hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    anyone taking the car the stadium up to the roundabout(alderstone road) has been closed for several weeks now so if wanting to park at the stadium car park your better coming from the north, st johns hospital way, better parking the car at the centre and just walking down anyway, i'm not quite sure if you can also park at the college, if train better Livingston North imo
    That road down the hill is open again,finished fixing the underpass last week,.... not me personally

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough
    Might just be me but the Official site is a joke in trying to get tickets, trying to get 4 tickets for the game but not even giving me the option, just saying "No Tickets available matching your criteria" now I know for a fact there will be 4 tickets going for next week's game. Is anyone else having these issues?

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by St Pauli Hibee View Post
    Might just be me but the Official site is a joke in trying to get tickets, trying to get 4 tickets for the game but not even giving me the option, just saying "No Tickets available matching your criteria" now I know for a fact there will be 4 tickets going for next week's game. Is anyone else having these issues?
    Two sections had been released - they will have sold out. There will be more in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by St Pauli Hibee View Post

aye I was getting that as well

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by O'Rourke3 View Post
    The old council car park opposite the new centre is free at weekends. 5 min stroll to the stadium from there.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    where's that exactly ? i can't think where that is even though i'll probably pass it this afternoon going to the old centre :)

Quote Originally Posted by seanshow View Post
    That road down the hill is open again,finished fixing the underpass last week,.... not me personally

great, i've lost count of the cars i saw coming along to turn down towards the stadium/Lidl etc only to go full circle and back towards the centre

Would it be fair to assume unsold tickets will be available to buy on the day?

Quote Originally Posted by Nakedmanoncrack View Post
    Would it be fair to assume unsold tickets will be available to buy on the day?
    No...not after their Rangers experience and tgeir response.

Quote Originally Posted by hibbyfraelibby View Post
    No...not after their Rangers experience and tgeir response.
    The Rangers issue was Huns buying tickets in home end after the away section was sold out. Livi have said in future only ST holders can buy tickets for home stand for such games where away tickets are sure to sell out. There's no chance of our tickets selling out, so very different scenario.

The Rangers issue was Huns buying tickets in home end after the away section was sold out. Livi have said in future only ST holders can buy tickets for home stand for such games where away tickets are sure to sell out. There's no chance of our tickets selling out, so very different scenario.
    So cash gate for visiting supporters but no option for home supporters? Mmmm...
    Last edited by hibbyfraelibby; 08-08-2022 at 04:55 PM.

It's Scottish football.

It's an unwritten rule that at least 60% of teams must make it as difficult as possible for away fans to attend.

It's mental that the game will be played in front of a stadium that is at least a 3rd empty but someone won't be able to make a last minute decision to attend. Doesn't matter if that is because of other plans being cancelled or just a spur of the moment decision. If you can't give at least a couple of days notice for tickets to be posted or collected then you can't go.

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    How much will we charge Livvi adults and kids to get into ER?
    Pie & Bovril were running a list of away ticket prices, Hibs were the only team not to have a non category A price this year yet, this is of course because our first two home games are against hearts and the huns. Anyway this is the tweet

Premiership
    Adult Away Ticket Prices
    (Lowest Category Games)

Celtic £32
    Rangers £31
    Dundee Utd £28
    Ross County £28
    Hearts £27
    Aberdeen £26
    Kilmarnock £25
    Livingston £25
    Motherwell £25
    St.Mirren £25
    St.Johnstone £24

Hibs haven't released a low cat game yet (Hearts cat A was £33)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Not sure how many tickets we got but...

Our original allocation for tickets to Saturday's #cinchPrem game against Livingston have now SOLD OUT 🎟

An extra allocation of away tickets are now available directly from @LiviFCOfficial 👇

@hibs.net private member
    I feel a feel good factor coming.

Left by mutual consent!
    Given the whole west stand by the looks of it. You can now select from map and choose your seat. Let’s get it sold out.

Edit : is this stand definitely for hibs fans? 😂
    Last edited by JamesHFC; 08-08-2022 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHFC View Post
    Given the whole west stand by the looks of it. You can now select from map and choose your seat. Let’s get it sold out.

Edit : is this stand definitely for hibs fans? 😂
    That’s the main stand so it won’t be

Where are the tickets available for the away end at Livi? The Livingston site appears to take you to the home section when you click on tickets.

Is section R the away end?

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by davhibby View Post
    That’s the main stand so it won’t be
    Thanks.

The link can’t be right as that’s the home stand?

@hibs.net private member Mikey_1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertie's XI View Post
    Is section R the away end?
    Yeah.

I think there were similar problems last time where Hibs said that tickets were available from Livi but it seemed to only let you buy for home end for a while after the announcement. Just looked and it seems to have sorted itself out with tickets for R available.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey_1875 View Post
    Yeah.

I think there were similar problems last time where Hibs said that tickets were available from Livi but it seemed to only let you buy for home end for a while after the announcement. Just looked and it seems to have sorted itself out with tickets for R available.
    Still not allowing you to access the tickets, you can see them but not purchase. I think Livi need to push a button, without getting too technical.

Quote Originally Posted by Cammy View Post
    Still not allowing you to access the tickets, you can see them but not purchase. I think Livi need to push a button, without getting too technical.
    Thats odd I can log in and buy one for the away end, it’s the only option it gives me where as earlier there was section A,B,C etc.

Don’t think I followed a different link either!

Yeah.

Trying to buy tickets in section R and comes up no prices available and I have the wrong permissions

i popped in to the Livi ticket office earlier, the lassie said Hibs were starting to sell section R from wednesday online but thought they may even be on sale now, asked her about the delay in folk getting in and she said to blame yer fans for all coming at the same time, i didn't want to argue and tell her to open more turnstiles then i couldn't get tickets for the home stand probably because i had already told her i was wanting to know the rows in the away stand :(

Quote Originally Posted by 04Sauzee View Post
    Trying to buy tickets in section R and comes up no prices available and I have the wrong permissions
    Fair enough that’s what was coming up for me earlier as well then just suddenly changed. Not sure what is going on with their website then!

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/livingstonfc/ That’s the link I used but don’t think it’s any different from the one everyone else would be using.

Fair enough that’s what was coming up for me earlier as well then just suddenly changed. Not sure what is going on with their website then!

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/livingstonfc/ That’s the link I used but don’t think it’s any different from the one everyone else would be using.

that's the Livingston site it's Hibs that are organising ticket sales for away fans

Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    that's the Livingston site it's Hibs that are organising ticket sales for away fans
    Our original allocation for tickets to Saturday's #cinchPrem game against Livingston have now SOLD OUT 🎟

An extra allocation of away tickets are now available directly from @LiviFCOfficial 👇

Tweet from hibs earlier up in the thread

Our original allocation for tickets to Saturday's #cinchPrem game against Livingston have now SOLD OUT ��

An extra allocation of away tickets are now available directly from @LiviFCOfficial ��

flippin heck, the lassie told me it was hibs that are organising our ticket sales, including the opening of sect R

miscommunication somewhere me thinks

btw that car park in front of their main stand now has wee gates across them so just for players/other staff etc but the other half is fine and they still have those car parks behind the north stand, i wouldn't take the chance parking in the Lidl car park
    Last edited by cabbageandribs1875; 08-08-2022 at 06:15 PM.

Absolutely nothing about tickets for wheelchair users which, whilst completely unsurprising, is really poor from both clubs.

@hibs.net private member Callum_62's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0083-4364-6418-4974
    West stand is definately the home end

I can't see how we buy tickets from livi site - doenst seem to an an option for the away stand(s)

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk