hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: James Scott

First Team Breakthrough

James Scott

Needs a thread of his own. Why? How is he still here and why does he make the squad and get on the pitch? We have Connor Young scoring a hatrick the other week. I've never seen such a disinterested player. I'm sure today when a cross came in, he actually ducked, probably to avoid spoiling his hair!

An absolute imposter who shouldn't be anywhere near this great club.

2. Log in to remove the advert

A few weeks ago, anyone who had a the audacity to point out this guy is a complete fraud was shouted down on here.

The guy is a complete joke and the fact he is still here is baffling.

@hibs.net private member Libby Hibby's Avatar
    He can get tae fu@£

Quote Originally Posted by hibsquaker View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Needs a thread of his own. Why? How is he still here and why does he make the squad and get on the pitch? We have Connor Young scoring a hatrick the other week. I've never seen such a disinterested player. I'm sure today when a cross came in, he actually ducked, probably to avoid spoiling his hair!

Yes,agree completely.

Hull mugged us,do not think we we could send him back but why he is anywhere near the squad is beyond me .

Testimonial Due Booked4Being-Ugly's Avatar
    One of the worst players I’ve ever seen in a Hibs shirt.

An embarrassment for a footballer. He’s the epitome of why we’ve found ourselves in the bottom 6. No heart, no desire, no ability, no fitness!

@hibs.net private member superfurryhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hhibs View Post
    Yes,agree completely.

Hull mugged us,do not think we we could send him back but why he is anywhere near the squad is beyond me .
    That’s more alarming than the ****ty loan deal we must have negotiated. The fact that this guy gets game time....holy ****.

We must have signed up to the world's worst loan deal in taking him on. He is barely Sunday league standard.

He'd absolutely be in contention for a worst ever Hibs 11. Maybe even our worst player ever. The fact he gets minutes over Hauge is frightening.

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar
    Would love to know what maloney thinks he offers

First Team Breakthrough
    I don't think I've ever seen a more ineffectual player. He's like playing with 10.

I don't think I've ever seen a more ineffectual player. He's like playing with 10.
    **** him. More worrying is that the boss plays him.

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Offered no indication of what he can bring to Hibs. Painful to watch. A disastrous signing. You can file Mueller away in the same box. Offers absolutely nothing of note. It’s turning into quite a big file.

First Team Breakthrough
    He must have it in his contract that he's guaranteed minutes or something. I can't think of anything else!

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    It blows the mind how he is deemed good enough to come on in a derby and try to change the game.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    Offered no indication of what he can bring to Hibs. Painful to watch. A disastrous signing. You can file Mueller away in the same box. Offers absolutely nothing of note.
    A least Mueller tries. However I agree, I fear he's not strong enough for this level. Same with Henderson.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by California-Hibs View Post
    It blows the mind how he is deemed good enough to come on in a derby and try to change the game.
    It is truely mind boggling

@hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    Looks like we signed this boy based on what he might be able to do rather than what he actually can do.

@hibs.net private member Baader's Avatar
    Should have had loan terminated with immediate effect when JR said he wasn't fit. Joke of a player.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Baader View Post
    Should have had loan terminated with immediate effect when JR said he wasn't fit. Joke of a player.
    Did they not perform a fitness test or watch him in the reserves? Baffling

Dome brilliant at Motherwell.

Got a big move to Hull.

Came here and initially started not bad (Dundee).

Got told he was unfit and wasn’t seen for months.

Done nothing in the 10-15 minutes he gets in every third game.

I half think he’s not good enough and half think what chance has he got when he’s playing so infrequently.

In either scenario though, being unfit is a disgrace.

Loan should have been terminated in January.

@hibs.net private member
    Tom Soares looked like a grafter compared to this imposter. I'm puzzled as to why he's getting more game time than Scott Allan. Scotty undoubtedly lacks fitness but he still does much more and can play a killer pass.

He's crap, but its not his fault the manager stubbornly insists on bringing him on every week regardless, the mind boggles as to what he thinks this utter imposter contributes.

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Booked4Being-Ugly View Post
    One of the worst players I’ve ever seen in a Hibs shirt.

An embarrassment for a footballer. He’s the epitome of why we’ve found ourselves in the bottom 6. No heart, no desire, no ability, no fitness!
    To claim the accolade of “ worst ever Hibs player” is a feat in itself.
    We have certainly had more than our fair share of absolute duffers over the years but there is no doubt James is right up there with the worst of them.

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Just **** off Scott, you have done nothing in a Hibs shirt. Vine, Zarabi, Scott, etc
    "...when Hibs won the Scottish Cup final and that celebration, Sunshine on Leith? I don’t think there’s a better football celebration ever in the game.”

Sir Alex Ferguson

Testimonial Due The Captain....'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    Offered no indication of what he can bring to Hibs. Painful to watch. A disastrous signing. You can file Mueller away in the same box. Offers absolutely nothing of note. It’s turning into quite a big file.
    Mueller in particular annoys me..he isn't good at anything, **** touch doesn't score, can't create, slow and lightweight. I better not see any of his ***** cod psychology tweets this week.

However Scott is in a whole different league of uselessness. It's actually incredible that he manages to contribute so little in his appearances. By far the worst player I've ever seen brought to the club..why he is persevered with is a question only the almighty might be able to answer. Maybe Mueller could ask him.

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk

James Scott is pish. But a like for like swap with Melkersen was madness. Neither had a chance on their own. Just play them together. Taking one player off who has had no impact, no support and whatever else to replace him with another to do the exact same is idiotic.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Jones28 View Post
    Just **** off Scott, you have done nothing in a Hibs shirt. Vine, Zarabi, Scott, etc
    Vine was twice the player Scott is!

I think there must be a clause in the loan agreement that Hibs pay a fee if he doesn't hit a certain number of appearances.

Maybe Maloney been promised this fee in his transfer budget if he avoids it.

That's my conspiracy theory anyway.

@hibs.net private member hibeerealist's Avatar

You have to wonder who made the decision that this guy would be a good loan deal for Hibs, what did they see that we cannot?

What makes the whole thing much worse is we pay Hull over £5k A WEEK for this joker.

Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    He'd absolutely be in contention for a worst ever Hibs 11. Maybe even our worst player ever. The fact he gets minutes over Hauge is frightening.
    Yep.

He’s now got a handful of games against poor opposition to avoid being our worst ever.

Right now it’s between him and Rowan Vine.

Close call.

Obviously it’s REALLY not worked out but based on pedigree etc I can see why Hibs signed him.

It’s just that he looks like he ate the player that terrorised Tom James at Fir Park that time.

Tbh, I’ve been wondering if that made Tom James even worse than we thought he was.