hibs.net Messageboard

Page 108 of 109 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109 LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,240 of 3243
    Quote Originally Posted by B.H.F.C View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Done really well over his two spells. Bonnyrigg not really kicked on since coming up though. Consolidation was fine in first season but they needed to be doing more this year. Best supported team in League Two and average more than half of League One.
    Looking like a 3 way fight between Clyde, Stranraer and Bonnyrigg and Stranraer play the other 2 teams in their next 2 games.

Won't be a dull end to the season for them.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveF View Post
    Looking like a 3 way fight between Clyde, Stranraer and Bonnyrigg and Stranraer play the other 2 teams in their next 2 games.

Won't be a dull end to the season for them.
    Rose are away to Stranraer next week, new person not got much time to be ready for this game

Callum Elliot taking over at Bonnyrigg ?

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eastmainsmsh View Post
    Robbie Horn away from Bonnyrigg
    That seems very harsh. Beat Falkirk and played well at Pittodrie in the cup

@hibs.net private member
    Callum Elliot taking over at Bonnyrigg ?
    Confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by BoomtownHibees View Post
    Confirmed
    What’s his credentials apart from dancing?

Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    That seems very harsh. Beat Falkirk and played well at Pittodrie in the cup
    Was on the cards as they’ve been dropping like a stone in the league. I think they’ve been loyal to him given what he’s done, possibly too loyal. They could have made a change after he kept them in the league last year. It always had the look of a manager that had probably went as far as they could with a team.

Was on the cards as they’ve been dropping like a stone in the league. I think they’ve been loyal to him given what he’s done, possibly too loyal. They could have made a change after he kept them in the league last year. It always had the look of a manager that had probably went as far as they could with a team.
    The timing isn’t great

Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    What’s his credentials apart from dancing?
    Been a manager for a few years at various clubs in the Lowland League

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Anybody notice an upturn in our jambo pals having a beef with Steve Clarke?

Think he’s done a tremendous job for us and the recent run is mostly down to the calibre of opposition, apart from last night obviously.

I’ve been quite surprised at the hostility towards him until I realised nearly everyone complaining about him appears to be jambos.

Think it is down to Shankland not getting enough game time but also Gordon or Clarke not getting a shot in goals recently, seems to be a bit of a suggestion he thinks they’re all hearts *****. Hard to disagree with him really.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post

Think he’s done a tremendous job for us and the recent run is mostly down to the calibre of opposition, apart from last night obviously.

I’ve been quite surprised at the hostility towards him until I realised nearly everyone complaining about him appears to be jambos.

Think it is down to Shankland not getting enough game time but also Gordon or Clarke not getting a shot in goals recently, seems to be a bit of a suggestion he thinks they’re all hearts *****. Hard to disagree with him really.
    Ever since 'The Great Demotion' tragedy (or relegation, as sane folk call it), they've become very bitter about everything non Jambo. Steve Clarke is just the latest in a long line of people that have done Hearts a great injustice.

Their delusions are infinite.

Huns too. The reason being they’re Huns.

Nothing new there.

@hibs.net private member KeithTheHibby's Avatar

I think any fan of Scotland would be entitled to ask why have 4 keepers in the squad and only play 1. You could also argue why he never started Shankland last night. Some pretty weird decisions from Clarke over the 2 games.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithTheHibby View Post
    I think any fan of Scotland would be entitled to ask why have 4 keepers in the squad and only play 1. You could also argue why he never started Shankland last night. Some pretty weird decisions from Clarke over the 2 games.
    I don’t think the goalkeeping situation is that weird, Gunn is the number 1 so he played the games. Pretty sure Pickford played both games for England as well, I’m sure that’s the case with most teams who played two games. The third choice goalie at a tournament is essentially there for the training drills and is extremely unlikely to play, he probably took the 4 goalies to help him decide who is the best fit for that role.

Shankland thing I agree with you and the hearts *******s but I don’t think it’s a sackable offence, Dykes has served Scotland and Clarke well, he was always going to give him a fair crack of the whip in the build up to the tournament.

Clark got a shot in the last two games of qualification against Georgia and Denmark and was utterly horrific in both.

Shankland should have started against NI

Everyone knows what you get from dykes

Very poor run of results/form currently and a big concern. Must restore some confidence in the final two games.

I do agree that Shankland should probably have started, but this was just a friendly, nothing more. If he's the best Scottish striker at the moment then maybe Clarke didn't want to risk him getting injured in a meaningless friendly, I dunno. The other way of looking at it is to say Shankland missed a really pretty easy chance to score and in the Eoros we can't afford to miss opportunities like that.

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Shankland showed some nice touches against Holland but he's slower than a week in the jail. Another problem we have is Christie's international form if he's supporting the man up front. He's been abysmal.

Adams is obviously the best of the 3 but needs a partner. Clarke played him up there with Dykes in the past. Maybe worth trying it again.

Just noticed this is surely the wrong thread....what happened?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiber-nation View Post
    Shankland showed some nice touches against Holland but he's slower than a week in the jail. Another problem we have is Christie's international form if he's supporting the man up front. He's been abysmal.

Adams is obviously the best of the 3 but needs a partner. Clarke played him up there with Dykes in the past. Maybe worth trying it again.

Just noticed this is surely the wrong thread....what happened?!?
    Shows how light we are in the final third. Christie plays deeper as anout and out midfielder for Bournemouth now and has some of the best stats in the league for winning the ball back and stuff like that. But then when he comes away with Scotland he’s one of our main attacking players.

Surprised Ryan Hardie not been quoted

Left by mutual consent!
    Surprised Ryan Hardie not been quoted
    For who? Aberdeen?

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireHibs View Post
    For who? Aberdeen?
    Eh? He's banging in the goals for Plymouth. Friendlies should provide the chance for the likes of him but Clarke is as expected sticking mainly with the tried and trusted despite Dykes being totally out of form.

Shows how light we are in the final third. Christie plays deeper as anout and out midfielder for Bournemouth now and has some of the best stats in the league for winning the ball back and stuff like that. But then when he comes away with Scotland he’s one of our main attacking players.
    Yep, it's a role that Armstrong could have done but he's so inconsistent for Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireHibs View Post
    For who? Aberdeen?
    Michael o neill part time in both roles NI and Mutton’s ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiber-nation View Post
    Eh? He's banging in the goals for Plymouth. Friendlies should provide the chance for the likes of him but Clarke is as expected sticking mainly with the tried and trusted despite Dykes being totally out of form.
    You would have thought he would have got a run

Michael o neill part time in both roles NI and Mutton’s ?
    Can’t see it, you can’t scout international team players and a manage a club day to day

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Willie Kirk sacked by Leicester City Women after allegations he had a relationship with a player

According to reports Hecky is who Sunderland want as their manager. Not the best of jobs imo .

Aberdeen in for mcinnes

Quote Originally Posted by ShetlandHibby View Post
    Aberdeen in for mcinnes
    Think that was an April fool you’ve been had by I’m afraid 😉