hibs.net Messageboard

Aberdeen tickets (on sale now)

Anyone have an idea when they go on sale? And also is it a cat A game? As looking to come up for it and this will be my first game in a few years and I've never used the ticket master website before.
    Last edited by Tambo; 19-04-2019 at 01:25 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Tambo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone have an idea when they go on sale? And also is it a cat A game? As looking to come up for it and this will be my first game in a few years and I've never used the ticket master website before.
    If you've bought tickets at all in the past in a way where Hibs had your name and address then you might be on the database, it goes quite a long way back. Worth phoning the ticket office, if you are on it they'll give you your client ref and you can buy cat A tickets.

Having said that, I don't think Aberdeen games are cat A anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by JeMeSouviens View Post
    If you've bought tickets at all in the past in a way where Hibs had your name and address then you might be on the database, it goes quite a long way back. Worth phoning the ticket office, if you are on it they'll give you your client ref and you can buy cat A tickets.

Aberdeen will no doubt bring a creditable number of folk down, but won't be category A - so it's probably as good an opportunity as any to create an online account, buy tickets that way and get on the database, so that if you have reason to show up to a cat A fixture next season, then it'll be straightforward.

@hibs.net private member linlithgowhibbie's Avatar
    Want to buy 2 tkts for this match and although it says they are now on sale, they aren't/there are none available

Quote Originally Posted by JeMeSouviens View Post

Try buying tickets online and you'll find out if you're on the databases

Looked today and tickets are on sale now, got mine in the East stand Section 41 Row B Seat 113.