hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbysam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Once the first ticket is scanned then the duplicate can’t get through though.
    That would be what I would think but then you have groups of huns round stewards and the red carpet rolled out and gates opened. They basically ack as a mob. The police don't do their job, the stewards are too scared to and they get the run of ER getting the best access and egress and allowed to do what they want in terms of flares and smoke bombs etc. It is the exact opposite at Ibrox where Hibs fans are lifted or thrown out for next to nothing and kept in forever after the game. I want parity. If 1000 Hibs fans can be kept in Ibrox then 3800 The The fans can be kept in ER until the home fans disperse. I want the club to publicise, along with the Police, the number of arrests made inside the stadium from CCTV footage so we can see what action is being taken, that includes the morons in our support. All in all just Police and Steward the event so that the Hun masses have to abide by the rules and that the egress arrangements are on a par with those at Ibrox. I'll not hold my breath as the Police seem to support The Rangers as a group or at least that is what is visible from their actions.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wookie70 View Post
    That would be what I would think but then you have groups of huns round stewards and the red carpet rolled out and gates opened. They basically ack as a mob. The police don't do their job, the stewards are too scared to and they get the run of ER getting the best access and egress and allowed to do what they want in terms of flares and smoke bombs etc. It is the exact opposite at Ibrox where Hibs fans are lifted or thrown out for next to nothing and kept in forever after the game. I want parity. If 1000 Hibs fans can be kept in Ibrox then 3800 The The fans can be kept in ER until the home fans disperse. I want the club to publicise, along with the Police, the number of arrests made inside the stadium from CCTV footage so we can see what action is being taken, that includes the morons in our support. All in all just Police and Steward the event so that the Hun masses have to abide by the rules and that the egress arrangements are on a par with those at Ibrox. I'll not hold my breath as the Police seem to support The Rangers as a group or at least that is what is visible from their actions.

That’s a good idea. Full disclosure.

The rangers fans at the start of the game stood at the front of the upper deck and blatantly waved flares for several minutes. It was almost like a challenge to the police/stewards and nothing was done. They have this very aggresive mob mentality and the stewards and unfortunately the police as well are scared to deal with them. They do what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by DIXIHIBS View Post
    The rangers fans at the start of the game stood at the front of the upper deck and blatantly waved flares for several minutes. It was almost like a challenge to the police/stewards and nothing was done. They have this very aggresive mob mentality and the stewards and unfortunately the police as well are scared to deal with them. They do what they want.
    They're not alone in that unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakedmanoncrack View Post
    No chance, viewed face on from FF its very clearly over capacity on both top & bottom tier. There are photos on social media as well.
    Usually I’d agree, for instance the Celtic game it looked that way. However the other night there were people in the aisles etc but plenty of gaps in various areas of the lower

I look forward to the images of suspects in the papers, how many times are the same group going to get away with this before action is actually taken, the group who organised it was the UB, a simple ban of the section from entering ER should be enforced, they are animals that support, no action will be taken the same idiots get away with it in the OF support, as for our supporter, idiot and should be banned from ER.
    Last edited by LunasBoots; 03-12-2021 at 04:52 PM.