hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hi folks,

Hopefully an exciting update from our end.

The Hanlon Stevenson Foundation's Franck Sauzee Gala Dinner has been confirmed for Sunday 3rd April at Edinburgh's O2 Academy.

Tickets will be on sale online from 9am tomorrow, with all proceeds going to HSF activities in the local community.

HSF ambassador Franck will be joined on stage by several of his former team-mates. After 20 years, I think we can all agree it's long overdue.

There's more information on the ticket details here and we hope to see a good few of you along on the night. Thanks for your continued support.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Excellent stuff - perfect pick-me-up.

Quote Originally Posted by HanlonStevenson View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi folks,

Hopefully an exciting update from our end.

The Hanlon Stevenson Foundation's Franck Sauzee Gala Dinner has been confirmed for Sunday 3rd April at Edinburgh's O2 Academy.

Tickets will be on sale online from 9am tomorrow, with all proceeds going to HSF activities in the local community.

HSF ambassador Franck will be joined on stage by several of his former team-mates. After 20 years, I think we can all agree it's long overdue.

There's more information on the ticket details here and we hope to see a good few of you along on the night. Thanks for your continued support.

An expensive night in store!
    Not complaining, its about what I'd expect for such an event, but unclear what the individual tickets at £135 include?

Quote Originally Posted by Nakedmanoncrack View Post
    An expensive night in store!
    Not complaining, its about what I'd expect for such an event, but unclear what the individual tickets at £135 include?
    Individual tickets fall under the 'Bronze' category, so you'll get everything listed under that.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    What is the capacity for this?

Going to be next to impossible to organise over night but would have loved to get a table of 10 together and went gold at £200 each. Me and a mate are probably going with individual tickets

Individual tickets fall under the 'Bronze' category, so you'll get everything listed under that.
    Ah, I see, was reading it wrong 👍🏻

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by lugz View Post
    Going to be next to impossible to organise over night but would have loved to get a table of 10 together and went gold at £200 each. Me and a mate are probably going with individual tickets
    Likewise.

Will get an individual ticket as I don’t want to miss out and there’s no chance of getting 10 folk together within 15 hours at that price.

Shame they never gave folk more time to prepare but hey ho. Should be a great night.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubbsy90+2 View Post
    Likewise.

Will get an individual ticket as I don’t want to miss out and there’s no chance of getting 10 folk together within 15 hours at that price.

Shame they never gave folk more time to prepare but hey ho. Should be a great night.
    It’s a strange way to do it - they told us about it ages ago but no prices then they go right - on sale tomorrow only £200 a head. Logistics just aren’t as easy as that in my experience.

@hibs.net private member Hibby_Paul's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Agree, surely even a full day notice to prepare would have given folk a chance to plan, especially for the cost !?

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post
    It’s a strange way to do it - they told us about it ages ago but no prices then they go right - on sale tomorrow only £200 a head. Logistics just aren’t as easy as that in my experience.
    Yeah. Getting 10 folk to part with a combined £2000 in 15 hours is a big ask unless you and your family/pals are either flush with money or have a spend first, ask questions later mentality

Suppose for the organisers they’ll probably sell them out regardless though, there’ll be a very small amount of gold tables I’d think.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubbsy90+2 View Post
    Yeah. Getting 10 folk to part with a combined £2000 in 15 hours is a big ask unless you and your family/pals are either flush with money or have a spend first, ask questions later mentality

Suppose for the organisers they’ll probably sell them out regardless though, there’ll be a very small amount of gold tables I’d think.
    Yeah - I think the gold tables might’ve already been sold.

First Team Breakthrough
    No single seats available after 10 min

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by SiinDubai View Post
    No single seats available after 10 min
    Got them

@hibs.net private member
    I got 5 singles after 15 minutes so worth trying again🤞

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee_easty
    Silver for me

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Probably old news but bronze singles are available.

Hi folks,

Just a quick update from our end to say that we've confirmed Grant Stott and Luke Shanley as our hosts for the Gala Dinner with Franck Sauzee.

Both are always happy to give up their time to help the Hanlon Stevenson Foundation but it's fair to say this one's a labour of love for them.

Our gold tables are sold out, but we've still got limited availability in our silver and bronze table sections - along with some individual bronze tickets.

If anyone's keen on coming, you'll find everything you need to know here - bit.ly/francksauzee.

Thanks, as ever, for the support.

@hibs.net private member Hibby70's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibby70
    I assume he'll attend the Dundee Utd game on the Saturday beforehand and be introduced on the pitch?

