Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn2015 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fantastic I’ll give the office a ring after lunch. Thanks mate
    No bother, welcome aboard

2. Log in to remove the advert

Link to the V12 Self Service Portal Big Franck nods tae -

https://selfservice.v12finance.com/register

Follow the details in the confirmation email.

I’ve just managed to change my payment date to after pay day in May.

renewed my season ticket but I'm wanting to move seat does anyone know when I can do that and is there any cost to me having to move seat

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Finally managed to renew my two seats.
    Tried to do it on Chrome, Edge, my mobile and eventually Explorer before I could get all the way through the application!!
    Pain in the posterior - but I'm delighted it's done 👍
    GGTTH

Quote Originally Posted by May21/05/16 View Post
    renewed my season ticket but I'm wanting to move seat does anyone know when I can do that and is there any cost to me having to move seat

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    No cost.
    There is a week in June when season ticket holders can change their seat before the free for all takes place.
    Could be tasty this season given adults in the famous five lower and folks in section 50 of the FF upper are getting lobbed oot their seats so will be looking for an attractive alternative.
    Last edited by CMurdoch; 15-04-2019 at 09:51 PM.

@hibs.net private member GordonHFC's Avatar
    Any idea when I should get an acknowledgement from V12. I got ack from Hibs that the ticket had been purchased a couple of hours ago but nothing from V12. Have seen some on here say it should all be completed in around 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by hibsfan View Post
    Has anyone actually had confirmation yet from V12? I have had my normal purchase confirmation from Hibs but nothing from V12 and when I log into the e-ticketing site - I am told that I still have a ST to renew...
    I am exactly the same. Nothing from v12. Did you eventually receive confirmation?

First Team Regular NthCarolinaHibs's Avatar
    I got e mail from V12 the day of applying and confirmation e mails the next day saying it had been approved and then notification of the date of first direct debit payment...

@hibs.net private member Rattler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    No cost.
    There is a week in June when season ticket holders can change their seat before the free for all takes place.
    Could be tasty this season given adults in the famous five lower and folks in section 50 of the FF upper are getting lobbed oot their seats so will be looking for an attractive alternative.
    Season ticket holders in Section 50 aren’t necessarily getting “lobbed oot their seats”. The pricing structure for next season sees the club charge more for a season ticket in Section 50 than in a comparable section elsewhere. I’ve had a season ticket there for a few years now and I’ve renewed my seat for next season- but just having to pay a premium to sit there.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Franck View Post
    Also, anyone worrying about not being able to afford it this month, you won't pay anything in April through the payment plan.

My first payment date defaulted to 9th May I think it was, but I easily went in and changed it to 27th May so I won't pay anything for a while.
    Just remember that doing this may mean you have 2 payments at the end of March next year depending on when you renew

Emailed the HFC ticketline to find out what was going on.

They advised me that my application had been rejected because I had put my works postcode in the wrong format. I put ab12cd instead of AB1 2CD.

Would have been nice if they (V12) had contacted me direct to let me know what the problem was. Just make sure you do the correct format folks

PS: Now all sorted. Took 5 minutes from start to finish.
    Last edited by GordonHFC; 17-04-2019 at 02:54 PM.

Testimonial Due
    Hey, is there any plans for the 4 month payment plan? I would much prefer that than 11 monthly instalments. Tried tweeting Hibs with no reply, cheers!

@hibs.net private member overdrive's Avatar
    I've encountered my second problem with this. The first one was multiple credit applications being sent through by Hibs to V12 but only one was actually finalised (and subsequently approved).

Now, I've logged into my e-ticketing account and my seat is available to buy again! The credit agreement has definitely been approved.

Quote Originally Posted by overdrive View Post
    I've encountered my second problem with this. The first one was multiple credit applications being sent through by Hibs to V12 but only one was actually finalised (and subsequently approved).

Now, I've logged into my e-ticketing account and my seat is available to buy again! The credit agreement has definitely been approved.
    So Hibs are insisting I didn't sign the V12 contract so the whole thing was cancelled so I need to apply again.

I most definitely signed the V12 contract and it is all showing present and correct on the V12 self-service portal, so Hibs are talking nonsense. I'm convinced it is down to the multiple applications being sent through to V12 by Hibs. There's no chance in hell I'm applying for it again and run the risk of being charged twice.

Quite annoyed by this.

Quote Originally Posted by RossScott1991 View Post
    Hey, is there any plans for the 4 month payment plan? I would much prefer that than 11 monthly instalments. Tried tweeting Hibs with no reply, cheers!
    No plans mentioned - other clubs are doing it but passing on the interest charge I see.

So Hibs are insisting I didn't sign the V12 contract so the whole thing was cancelled so I need to apply again.

