hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Official Site: EARLY BIRD EXTENSION AND NEW PAYMENT PLAN

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Speedy's Avatar
    Good news

@hibs.net private member
    Just done ours...took about 10 minutes from start to finish. A lot slicker than Zebra IMO

Anyone advise if they will be doing a 4 month payment option.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicho87 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone advise if they will be doing a 4 month payment option.
    Not at the moment, nor has information dropped down about that. See if I can get an answer on this.

Has anyone actually had confirmation yet from V12? I have had my normal purchase confirmation from Hibs but nothing from V12 and when I log into the e-ticketing site - I am told that I still have a ST to renew...

Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post
    Not at the moment, nor has information dropped down about that. See if I can get an answer on this.
    I see they offer a 4 month plan for Aberdeen... but that they also charge interest to other clubs (including Aberdeen). Well done Hibs for avoiding that!

Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post
    Would really appreciate that. Tweeted hibs plenty but they ignore me

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by hibsfan View Post
    Has anyone actually had confirmation yet from V12? I have had my normal purchase confirmation from Hibs but nothing from V12 and when I log into the e-ticketing site - I am told that I still have a ST to renew...
    Same here

All done within 10 minutes. Email from v12 to confirm and sign digital. Easy process👍👍

First Team Breakthrough machibby's Avatar
    After doing the bit on the hibs site received confirmation of purchase from hibs and two emails from V12. The V12 emails linked to the signing agreement pages which took a couple of minutes then received another email from V12 with the signed docs confirmed. 02920468900 is the V12 customer service number if you need to query.

Does anyone know what date the first payment and those ongoing is taken?

Done it last night and don't remember seeing this

I see they offer a 4 month plan for Aberdeen... but that they also charge interest to other clubs (including Aberdeen). Well done Hibs for avoiding that!
    It hasn't been avoided, Hibs pick up the tab rather than passing it on to the fans.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    It hasn't been avoided, Hibs pick up the tab rather than passing it on to the fans.
    Which is a great gesture but no one could really complain if they decided in the future that doing this was proving too costly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Boatman View Post
    Which is a great gesture but no one could really complain if they decided in the future that doing this was proving too costly.
    Well done Hibs! But can't be right, Hibs are trying to alienate their fanbase, LD has lost the plot and made many wrong decisions.

@hibs.net private member
    My confirmation and signing emails were in my inbox this morning. Similar to Zebra and very easy process. Well done to the club for sorting out another interest free deal for fans

@hibs.net private member overdrive's Avatar
    I've received the emails from V12 numerous times and when I click on the link to sign the documents, it is as if I'm applying again. Is this normal?

Edit: the emails all have different reference numbers on them.

Edit 2: no, it is not normal. Hibs seem to have sent two applications through, one which the credit check was done and one where the credit check hadn't been done, hence why it was looking like I was making the application again. Sorted out in 2 minutes on the phone to V12. Worth watching, if anyone else gets a similar issue.
    Last edited by overdrive; 12-04-2019 at 10:08 AM.

@hibs.net private member Juice-Terry's Avatar
    Is anyone else being timed out after clicking 'Complete Purchase'?

Renewed my four was all done in about 10 mins well done hibs for getting this sorted canny wait for next season “HECKYS AT THE WHEEL “

@hibs.net private member Stevie Reid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraz1875 View Post

I’m sure it said 25 working days from the date of approval - which is obviously quite a while.

@hibs.net private member overdrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraz1875 View Post

My first payment is 7th May, yours will probably be 6th May, which fits in with the 25 days stated in another post.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Reid View Post
    I’m sure it said 25 working days from the date of approval - which is obviously quite a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by overdrive View Post
    My first payment is 7th May, yours will probably be 6th May, which fits in with the 25 days stated in another post.
    great cheers

First Team Breakthrough BigT-Hibeez's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibeez68
    Yeah I did mine today seemed to get to the end of the form and clicked proceed etc but still waiting on a confirmation email

Bought my season ticket and signed up to the payment plan yesterday. It's all pretty straight forward and shouldn't take more than 10 minutes.

I got 2 or 3 emails from V12 Finance yesterday confirming my acceptance etc. I also just got an email from them this morning with a link to create an account on their website. When you do this you can change the date that the payments come out your account, which is handy.

I prefer to have all of my DDs coming out on or just after pay day. When you sign in to your V12 account there is a blue button on the right of the home page that says 'Change Payment Date'. Couldn't be easier folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Franck View Post
    Bought my season ticket and signed up to the payment plan yesterday. It's all pretty straight forward and shouldn't take more than 10 minutes.

I got 2 or 3 emails from V12 Finance yesterday confirming my acceptance etc. I also just got an email from them this morning with a link to create an account on their website. When you do this you can change the date that the payments come out your account, which is handy.

I prefer to have all of my DDs coming out on or just after pay day. When you sign in to your V12 account there is a blue button on the right of the home page that says 'Change Payment Date'. Couldn't be easier folks.
    Good information ✅

Also, anyone worrying about not being able to afford it this month, you won't pay anything in April through the payment plan.

My first payment date defaulted to 9th May I think it was, but I easily went in and changed it to 27th May so I won't pay anything for a while.

Also, anyone worrying about not being able to afford it this month, you won't pay anything in April through the payment plan.

My first payment date defaulted to 9th May I think it was, but I easily went in and changed it to 27th May so I won't pay anything for a while.
    Are they available for general sale or is it renewals only?

Quote Originally Posted by Finn2015 View Post
    Are they available for general sale or is it renewals only?
    There are season tickets on general sale now, yes. But there aren't that many as all the current season ticket holders' seats are held for them until the renewal deadline of 5pm on Friday 7 June.

What you can do though, and a lot of supporters have done this before, is buy the best of what is available just now and then phone the ticket office after the renewal deadline and switch to better seats that current season ticket holders haven't renewed.

That way you get the early bird price discount now and if you are quick enough after 7th June you'll get decent seats.

There are season tickets on general sale now, yes. But there aren't that many as all the current season ticket holders' seats are held for them until the renewal deadline of 5pm on Friday 7 June.

What you can do though, and a lot of supporters have done this before, is buy the best of what is available just now and then phone the ticket office after the renewal deadline and switch to better seats that current season ticket holders haven't renewed.

That way you get the early bird price discount now and if you are quick enough after 7th June you'll get decent seats.

Fantastic I’ll give the office a ring after lunch. Thanks mate

First Team Breakthrough FFupper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice-Terry View Post
    Is anyone else being timed out after clicking 'Complete Purchase'?
    Yeah been happening to me all morning. I finally got the payment to go through and it came up saying your seats have been released, the timer drops from 15 minutes to complete purchase to 1 minute as soon as you go the final payment page, so there isn't enough time for it to process.