Quote Originally Posted by Waxy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Was the first yellow deserved?
    100 percent on seeing the reply

Infact it's a orange card probably

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    In order for it to work with maloney and not shift to some other manager next season, the board need to back him financially.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge hibs View Post
    Ive read at least 100 of your posts, you are a 100% troll, can you defend that ?You constantly down players and you are at it again, troll
    What’s the positives today?

You appear to have a losers mentality. Happy with another defeat?

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greencore View Post
    In order for it to work with maloney and not shift to some other manager next season, the board need to back him financially.
    They have done.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

@hibs.net private member
    We lost both derbies. We were a disgrace in one and better today, but we still lost. Losing to Hearts in a semi final again is not acceptable. The mentality at this club needs changed ASAP. Pleased because we got ‘effort’. That should be a given.

Maloney has been a shambles. Cut this loser mentality out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    One swallow and all that.

We need another 5 performances like that between now and the end of the season, with a few points thrown in, to see him eanr the time to build his own side.

As heartening as the performance was we did still ultimately lose.
    We can only achieve best of the bottom six. Who really cares? Why judge him against the dross now the games that mattered are over?

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
    We can only achieve best of the bottom six. Who really cares? Why judge him against the dross now the games that mattered are over?
    Because he’s put us in this position.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    They have done.
    Has maloney been able to make space though ? Shipout injury Prone and simply not good enough players though?? I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    They have done.
    No they’ve not. Spent money on Melkersen who would have been here regardless of who the manager was.

Other than that it’s predominantly been loans for young, unproven players.

That’s no me trying to defend Maloney, but there seems to be a thought that he’s spent a fortune and it’s not the case.

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Jellzy
    Not sure changing manager is the answer as it's obvious we just don't have the quality. That said I'm not fussed either way.

A lot more ire should be directed at Ron and Ben. They've played a much larger role in our gash season than Maloney has.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve20 View Post
    We lost both derbies. We were a disgrace in one and better today, but we still lost. Losing to Hearts in a semi final again is not acceptable. The mentality at this club needs changed ASAP. Pleased because we got ‘effort’. That should be a given.

Maloney has been a shambles. Cut this loser mentality out.
    Agree. Sickening today.

First Team Regular Basildon Hibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CMac1988 View Post
    Not sure changing manager is the answer as it's obvious we just don't have the quality. That said I'm not fussed either way.

A lot more ire should be directed at Ron and Ben. They've played a much larger role in our gash season than Maloney has.
    No they haven't.

@hibs.net private member Callum_62's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0083-4364-6418-4974
    Quote Originally Posted by loanheadhibby View Post
    What’s the positives today?

You appear to have a losers mentality. Happy with another defeat?
    Christ you are still saying the same stuff I told you over an hour ago you'd say?

Not interested in hard luck stories.

For as well as we played second half, the simple fact is we've lost, yet again, to our bitterest rivals at Hampden Park.

A result built upon the foundations of an abysmal first twenty minutes today, the appointment of a dreadful manager, two shocking transfer windows, and an owner and CEO who are looking more out of their depth by the day.

People trying to dress up this latest failure as a modicum of success is part of the problem.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Chorley Hibee View Post
    Not interested in hard luck stories.

For as well as we played second half, the simple fact is we've lost, yet again, to our bitterest rivals at Hampden Park.

A result built upon the foundations of an abysmal first twenty minutes today, the appointment of a dreadful manager, two shocking transfer windows, and an owner and CEO who are looking more out of their depth by the day.