I most definitely signed the V12 contract and it is all showing present and correct on the V12 self-service portal, so Hibs are talking nonsense. I'm convinced it is down to the multiple applications being sent through to V12 by Hibs. There's no chance in hell I'm applying for it again and run the risk of being charged twice.

Quite annoyed by this.
    If the ticket office can’t find a solution with V12 connection do let me know and I’ll see what I can do.

I received three applications on Saturday, all referenced the same but not clean.

Does anyone know if the ticket office is open tomorrow, or is it closed for the holiday? We've got an ongoing problem that is stopping 3 people from renewing and we're getting nowhere with it. Looks like a visit is required to move things along.

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RossScott1991 View Post
    Just buy the season ticket on the 11 month deal and then pay extra each month I doubt there will be early repayment charges as it is interest free, I do that with Zebra

Can anyone advise if you get an e mail receipt from V12 after completing your application, I went through it all and got an application confirmed at the end but nothing else ...is that the way it works ??

First Team Regular NthCarolinaHibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eastcoasthibby View Post
    Can anyone advise if you get an e mail receipt from V12 after completing your application, I went through it all and got an application confirmed at the end but nothing else ...is that the way it works ??
    You'll get an e mail confirming the first date of direct debit..took a couple of days for mines to come through..

Quote Originally Posted by NthCarolinaHibs View Post
    You'll get an e mail confirming the first date of direct debit..took a couple of days for mines to come through..
    Cheers thanks for that ...maybe with easter friday as well might delay slightly !!👍

Quote Originally Posted by Rattler View Post
    Season ticket holders in Section 50 aren’t necessarily getting “lobbed oot their seats”. The pricing structure for next season sees the club charge more for a season ticket in Section 50 than in a comparable section elsewhere. I’ve had a season ticket there for a few years now and I’ve renewed my seat for next season- but just having to pay a premium to sit there.
    Hi Rattler, i knew that but was trying to keep the answer short whilst warning the poster that there may be far more people looking to move seats in the window than there is normally. However, it will be interesting how many folk in Section 50 decide to bite the bullet and pay the higher price to retain their seat.
    Last edited by CMurdoch; 20-04-2019 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RSS Bot View Post
    This team deserves our support - get buying folks !!

Let’s fill Easter Road again.

Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post
    If the ticket office can’t find a solution with V12 connection do let me know and I’ll see what I can do.

I received three applications on Saturday, all referenced the same but not clean.

Hi Kieran, would you be able to help, please?

Hibs are refusing to accept that the application went through, despite showing them screenshots. V12 have confirmed that it has all gone through and that Hibs have, in fact taken payment for it. V12 have raised a formal complaint against Hibs regarding this but the timescales as to when formal complaints get resolved will take it past the early bird deadline.

I'm actually really hacked off at the attitude of Hibs here. They wouldn't even investigate, I've had to contact V12 myself to try to get this sorted.

I'm now in the position of having an agreed finance arrangement all set up and the first payment due to come off soon but no season ticket reserved.

Any help would be much appreciated!
    Cheers.

@hibs.net private member hibbymac's Avatar
    Hi Kieran, would you be able to help, please?

Hibs are refusing to accept that the application went through, despite showing them screenshots. V12 have confirmed that it has all gone through and that Hibs have, in fact taken payment for it. V12 have raised a formal complaint against Hibs regarding this but the timescales as to when formal complaints get resolved will take it past the early bird deadline.

I'm actually really hacked off at the attitude of Hibs here. They wouldn't even investigate, I've had to contact V12 myself to try to get this sorted.

I'm now in the position of having an agreed finance arrangement all set up and the first payment due to come off soon but no season ticket reserved.

Any help would be much appreciated!
    Cheers.

Can you not just give the agreement number to the ticket office and they could contact V12 direct to confirm the application has been processed.
    " Whatever the future may hold, Fans of this unique club will stand firm in Hibernians corner. Yes, united they stand, those wonderful supporters and The greatest football club on earth, " - Hibernian F.C. The team that wouldn't die. Click here

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Iainhfc PSN ID: Iainhfc
    What’s the upfront cost of a monthly instalment season ticket

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalOrder View Post
    What’s the upfront cost of a monthly instalment season ticket
    There isnt one I think just your cost of season ticket split into 11 monthly payments.

Quote Originally Posted by hibbymac View Post
    Can you not just give the agreement number to the ticket office and they could contact V12 direct to confirm the application has been processed.
    I have and they refuse to contact V12 at all.

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

Can’t seem to add children as they don’t have a membership ID anyone else had this problem

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    There isnt one I think just your cost of season ticket split into 11 monthly payments.
    Thanks