hibs.net Messageboard

First Team Breakthrough

Parking at McDiarmid Park

Always parked in the main car park at ground, but hoping to get a flyer after game.
    Any other decent places to park that will get me and my son out quicker than the main car park.
    Thanks

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by EHZERO7 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Always parked in the main car park at ground, but hoping to get a flyer after game.
    Any other decent places to park that will get me and my son out quicker than the main car park.
    Thanks
    Exit the M90 at the Broxden roundabout and turn right into Perth. Take a first left past the Broxden business park, Carvery, Porche dealership and head for West Mains Avenue via Ettrick Drive and Fittis Road.

When you see the line of cars parked for the football, turn your car around to face the way you came BEFORE you park. Walk to the stadium from there (10 mins).

After the game, drive back to Broxden the way you came.

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    I always use the car park and can’t say it’s ever been that slow to get out of that it’s put me off doing so again on subsequent visits. The police/stewards clear it as quick as they can really.

Obviously if anyone has other engagements that evening they need to be back sharp for then any wait will feel longer than it actually is!

@hibs.net private member Moulin Yarns's Avatar
    Tesco. Pretty sure that is 2 hours for the car park, but if you get a parking charge then you can just ignore it.
    There is no such thing as too much yarn, just not enough time.