hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yams Hurting

@hibs.net private member

Yams Hurting

Check out this belter…

https://scottishfootballmatters.org/2022/08/07/hibs-manager-lee-johnson-happy-with-a-lucky-draw-his-ambition-matches-that-of-his-chairman-very-limited-spfl-scottishpremiership-hearts/

Any other comedy gold from the gorgie globetrotters?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SAKSxCORE PSN ID: SlickShoes
    Hearts have celebrated draws as wins for as long as I can remember.

I hope they are having a great Monday morning, a couple of hammerings in Europe will see Robbie's coat on a shoogly peg again.

Heard one of that lot say in the pub last night that he wasn’t that bothered about the result because of the way we celebrated. Apparently that made it all right.

Was also speaking to a Rangers supporter and even he was laughing at them for laughing at us about our celebrations. Any football fan would lose it in those circumstances.

What would be the point of watching football if you can't go mental celebrating an equaliser in a derbry with essentially the last kick of the ball?

I assume they would have politely applauded amd be done with it 😂

Up until they sored their goal with the help of an obvious hand ball we were winning absolutley everything. The goal knocked us for a bit. Apart from a 15 minute spell at the start of the second half there was only one team trying to play. They got what they deserved sitting back. St Johnstone level of tactics from them. They are as anti football as they have ever been. It's in their DNA. Get it right up them.

If Hearts were so dominatant they wouldn't have gone into their shell and started their we games of Best Man Fall. Brush one of their players and they went down squealing. Pretty much what you expect from them.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

They'll need to up their prescription of Deludamol

Hertz fans are a laugh aren't they. Not as funny as their "we dominated the game from start to finish" manager but damned close. I don't really suppose it takes us to remind them how they've celebrated late equalisers against us in the past, or how often we actually have dominated games against them and came away with nothing.

We did to them yesterday what they've done to us so many times in the past and it's nice to know it clearly hurts them just as badly

Will be hurting a bit more to find out they have missed out on the top 100 most successful clubs in Europe also.

Aberdeen 92nd
    Hibernian 96th

https://mobile.twitter.com/swissfootdata/status/1556270801292337152?cxt=HHwWgIC91YuD_pgrAAAA

Quote Originally Posted by LewysGot2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They'll need to up their prescription of Deludamol

To be taken with a full glass of humility.

Quote Originally Posted by Tambo View Post
    Will be hurting a bit more to find out they have missed out on the top 100 most successful clubs in Europe also.

Aberdeen 92nd
    Hibernian 96th

https://mobile.twitter.com/swissfoot...C91YuD_pgrAAAA
    Not to worry, after they breeze through the group stages of this years Europa league that stat will change

If we'd fluffed those chances to take it to 2-0 then proceeded to time waste at every opportunity & sat back the last 15 minutes only to lose a goal with 20 seconds left people would be tripping over themselves to say how we'd bottled it.

Got what they deserved and glad to see they are hurting. Short memories & double standards as seem to remember them going mental getting their late draws during the Graham Weir & Ozturk derbies when they were outplayed for most of those games. GIRFUY
    Last edited by GRA; 08-08-2022 at 10:53 AM.

I'd be hurting too if I was a Hearts fan.

Nothing to do with the result yesterday, just in general.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Article is a bit of a stretch, it's like a badly written, elongated haiku

Either we name a beer after Boyle or go all out and make a whisky and call it “Distilled and Boyled”

Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    Hertz fans are a laugh aren't they. Not as funny as their "we dominated the game from start to finish" manager but damned close. I don't really suppose it takes us to remind them how they've celebrated late equalisers against us in the past, or how often we actually have dominated games against them and came away with nothing.

We did to them yesterday what they've done to us so many times in the past and it's nice to know it clearly hurts them just as badly
    It would make some sort of sense if they HAD actually dominated the game like we've done against them in the past. But they didn't. There are 3 people in the world who think Hearts deserved to win that game. Mikey Stewart, Robbie Neilson and Anyone Else With Their Eyes Painted On.

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    It would make some sort of sense if they HAD actually dominated the game like we've done against them in the past. But they didn't. There are 3 people in the world who think Hearts deserved to win that game. Mikey Stewart, Robbie Neilson and Anyone Else With Their Eyes Painted On.
    Add Tom English to that!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62459046

Dull game dominated by hearts but the stats just don't agree with that assessment.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar T Grouch View Post
    Add Tom English to that!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62459046

Dull game dominated by hearts but the stats just don't agree with that assessment.
    He's included under Clause 3, 'Eyes Painted On'.

Kris Boyd. He shouldn’t be allowed a job as a pundit.

Quote Originally Posted by Waxy View Post
    Kris Boyd. He shouldn’t be allowed a job as a pundit.
    Another Clause 3 Prick.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    I'd be hurting too if I was a Hearts fan.

Nothing to do with the result yesterday, just in general.
    All that polyester and corduroy can't be good for them in this hot weather, especially if the rover hasn't got air conditioning.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Another Clause 3 Prick.
    This phrase should become a Hibs.net staple

Another Clause 3 Prick list:

Biscuits
    Boydy
    Tom 'Fool' English

Quote Originally Posted by EdinMike View Post
    Either we name a beer after Boyle or go all out and make a whisky and call it “Distilled and Boyled”
    For the record, Mad Squirrel IPA already exists.

msf.jpg

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Tom English probably thinks we still shouldnt have signed Boyle (because English is a walloper).

Back to Jambos - check this brilliant equaliser vid out, it was - astonishingly - taken and uploaded by one of the tubes in the South............

https://twitter.com/iShaunCorrigan/status/1556596717054836736?s=20&t=2-Pp4R9t-S589iMk7WZGOA

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar
    If you don’t go mental at a 95th minute equaliser against your greatest rivals then you should probably find another hobby. Maybe stay in the stands though.

@hibs.net private member Stuart93's Avatar
    Every comfort blanket they have is out in force today.

They thought they were coming to steam roller us. That’s what hurts them.

Yesterdays scenes and the spewing Jambos almost makes me wish i hadn't got rid of Twitter. That's how funny i find it. A massive reality check that they aren't any better than a brand new Hibs side with a new manager.

Neilson is saying they didn't get what they deserved, which is correct. They didn't get 0 points which is what they deserved. Hand ball at the goal. They've even invented a t-shirt line rule which doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by hibby rae View Post
    What would be the point of watching football if you can't go mental celebrating an equaliser in a derbry with essentially the last kick of the ball?

I assume they would have politely applauded amd be done with it 😂
    Probably - they were pretty polite and reserved for most of the 90 minutes!

They should be venting their anger at Messrs Haring and Shankland. But for bad tackles by this pair resulting in an enforced substitution Martin Boyle may never have got on the field yesterday.