hibs.net Messageboard

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Must have missed the frequent Hibs fan? Not a regular voice then? Just whenever?
    You previously said you wouldn't dream of watching it, so yeah you will miss the frequent Hibs fan, and the frequent Hibs-related content and guests.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibby rae View Post
    You previously said you wouldn't dream of watching it, so yeah you will miss the frequent Hibs fan, and the frequent Hibs-related content and guests.
    Yip pretty sure they had Lewi’s got two on as well

Left by mutual consent!
    3 of the original guy's were Heart's fans.Let that sink in. Biscuits has jambo's, Wullie Muller, and anyone but a Hibs voice. I pay my tv license, is it my fault?
    Biscuits has jambo’s.

What the Hell does that even mean?

these lads? No Hibs voice? and the BBC picked it up? Marvellous. What the?
    You clearly are looking for something here. Something that doesn’t exist.

Is the bottom of your glass visible once more?

Left by mutual consent!
    Frequent. Not regular. Frequent. What is actually wrong with you? why would you be satisfied with frequent hibs fan or frequent hibs related content or frequent guests? We're not hobos, we're good folk.

Frequent. Not regular. Frequent. What is actually wrong with you? why would you be satisfied with frequent hibs fan or frequent hibs related content or frequent guests? We're not hobos, we're good folk.
    Here is Tony Anderson. Hibs supporter and member of The Terrace podcast. He's a funny guy and i'm sure you will take to him.
    I much prefer The Terrace podcast to the TV programme especially the lower league round up shows recorded Craig Telfer and Shaughan McGuigan. Much funnier and more risque than the TV show.

https://twitter.com/tonyterrace?lang=en

Duncan McKay is also a contributor to the podcast and the TV Show and is also a Hibs supporter. Here he is:

https://twitter.com/DuncMcKay
    Last edited by PHeffernan; 25-02-2024 at 10:50 PM.

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    It’s not a Hibs show. There’s no rangers fans on it. Or Aberdeen. Or Kilmarnock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PHeffernan View Post
    Here is Tony Anderson. Hibs supporter and member of The Terrace podcast. He's a funny guy and i'm sure you will take to him.
    I much prefer The Terrace podcast to the TV programme especially the lower league round up shows recorded Craig Telfer and Shaughan McGuigan. Much funnier and more risque than the TV show.

https://twitter.com/tonyterrace?lang=en

Duncan McKay is also a contributor to the podcast and the TV Show and is also a Hibs supporter. Here he is:

https://twitter.com/DuncMcKay
    He looks like a young Pat Nevin 😂

Good to have it back.

It's far from perfect but it is a great show for Scottish Football and as so many have said, the VTs really are brilliant. They should do more with them.

I think the Jambos on the show do a great job of being biased fans but still talking fairly about other clubs including Hibs. I'd go as far to say that I think they even over compensate on the Hibs stuff due to being Jambos. The very first episode ended in Sunshine On Leith. The Cup final and Latapy (I think) are in their Time Capsule and as others have mentioned Big Marv, Lewy and Mixu have all been on the show as well as Hibs related VTs such as the programme store and more specifically, Stevie C and Dnipro Kids.

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Best thing about the show is no sign of the arse cheeks

What are you actually on about? Seems like you're determined to stick to an ill-informed opinion despite countless folk pointing out the errors of it.

Just don't watch it then. The rest of us will continue to do so and enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by KWJ View Post
    Good to have it back.

It's far from perfect but it is a great show for Scottish Football and as so many have said, the VTs really are brilliant. They should do more with them.

I think the Jambos on the show do a great job of being biased fans but still talking fairly about other clubs including Hibs. I'd go as far to say that I think they even over compensate on the Hibs stuff due to being Jambos. The very first episode ended in Sunshine On Leith. The Cup final and Latapy (I think) are in their Time Capsule and as others have mentioned Big Marv, Lewy and Mixu have all been on the show as well as Hibs related VTs such as the programme store and more specifically, Stevie C and Dnipro Kids.
    Porto and Jack Ross have also appeared, plus they did a piece on Rachael Boyle.

You're correct when you point out there is more Hibs than Hearts content.

What are you actually on about? Seems like you're determined to stick to an ill-informed opinion despite countless folk pointing out the errors of it.

Totally correct. I just posted "squeaky clowns" and moved on. If you dig that kind of thing knock yourself out.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Left by mutual consent!

Very well said, hibby rae.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightside View Post
    He looks like a young Pat Nevin ��
    Ah, as u know, Tony is the rotund, bald, 30 something guy, further doon the page.

Only two hibs fans on the show last night.

Not good enough imo.