hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Over the last ten years or so, Hearts have had the third highest average attendance in Scotland.

The difference between them and the fourth highest is minute compared to the difference between them and the second highest, so let them boast about it if they want.

2. Log in to remove the advert

If Hearts, Aberdeen and Hibs fans are to be perfectly honest with ourselves, we’re all probably on the same level as each other in terms of who the third biggest club in the country is.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KingFlo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If Hearts, Aberdeen and Hibs fans are to be perfectly honest with ourselves, we’re all probably on the same level as each other in terms of who the third biggest club in the country is.
    Decent observation overall, but it'll never catch on at the gorgie megastand.

You'll have maroon balloons leaping off the Can Almost See the Castle View Lounge into the press paddling pools below before they'd even consider a threat to their bigliness.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby