.
    If one finds oneself unable to mention the relegation word when one's team has been relegated a statement writer like mrs doctor Budge is crucial, as is a renowned legal adviser like that estate agent fellow/gasman.

They will help devise an acceptable solution like reconstruction which will make perfect sense to everyone.

Failing that I quite like expungulation which I think is a far more acceptable, and Budge sounding term, than merely acknowledging the relegation of the team who finished in the relegation position. Irrespective of whether or not, as the good lady said, they had spent money specifically to avoid relegation.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Poor wee lambs, every one of our players is either a thug or a cheat, wee angels so they are 🤣🤣🤣

First Team Regular OstKurve Hibs's Avatar
    I just had a quick look on keechback for a chuckle,
    One of the mutant buffoons is questioning how Boyler got clearance so quickly to play lol....... it's a conspiracy haha

Also I think I read in the Scotsman that Captain Caveman has never won as a player or manager at Easter Road ? Is that correct ?

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    Also I think I read in the Scotsman that Captain Caveman has never won as a player or manager at Easter Road ? Is that correct ?
    Yes that’s correct. Glorious record for Robbie replay
    SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016
    GGTTH

Yes.

Add Tom English to that!

Dull game dominated by hearts but the stats just don't agree with that assessment.
    I often don't agree with Tom English but I don't see much to disagree with in his article. Don't see where he says it was dominated by Hearts. He says "The visitors didn't hammer in the final nail, though. They might have been comfortable but they weren't carefree and they got caught."

Not really saying they dominated but arguably they were comfortable as we didn't look like scoring in the 2nd half until the chances in injury time and they'd had 2 or 3 chances to get a 2nd earlier in the half. He also says we had the better of it until their goal, which again sounds right to me. That early period is when we created most of our decent chances.

He was actually arguing with Michael Stewart afterwards that a draw was a fair result and MS thought Hearts deserved the win.

Quote Originally Posted by California-Hibs View Post
    Yep! I admittedly had a wee look over at Kickback a few days before to see what they were saying and to a person they had it nailed on as an easy win. A win coming even if they only played 60/70% etc. I was reading it with the biggest smile. Some of them have very short memories, especially with Neilson in charge of a derby 😂

Its actually just as funny a read on their match day thread as soon as Boyle scores the place absolutely implodes..

'Saw it coming. We changed formation and sat back. We were lucky Youan never scored first half. I just knew Boyle was scoring at some point'. Then the Neilson haters come out and they quickly remember his part in us winning the cup in 2016. If anyone genuinely thinks they aren't hurting after yesterday, go and visit that match thread and read from when Boyle scores and the page after page onwards.

Totally and completely - Glorious! 🤣🤫
    Page 33 is when squirrel scores,a friend told me😎😎😎

Quote Originally Posted by rotherhamrob View Post
    Page 33 is when squirrel scores,a friend told me😎😎😎
    I’m up for a laugh and a beer on a Monday night, why not 😅

@hibs.net private member The Spaceman's Avatar
    I was sat next to a table of five of them on George St after the game. One of them caught a glimpse of my sleeve and asked if I was a Hibee. I of course obliged, to which they said they were all Jambos. One of them out of nowhere got really aggressive and started going:

“Yous are utter dog****.”
    “I’m going to stick my house on Hibs getting relegated.”
    “Your CBS are both absolutely honking.”
    “You deserved nothing from that game.”

All whilst I sat with my ice, ice, ice cold pint, sipping with a smile and basking in the summer sun. Get it right, right up them. Had it not been for an illegal handball, they’d have lost is the other way to look at it 😂👌😘

8 draws and 7 defeats in 15 competitive visits to Easter Road as a player and manager for Hearts and Dundee Utd.

Kris Boyd

Hearts are miles ahead of hibs
    Our draw just papers the cracks

A ****in moron of the highest order

Even Oli Shaw has scored more legitimate derby goals than Shankland and Shaw never scored a derby goal.
    Work that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tambo View Post
    Will be hurting a bit more to find out they have missed out on the top 100 most successful clubs in Europe also.

Aberdeen 92nd
    Hibernian 96th

https://mobile.twitter.com/swissfoot...C91YuD_pgrAAAA
    Liverpool with 6 European Cups/Champions Leagues and 3 UEFA Cups/Europa Leagues are 1 place behind Celtic and 6 behind Rangers. 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Nicho87 View Post
    Kris Boyd

Hearts are miles ahead of hibs
    Our draw just papers the cracks

A ****in moron of the highest order
    More of an attention seeker TBH, best ignored!

First Team Breakthrough Tommy75's Avatar
    The fact they are saying we over celebrated pretty much sums up their support. They are the most boring support in Scotland. Their relative success over the years has been wasted on them. 1-0 up on their rivals for most of the game yesterday and not a peep from their end other than a few sad 'Hullo, Hullos" and the "nanana Jam Tarts".

@hibs.net private member Pagan Hibernia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Spaceman View Post
    I was sat next to a table of five of them on George St after the game. One of them caught a glimpse of my sleeve and asked if I was a Hibee. I of course obliged, to which they said they were all Jambos. One of them out of nowhere got really aggressive and started going:

All whilst I sat with my ice, ice, ice cold pint, sipping with a smile and basking in the summer sun. Get it right, right up them. Had it not been for an illegal handball, they’d have lost is the other way to look at it 😂👌😘
    should have chucked that ice cold pint all over the tw**

@hibs.net private member Pagan Hibernia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy75 View Post
    The fact they are saying we over celebrated pretty much sums up their support. They are the most boring support in Scotland. Their relative success over the years has been wasted on them. 1-0 up on their rivals for most of the game yesterday and not a peep from their end other than a few sad 'Hullo, Hullos" and the "nanana Jam Tarts".
    Is right. Dour, mostly silent apart from 4 songs, bloodied turd coloured fannys

if there’s a more grim football colour than maroon I’ve yet to see it

Quote Originally Posted by The Spaceman View Post

All whilst I sat with my ice, ice, ice cold pint, sipping with a smile and basking in the summer sun. Get it right, right up them. Had it not been for an illegal handball, they’d have lost is the other way to look at it
    They're a bunch of urban bumpkins, mate. Glad you cheezed your way through their bumpf.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member
    Add Tom English to that!

... stats that are notable by their absence from the BBC Report - funny that - not like it's a big game or anything

Quote Originally Posted by basehibby View Post
    ... stats that are notable by their absence from the BBC Report - funny that - not like it's a big game or anything
    every other game has the 3 tabs at the bottom with all the stats? Why not for this game?

O I know why, it provides factual information that would prove certain comments wrong/incorrect!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pagan Hibernia View Post
    should have chucked that ice cold pint all over the tw**
    Ice cold beer doesn't show on a polyester maroon blazer with plastic brass buttons...

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    If Hearts were so dominatant they wouldn't have gone into their shell and started their we games of Best Man Fall. Brush one of their players and they went down squealing. Pretty much what you expect from them.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
    They wasted time making out the were injured,if they stayed on their feet,the game would have been over,they would have won.once again they blame others .a hand ball in the lead up to the goal,shankland never scored,it was an own goal,Robbie leslie Neilson said theycould have scored 3or4,really,the man wants treatment.