hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar

Pint sized magic.

I'm in Spain atm, and flicking through the local channels, found Real Madrid TV showing a live Infantil League game (look to be about 11-13). Full size pitch in a beautiful little stadium. The quality of the football is stunning. All the discipline of their elders and none of the attitude... Ist foul was blown up after 15 mins. Brilliant counter from defensive tackle to goal in 7 passes for the away team and a cracking RM equaliser. 1-1 ht. Best football I've watched in years.

We are generations behind these kids

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rehabacrossthesea Wii Code: 4040
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hackett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm in Spain atm, and flicking through the local channels, found Real Madrid TV showing a live Infantil League game (look to be about 11-13). Full size pitch in a beautiful little stadium. The quality of the football is stunning. All the discipline of their elders and none of the attitude... Ist foul was blown up after 15 mins. Brilliant counter from defensive tackle to goal in 7 passes for the away team and a cracking RM equaliser. 1-1 ht. Best football I've watched in years.

We are generations behind these kids
    In view of Scotlands football team embarrassing the nation yet again last night, I would've thought the this thread would have gleaned more interest.

What Jack has described here is exactly what our third/fourth rate National team should be looking at and indeed, aspiring to.

The Scotland set-up is beyond hopeless and there is not even a chink of light at the end of the tunnel.

Little wonder that Real Madrid and Barcelona in particular, and Spanish football in general, are light years ahead of Jock Tamsons bairns.

Hala Iberia!!

Quote Originally Posted by MackTheKnife View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In view of Scotlands football team embarrassing the nation yet again last night, I would've thought the this thread would have gleaned more interest.

What Jack has described here is exactly what our third/fourth rate National team should be looking at and indeed, aspiring to.

The Scotland set-up is beyond hopeless and there is not even a chink of light at the end of the tunnel.

Little wonder that Real Madrid and Barcelona in particular, and Spanish football in general, are light years ahead of Jock Tamsons bairns.

Hala Iberia!!
    Oh to bring back the heady days when Scotland was a third rate football nation 😐