People trying to dress up this latest failure as a modicum of success is part of the problem.
    We Wernt abysmal in the first 20 minutes

We were absolutely fine... Gave simms the chance which he probably scores 1 outta ten then Kingsley scored an absolute pearler

The whole half was 50/50ish game

Changed tactics, changed players and changed attitudes, Newell getting sent off changed the game, yes we're still miles short in quality but the fact he had us competing all game today shows he has something. Back him in summer and let's see what he can do, if he's still struggling next season then fair enough. These players have proved over the whole season under 2 managers that they are just not good enough, time to change that.
    Last edited by J-C; 16-04-2022 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greencore View Post
    He needs backed big time, we need some real quality players with caveman already talking about how much this season for the manky ones has been all about getting more finance next year by getting into Europe, it has been a particularly bad year for Hibs to screw up, costing a fortune.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldot1981 View Post
    Will back the team but its getting hard now to back the manager
    Why do you feel it's hard to back Maloney? Am curious as I think it's quite easy to support him in what the longer term vision here is.

Quote Originally Posted by Callum_62 View Post
    We Wernt abysmal in the first 20 minutes

We were absolutely fine... Gave simms the chance which he probably scores 1 outta ten then Kingsley scored an absolute pearler

The whole half was 50/50ish game

The Hearts first goal arrived through yet more mistakes by Hibs playing out from the back.

The idea that first twenty minutes, in the biggest game of our season, was fine to you I find baffling.

Shaun Maloney is a talented coach and a man highly respected, It's his first gig in management and given the mess he inherited it was never going to be a quick or easy fix, in that regard I hope he's given time but I havr absolutely zero faith or belief in this squad of players, I feel there needs to be a major overhaul in the same sense as what Stubbs had in 2014, there's very few I'd keep and even less I'd be gutted to see leave.

Recruitment is going to have to be near perfect in the Summer if we're going to be going for 3rd mext season, the one saving grace is no-one outside of Celtic or Rangers look that great but just being better than the rest isn't enough, that's what we were last season and it wasn't good enough, we need to be aiming to be the club we looked like becoming in 2018, it feels like a Million miles away now.

@hibs.net private member LaMotta's Avatar
    The Hearts first goal arrived through yet more mistakes by Hibs playing out from the back.

The idea that first twenty minutes, in the biggest game of our season, was fine to you I find baffling.
    This. Can't believe the amount of clueless fuds still backing Maloney. Its worse than Brexit with people refusing to admit they got it wrong.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by LaMotta View Post
    This. Can't believe the amount of clueless fuds still backing Maloney. Its worse than Brexit with people refusing to admit they got it wrong.
    Hahha fuds. Touché.

Clueless fuds, keep it classy mate, jeez 🤡

@hibs.net private member
    Classy.

Gamer IDs

We made a mistake which simms done well to score from

The first 15 mins (when this board was generally ****ting it and saying we will be bullied etc) we're anything but

We started decently, we were the better side overall and didn't let hearts win the physical battle like they did last week

Particulary 2nd half but the first half was also a 50/50 game hence why the whole panel on the BBC said we actually shaded it in there opiniom

I know that doesn't fit with Maloney is terrible! Narrative but its how it panned out

Calm down to a frenzy sir!
    Brexit much much worse.

@hibs.net private member 500miles's Avatar
    I don't see the benefit of getting rid of him right now. We've got some experienced players back again, let's see what he does with them.

@hibs.net private member
    Half his team are injured. Do you understand that or are you just stupid.

Classless post. Stfu and sit back down.

Quote Originally Posted by Callum_62 View Post
    We made a mistake which simms done well to score from

The first 15 mins (when this board was generally ****ting it and saying we will be bullied etc) we're anything but

We started decently, we were the better side overall and didn't let hearts win the physical battle like they did last week

Particulary 2nd half but the first half was also a 50/50 game hence why the whole panel on the BBC said we actually shaded it in there opiniom

I know that doesn't fit with Maloney is terrible! Narrative but its how it panned out

The way it panned out was that we got beat. And absolutely nothing else mattered today.

Not for me.

We were 2-0 down and (as it proved) ultimately out the game after 20 minutes - that's not acceptable.

We completely dominated the second half but couldn't put the ball in the back of the net.

Putting up a fight is the least you expect in any match, never mind a local derby cup semi final. It's all about winning and I'm afraid we're not doing that anywhere nearly enough under Maloney.

His record is 6 wins from 19 matches (only 4 of them against top flight opposition) which is utterly dreadful.