hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: St.Johnstone

Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    At one point ANOTHER St Johnstone player fell to the ground, this time off the pitch up near the corner flag but managed to roll on to the park so play would be stopped yet again. Been a while since I celebrated a goal like that. Horrible team. Got exactly what they deserved. **** all.
    This was so blatant cheating, surely deserved a yellow card for ungentalmy behaviour, or whatever. Remember a hearts player doing the exact same thing a few years ago, and again the referee did nothing about it.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Davidson has been pretty awful really. Couple of very fortunate cup runs but been absolutely pish in the league. Miracle he's still got a job.

Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    Davidson has been pretty awful really. Couple of very fortunate cup runs but been absolutely pish in the league. Miracle he's still got a job.
    You might get a wee bit fortunate in one cup, but for a club like St Johnstone to win both major domestic cups in one season is extraordinary and shouldn't be belittled IMHO.

I wasn't there yesterday but I don't wish them ill. Always quite liked them as a club and enjoy the occasional trip to Perth.

Quote Originally Posted by Stick View Post
    This was so blatant cheating, surely deserved a yellow card for ungentalmy behaviour, or whatever. Remember a hearts player doing the exact same thing a few years ago, and again the referee did nothing about it.
    To be fair, most players would do the same. The idiot ref had no idea how to deal with it though. He just constantly went and stood next to them but didn’t actually do anything to get them moving. The challenge for the red card happened at 55 minutes but the game didn’t restart until after 60.

Quote Originally Posted by He's here! View Post
    You might get a wee bit fortunate in one cup, but for a club like St Johnstone to win both major domestic cups in one season is extraordinary and shouldn't be belittled IMHO.

I wasn't there yesterday but I don't wish them ill. Always quite liked them as a club and enjoy the occasional trip to Perth.
    They just had a really ridiculous amount of fortune, just look at their win at Ibrox. Play that game 100 more times, theyd win zero. Couple of decent players in Kerr and McCann too. But really, they've been mostly utter pish under Davidson.

Quote Originally Posted by He's here! View Post

Correct. Cup double was an absolutely outstanding achievement and one we’d rightly be completely over the moon with if it was us.

No more lucky than our or anyone else’s cup wins.

They are struggling now though.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post
    A The Rangers supporter I believe.
    Yes. Very much a hun.