hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Official Site: CELTIC AND HEARTS TICKETS ON SALE NOW

2. Log in to remove the advert

I see no tickets for sale in blocks 44/45, ie. East stand nearest away end. Usually these are the last to go. Are the club not selling there deliberately to keep missile chucking idiots at bay? Pretty tragic if so.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by JeMeSouviens View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I see no tickets for sale in blocks 44/45, ie. East stand nearest away end. Usually these are the last to go. Are the club not selling there deliberately to keep missile chucking idiots at bay? Pretty tragic if so.
    One for the fans rep to communicate to the fans if need be.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by JeMeSouviens View Post
    Yes got told that last night. Dempster threatened to shut part of the stadium after the Rangers game and that now seems her decision. Does she really think that will help.

Those sections won't be closed as there are already a lot of season ticket holders in there. I guess they'll put the extra tickets on sale if/when the other sections sell out.

I wonder if they'll pay extra attention to those who do end up buying tickets in there?

First Team Regular
    East sold out already 44/45 ?? Lucky if there’s 100 tickets left

@hibs.net private member Stuart93's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    Yes got told that last night. Dempster threatened to shut part of the stadium after the Rangers game and that now seems her decision. Does she really think that will help.
    You’re making that up eh? She clearly said in an interview the media twisted her words and she hadn’t threatened to shut parts of the stadium at all

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    She didn’t, she hasn’t, whoever told you was wrong.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart93 View Post
    You’re making that up eh? She clearly said in an interview the media twisted her words and she hadn’t threatened to shut parts of the stadium at all
    Nah I'm no. Why is there no tickets then on sale for 44/45 other than the seasons that sit there?

Nah I'm no. Why is there no tickets then on sale for 44/45 other than the seasons that sit there?
    How can it be shut if there's people in it?

So you're wrong.

Not selling further tickets is not the same as being closed.

She also never said she would close it, or that she was thinking of it. Merely when asked if she would think about it that "no options were off the table".

At the end of the day, the only people to blame are the two eedjits in our support who've caused this.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Boatman View Post
    She didn’t, she hasn’t, whoever told you was wrong.
    The person who told me tried to buy a ticket there to sit beside a season ticket in section 44 for the Killie game last Wednesday night and was told it was a management decision that no tickets were on sale for there!!

@hibs.net private member

is it sold out?? there are very few seats available in the East as a whole...

The person who told me tried to buy a ticket there to sit beside a season ticket in section 44 for the Killie game last Wednesday night and was told it was a management decision that no tickets were on sale for there!!

I think people were questioning your comment that Dempster said she would close the stand.

While it does look like they're not currently selling tickets in Sections 44 and 45, that's not quite the same as closing it.

You're asking that on the same day that a Hibs fan is jailed for 100 days for what he did at the Rangers game, yeah?

@hibs.net private member Malthibby's Avatar
    This is what happens when some 'fans' don't listen; the clubs are forced to act.
    Fans can change this; the erses responsible for this need to pack it in or get out.
    As someone else said, the club may be waiting towards the game date & then keep close tabs on anyone buying spares.
    Whatever, the club had to act and they have - it's a response to an issue caused by a minority of fans the fault lies with them
    and certainly not with the club.

@hibs.net private member Stuart93's Avatar
    Why you asking me if you got told last night what’s going on?

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Keekaboo View Post
    I think people were questioning your comment that Dempster said she would close the stand.

While it does look like they're not currently selling tickets in Sections 44 and 45, that's not quite the same as closing it.
    Ok then partially closed

Quote Originally Posted by Malthibby View Post
    This is what happens when some 'fans' don't listen; the clubs are forced to act.
    Fans can change this; the erses responsible for this need to pack it in or get out.
    As someone else said, the club may be waiting towards the game date & then keep close tabs on anyone buying spares.
    Whatever, the club had to act and they have - it's a response to an issue caused by a minority of fans the fault lies with them
    and certainly not with the club.
    The club haven’t done anything really. As soon as tickets sell out in all other areas (which they definitely will for Hearts) they’ll release the remaining seats in these sections.

Quote Originally Posted by B.H.F.C View Post
    The club haven’t done anything really. As soon as tickets sell out in all other areas (which they definitely will for Hearts) they’ll release the remaining seats in these sections.
    Against killie they opened the south stand instead of selling tickets in 44/45. Wouldn't bet on them selling tickets there at all.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    That’s not the same as the stand being closed though.

Ok then partially closed

Quote Originally Posted by Onceinawhile View Post
    Against killie they opened the south stand instead of selling tickets in 44/45. Wouldn't bet on them selling tickets there at all.
    They will. They won’t give up the money if otherwise sold out. And neither they should.

They will. They won’t give up the money if otherwise sold out. And neither they should.
    They did against Kilmarnock though. Which was my point at the time, ended up paying stewarding costs etc to open the south when the amount of tickets sold would’ve fit comfortably into the east spaces.

Quote Originally Posted by May2116 View Post
    They did against Kilmarnock though. Which was my point at the time, ended up paying stewarding costs etc to open the south when the amount of tickets sold would’ve fit comfortably into the east spaces.
    The south has been open to Hibs fans for every league game this season.

There is no way Hibs will leave those sections partially empty if all other sections are full.

The south has been open to Hibs fans for every league game this season.

There is no way Hibs will leave those sections partially empty if all other sections are full.
    When needed. It wasn’t needed last week if they’d opened those two sections though. I’ve got absolutely no issue with the south being opened even if just one person needs in, however that shouldn’t be until 99% of the other stands are sold and it’s clear it’ll be needed. In my opinion we chucked money away last Wednesday that we didn’t have to. If we are going to open it, just get it open and stop the mucking around.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    I'm surprised that the whole of the West stand is sold out apart from the expensive, leather seats.

There are usually a few available for sale.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    I'm surprised that the whole of the West stand is sold out apart from the expensive, leather seats.

I’m sure the ticket exchange will be in operation for both of these games

Quote Originally Posted by May2116 View Post
    When needed. It wasn’t needed last week if they’d opened those two sections though. I’ve got absolutely no issue with the south being opened even if just one person needs in, however that shouldn’t be until 99% of the other stands are sold and it’s clear it’ll be needed. In my opinion we chucked money away last Wednesday that we didn’t have to. If we are going to open it, just get it open and stop the mucking around.
    It’s been open for every game in the league season and has been opened before the three home stands have completely sold out. We didn’t do anything different.

How many extra stewards did they employ as a result? Probably none. It’s not as if there was there were dozens of them (or any) lined up acting as segregation.

It’s been open for every game in the league season and has been opened before the three home stands have completely sold out. We didn’t do anything different.

How many extra stewards did they employ as a result? Probably none. It’s not as if there was there were dozens of them (or any) lined up acting as segregation.
    The south hasn’t been opened before hundreds of seats were sold in the home ends this season. The south has been opened when it’s needed to be, once it’s clear it’s going to be needed. I’d go as far as saying at no point this season has there been less people in the south than there was seats available to buy in the home ends. That wasn’t the case last week.

You can argue til the cows come home, fire away. Section 44 and 45 should be getting sold and there is absolutely no reason not to.

First Team Regular dalkeith stu's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: hibeestu07
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post

Only £8 more expensive!! Got one there today. Sat there for the European games. Worth every penny, great view and great seat!!