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibby70 View Post
    I assume he'll attend the Dundee Utd game on the Saturday beforehand and be introduced on the pitch?
    Would be fantastic if he did!!

Any idea who the other guests will be? Sure I read somewhere team mates may be there

Hi folks,

First off, thanks to everyone who has donated to the Dnipro Kids fundraiser. It's fair to say we've been blown away by the response.

The draw doesn't close until March 14th, so there's still time to get involved for the chance to win one of four Franck Sauzee-themed prizes. At the time of writing the total's sitting at £5040 and you can find the JustGiving page here.

On that note, we still have ticket availability for our Gala Dinner with Le God - with all proceeds going to support Hanlon Stevenson Foundation activities in the local community. You can find out everything you need to know here.

We have a few of these up our sleeve, but our first confirmed guest for the night is Alex McLeish. Alex is still a close friend of Franck's. We owe him all a debt of gratitude for signing him in the first place, but he's also been on board with supporting this charity event from Day One.

Thanks, as ever, for your support and hope to see a few of you along at the dinner.

Hi folks,

First off, thanks to everyone who has donated to the Dnipro Kids fundraiser. It's fair to say we've been blown away by the response.

The draw doesn't close until March 14th, so there's still time to get involved for the chance to win one of four Franck Sauzee-themed prizes. At the time of writing the total's sitting at £5040 and you can find the JustGiving page here.

On that note, we still have ticket availability for our Gala Dinner with Le God - with all proceeds going to support Hanlon Stevenson Foundation activities in the local community. You can find out everything you need to know here.

We have a few of these up our sleeve, but our first confirmed guest for the night is Alex McLeish. Alex is still a close friend of Franck's. We owe him all a debt of gratitude for signing him in the first place, but he's also been on board with supporting this charity event from Day One.

Thanks, as ever, for your support and hope to see a few of you along at the dinner.
    We have a few more announcements to come ahead of the big night, but - following on from Alex McLeish - we're pleased to say we'll be joined by Franck's former boot-boy, Tam McManus.

Tam being Tam, he has a few great stories to tell from his time with Le God.

We have a few more announcements to come ahead of the big night, but - following on from Alex McLeish - we're pleased to say we'll be joined by Franck's former boot-boy, Tam McManus.

Tam being Tam, he has a few great stories to tell from his time with Le God.
    Hi folks,

Another quick update from our end. In addition to Alex McLeish and Tam McManus, pleased to say we'll have John O'Neil and Dirk Lehmann along for our Gala Dinner with Franck. We still have a few more surprises to come.

Challenge anyone to watch Dirk's video message without a smile on their face - https://twitter.com/HanlonStevenson/...EpLQcWrrjBLiew.

We still have some tickets left, so if you fancy joining us on the night you'll find all the details you need here - https://hanlonstevensonfoundation.co.uk/franck-sauzee/

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Hi folks,

Another quick update from our end. In addition to Alex McLeish and Tam McManus, pleased to say we'll have John O'Neil and Dirk Lehmann along for our Gala Dinner with Franck. We still have a few more surprises to come.

Challenge anyone to watch Dirk's video message without a smile on their face - https://twitter.com/HanlonStevenson/...EpLQcWrrjBLiew.

We still have some tickets left, so if you fancy joining us on the night you'll find all the details you need here - https://hanlonstevensonfoundation.co.uk/franck-sauzee/
    Amazing, better sort my earrings for the evening😀
    Last edited by Billy Whizz; 04-03-2022 at 08:54 PM.

Hi folks, a quick update from our end.

As part of our Next Gen project, we've donated 100 season tickets to communities, organisations and schools around Edinburgh.

There's a bit more about it here on the club website.

We have a wider goal to spend £100,000 on local causes this season. Sue and the rest of the team are busy identifying groups and people we can help.

Lots going on and more updates to follow in the next few weeks and months, but just wanted to say thanks to those who have supported Hanlon Stevenson Foundation activities, which allows us to do these things, and shared our posts on social media.

As part of our Next Gen project, we've donated 100 season tickets to communities, organisations and schools around Edinburgh.

We have a wider goal to spend £100,000 on local causes this season. Sue and the rest of the team are busy identifying groups and people we can help.

Lots going on and more updates to follow in the next few weeks and months, but just wanted to say thanks to those who have supported Hanlon Stevenson Foundation activities, which allows us to do these things, and shared our posts on social media.
    Think this update got lost amongst the St Mirren chat, worthy of a wee bump
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    Think this update got lost amongst the St Mirren chat, worthy of a wee bump
    Superb that…what an amazing community impact this great foundation is having….

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Pagan Hibernia's Avatar

fantastic

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar

That's fantastic well done