hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Left by mutual consent!
    If you sign up for an eticketing account would you be able to buy tickets for the Aberdeen & St Johnstone game in the split without any problems? Got someone from down south coming up who’s wanting to watch the Hibees.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Morning guys. For the record never claimed to be a Hibs fan.

Yes, I'm a Celtic fan but I'm also a football fan.

Whenever the chance comes to go to a game live rather than watch on TV I'll take it up, however, I'd not want to take a ticket from a regular fan but don't think this is the case for this match hence why I ordered a ticket earlier in the week and will head along.

Also had an eticketing account with Hibs for a few years and have been to ER a few times thats why I was able to order it.

Will be at both games at Hampden this weekend and will be interesting to see how they compare.

Also although I'm not a Hibs fan I'd probably not attend if had to sit in with the Jambos.

Mon the Hibs.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by CelticEnd View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Whenever the chance comes to go to a game live rather than watch on TV I'll take it up, however, I'd not want to take a ticket from a regular fan but don't think this is the case for this match hence why I ordered a ticket earlier in the week and will head along.

Also had an eticketing account with Hibs for a few years and have been to ER a few times thats why I was able to order it.

Will be at both games at Hampden this weekend and will be interesting to see how they compare.

Also although I'm not a Hibs fan I'd probably not attend if had to sit in with the Jambos.

Mon the Hibs.
    Enjoy your weekend

Mon the Hibs.
    Most welcome on the forum. It’s good to discuss views with decent posters from rival clubs.
    Hope you enjoy a Hibs win today, I don’t give a monkeys about tomorrow 😁

First Team Regular OstKurve Hibs's Avatar
    I live near perth and had a couple of st johnstone supporters ask me if they would be able to get tickets for it so. They were very clear they didnt want to sit in with the ****bo thieves.

Mon the Hibs.

I was the first one to question your username, as it just seemed a bit strange.

I can assure you I have no issues whatsoever with you either posting here or going to our games to cheers us on.

Apologies if my post came over differently, and I hope you enjoy your day.

p.s. I'm looking for tickets for a couple of my neighbours... who both claim to support Partick Thistle

Last edited by Keith_M; 16-04-2022 at 08:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHFC View Post
    If you sign up for an eticketing account would you be able to buy tickets for the Aberdeen & St Johnstone game in the split without any problems? Got someone from down south coming up who’s wanting to watch the Hibees.
    Yes I would have thought so.

Sure only cat A where need previous buying history.

Mon the Hibs.
    No problem but please check you predictive text.😁

Disappointing day but enjoyed it all the same.

Headed down on foot from Rutherglen and was a lot of Hibees making the same walk from Prospecthill Road towards Hampden and there was a good buzz around the place.

First 15 minutes obviously a disaster and at that point it was hard to see anything bar a 3/4 goal Hearts victory but the quick goal back helped matters greatly.

From that moment on I thought Hibs were very unlucky. Were the better team and deserved something from the game but ultimately it was decided by the fact Hearts had a bit more quality at the two key areas (up front and in goals).

Thought Henderson had a good game for you. Clearly a really good player if you can get him developed a bit more physically.

In terms of the fans I was impressed by how the Hibs fans (bar a few who headed for the exit when the second went in) stayed with the team throughout. Most noise came from the Hibs fans throughout the team pushed for an equaliser and the Jambos sat nervously in silence.

Don't see enough of Hibs to comment but not sold on the Maloney experiment.

Disappointing day but enjoyed it all the same.

Headed down on foot from Rutherglen and was a lot of Hibees making the same walk from Prospecthill Road towards Hampden and there was a good buzz around the place.

First 15 minutes obviously a disaster and at that point it was hard to see anything bar a 3/4 goal Hearts victory but the quick goal back helped matters greatly.

From that moment on I thought Hibs were very unlucky. Were the better team and deserved something from the game but ultimately it was decided by the fact Hearts had a bit more quality at the two key areas (up front and in goals).

Thought Henderson had a good game for you. Clearly a really good player if you can get him developed a bit more physically.

In terms of the fans I was impressed by how the Hibs fans (bar a few who headed for the exit when the second went in) stayed with the team throughout. Most noise came from the Hibs fans throughout the team pushed for an equaliser and the Jambos sat nervously in silence.

Don't see enough of Hibs to comment but not sold on the Maloney experiment.

You're not alone mate