hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    First Team Breakthrough

Season Ticket Renewal

As the time approaches for the renewal of season tickets.How many of you will be renewing or not.

I intend to renew but I am entitled to senior concession and might think again if I had to pay full price.I have an issue with gold silver and bronze seats.But I will renew anyway.

I know a few people who won’t be renewing.Mainly because they work shifts which rules them out of midweek night games and the number of midweek games means it not really economically worth for them.

Also the news that the renovation of the North Bridge is to extend into 2024 and probably beyond means that the travel hassles will continue.

There are probably other issues that might put people of renewing.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Highwayman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As the time approaches for the renewal of season tickets.How many of you will be renewing or not.

I intend to renew but I am entitled to senior concession and might think again if I had to pay full price.I have an issue with gold silver and bronze seats.But I will renew anyway.

I know a few people who won’t be renewing.Mainly because they work shifts which rules them out of midweek night games and the number of midweek games means it not really economically worth for them.

Also the news that the renovation of the North Bridge is to extend into 2024 and probably beyond means that the travel hassles will continue.

There are probably other issues that might put people of renewing.
    Interesting you only make a case not to renew.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    i’ll renew.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Definitely renew looking forward to the Shaun revolution

If the option to view at home is not still available next season that could sway people's decision. I think the option to view at home should be kept for the foreseeable future.

@hibs.net private member
    Right now I honestly don’t know if I will.

The first half of this season really scunnered me. I didn’t enjoy watching Jack Ross’ Hibs team at all to the point I really didn’t want to even go. I’ve never felt like that about Hibs and being a tight arse, I would never have even considered missing games previously purely because I’d paid for them already.

I’ll probably end up renewing when push comes to shove but it’s definitely the first time I’ve ever considered not doing it. It’s not even a financial decision, it’s purely down to how little I’ve enjoyed watching Hibs for a good while now and the fact that you can get a ticket for near enough any game so easily anyway.

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    I can’t see me renewing, I’m starting a new job next month and it will involve Saturday work. I’m not sure what the hours will be yet so I might still be able to get one. It’s the first time in my life where work might stop me renewing but with all the uncertainty around just now I need the security. God knows how I’ll cope with being at work when hibs are playing.

United we stand here....

@hibs.net private member
    I will be renewing

Quote Originally Posted by gbhibby View Post
    If the option to view at home is not still available next season that could sway people's decision. I think the option to view at home should be kept for the foreseeable future.
    That was only allowed due to Covid and reluctantly agreed to by Sky. No way will they allow it again. Nord VPN or an ST next season.

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gbhibby View Post
    I think that option will only be available to people who have a medical reason for not being able to attend.

United we stand here....

I’ll be renewing. My view on the watching at home is that it should continue but should be restrictions on how many times you can use it to try and get more folk actually attending

Not sure how feasible that would be though

@hibs.net private member Libby Hibby's Avatar
    Me and my two boys will be renewing (I’ll no doubt be footing the bill for the 3).

Kids are in their 20s.

@hibs.net private member mutley's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: mutley074
    I’ll be renewing, will go for the early bird (if there is one this year) and I’ve a few quid sitting to be used for the tickets I sold on the exchange.

Even though I miss quite a few games and it would be far more economical for me to pay as I go, but I like my seat and the routine of knowing exactly where I’m going, who I’ll be chatting to etc. definitely fall
    Into the “out of habit” crew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Left by mutual consent!
    I’ll renew, Hibs are a part of my life. Whether they annoy me or not I’ll stick with them.

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    I'll be renewing home and away STs, Hibs are my only vice nowadays. I hope they keep the 'view at home' option as I have missed a few games due to ill health this season and was happy I could watch the games I missed at home.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

I'm in

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Will renew

@hibs.net private member wandering_hibee's Avatar
    Will definitely renew, looking forward to seeing more goals and less injuries and indeed quicker recoveries for those that do get injured (and of course the pre-game and half time entertainment.)

@hibs.net private member Stuart93's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lord bunberry View Post
    I can’t see me renewing, I’m starting a new job next month and it will involve Saturday work. I’m not sure what the hours will be yet so I might still be able to get one. It’s the first time in my life where work might stop me renewing but with all the uncertainty around just now I need the security. God knows how I’ll cope with being at work when hibs are playing.
    Aye I’m in the same boat so I’m unsure if I’ll renew or not

Think if you miss 3 or 4 games you’ve lost the value of your ST already.

My mind could still change the time they come out

Defo renew though more through duty than any great expectation tbh.

I'd feel rubbish if I didn't renew and would likely take the hump if forking out circa 30-35 quid to go to a game.

@hibs.net private member Green Badger's Avatar
    I'll renew.

First Team Breakthrough
    I will definitely renew. Still got a couple of years to go before I get the senior concession though.......

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Of course I will renew even if I will not get to the vast majority of games, it is what Hibs supporters do. Also meaning to say that threads like this I always find a wee bit jambo-ish perhaps just me.

Renewing

Quote Originally Posted by hibbyfraelibby View Post
    That was only allowed due to Covid and reluctantly agreed to by Sky. No way will they allow it again. Nord VPN or an ST next season.
    Can't see any reason not to keep that after all sky make their money from subscribers so there is no effect on their income. A season ticket should allow Hibs season ticket holders to watch either in person or on TV.The TV companies are only interested in the uglies.

First Team Regular OstKurve Hibs's Avatar
    3 of us renewing,

Also north bridge works, why would that be an issue, go a different way or leave earlier of you have to.

Also hope the club get rid of the view at home option for next season. Should help get the crowds back up.

I’m in.

Quote Originally Posted by Libby Hibby View Post
    Me and my two boys will be renewing (I’ll no doubt be footing the bill for the 3).

Kids are in their 20s.
    Loose change for you....

Will be bought as usual, eternal optimist🤣