hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member

Hibs TV …..help

I’ve a season ticket. Is Hibs TV still part of season ticket deal or has that stopped?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chippy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I’ve a season ticket. Is Hibs TV still part of season ticket deal or has that stopped?
    It is for me, but a few others have said they aren’t getting it
    It’s the original Hibs TV site you use, not the one they introduced during covid

https://hibstv.hibernianfc.co.uk/

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    It is for me, but a few others have said they aren’t getting it
    It’s the original Hibs TV site you use, not the one they introduced during covid

https://hibstv.hibernianfc.co.uk/
    Helps a bit. I sign in to main site then click on Hibs TV. They have a separate sign in and I’m not recognised. I thought it was all gonna be connected as a single sign on if a season ticket holder and that Hibs TV was included?

Helps a bit. I sign in to main site then click on Hibs TV. They have a separate sign in and I’m not recognised. I thought it was all gonna be connected as a single sign on if a season ticket holder and that Hibs TV was included?
    Different to the ticket site
    Click on the options top left, to register etc

It used to be the case that your username was your first name-surname-client ref and your password was your client ref but that's changed now and my details are ones I set up years ago.

Not sure if my access is any different to a non-season ticket holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    It used to be the case that your username was your first name-surname-client ref and your password was your client ref but that's changed now and my details are ones I set up years ago.

Not sure if my access is any different to a non-season ticket holder.
    That was for the sign on during Covid, that link is no more

That was for the sign on during Covid, that link is no more
    Yeah that's why I thought the free access for season ticket holders had been removed as obviously season ticket holders had to pay for Hibs TV like everyone else pre-pandemic.

I've only ever paid for Hibs TV once which was the international version when I was on holiday a few years ago and wanted to watch a game but cancelled it after a month.

The login I'm using now is the same one I had when I subscribed that one time so I just assumed I was only getting the free version now as I don't pay for it.

Not sure how they know who is a season ticket holder or not now as presumably that's why the special login details were created during the pandemic.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    Yeah that's why I thought the free access for season ticket holders had been removed as obviously season ticket holders had to pay for Hibs TV like everyone else pre-pandemic.

I've only ever paid for Hibs TV once which was the international version when I was on holiday a few years ago and wanted to watch a game but cancelled it after a month.

The login I'm using now is the same one I had when I subscribed that one time so I just assumed I was only getting the free version now as I don't pay for it.

Not sure how they know who is a season ticket holder or not now as presumably that's why the special login details were created during the pandemic.
    Just to clarify, is Hibs TV part of the season ticket deal or not?

It’s not mentioned on the link, but I have it free

https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/seasontickets

No idea, there's nothing from Hibs to say it's free to season ticket holders but Billy Whizz has it for free not sure about anyone else.

I don't know if I have anything other than freeview.

@hibs.net private member

Cheers, it appears not to be part of the deal and you’ve escaped free

First Team Regular

Sheesh, keep it quiet Billy.

@hibs.net private member malcolm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I’d suspect that you have a login that is not the season ticket one and that unless you are paying a subscription (maybe forgot to cancel), that your viewing may be limited to the freeview offerings - the highlights are freeview for example but the full game is behind a subscription barrier.

I used to subscribe but eventually dropped that when season ticket access was introduced. Since the highlights and goals are freely available on YouTube it seems that what you’d get for subscribing is some limited extra interviews, full games the next day and match commentary sans video. Now while BBC Scotland radio coverage is poor, I’m not sure I’ll subscribe to avoid that for away games I’m not at.

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm View Post
    I’d suspect that you have a login that is not the season ticket one and that unless you are paying a subscription (maybe forgot to cancel), that your viewing may be limited to the freeview offerings - the highlights are freeview for example but the full game is behind a subscription barrier.

I used to subscribe but eventually dropped that when season ticket access was introduced. Since the highlights and goals are freely available on YouTube it seems that what you’d get for subscribing is some limited extra interviews, full games the next day and match commentary sans video. Now while BBC Scotland radio coverage is poor, I’m not sure I’ll subscribe to avoid that for away games I’m not at.
    I've just checked my own access again and all I'm getting in terms of yesterday's match is the highlights. When I click on the full game I get a prompt asking me to subscribe to Hibs TV.

It would be helpful if Billy Whizz could confirm if he gets access to the full game and if so whether he could check his bank account to see if he's being charged.

If some season ticket holders are continuing to get free access then I want to know why I'm not.

@hibs.net private member offshorehibby's Avatar
    The reply from Hibs TV this morning

Unfortunately there's no longer season ticket access so you'd need to take out a subscription here:
    https://hibstv.hibernianfc.co.uk/subscribe/product

This will get you access to audio coverage of live games, and all video on demand content on HibsTV

Kind regards
    TOP CASH BACK
    The easy way to make money

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by offshorehibby View Post
    Thanks everyone. I’m clear about it now. I hadn’t thought about the freeview thing,so I’ve now registered only for Hibs tv and can get freeview now.

Quote Originally Posted by offshorehibby View Post
    Thanks for this although that still doesn't quite clear up Billy Whizz's assertion that he is continuing to get full access through his season ticket.

It would be good to clear that up one way or another, based on Hibs' reply to yourself it would appear that any access still enjoyed by a season ticket holder is either freeview coverage or as a result of a paid subscription but I am still slightly confused.