hibs.net Messageboard

 

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 57 of 57

Thread: Livingston Away

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by southsider View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hospitality seems to be £70 for the Hibs game. May give my wife a wee treat.
    Where are you seeing that?


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #32
    @hibs.net private member Sean1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corstorphine
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,989
    Just tried to buy tickets online for my group and its saying that only section N is available and I cant buy more than 1 seat as its saying there's not enough available... assuming there'll be more seats released as we surely cant have sold out already?
    The future's Green & White.

  4. #33
    @hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    6,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just tried to buy tickets online for my group and its saying that only section N is available and I cant buy more than 1 seat as its saying there's not enough available... assuming there'll be more seats released as we surely cant have sold out already?
    Unless there is just one seat left thereís obviously a problem with the site. Augurs well for Friday lunchtime doesnít it.

  5. #34
    First Team Breakthrough mvteng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Unless there is just one seat left thereís obviously a problem with the site. Augurs well for Friday lunchtime doesnít it.
    Or, the site is working perfectly, and the initial allocation only has one seat left, and that the site will get updated when we get more tickets from Livi.

    But, based on the sites previous meltdowns, you're probably right

  6. #35
    @hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    in a house in Bathgate
    Posts
    31,530
    nippid into their office, definitely no cash gates but you can buy tickets outside with cash/debit card, lassie said they will be ready to open the section down the far left corner for walk ups, i got my sections wrong earlier as K starts down the left hand side, just over a mile for folks paddy hoofing it to/from Livi North choo-choo station
    Last edited by cabbageandribs1875; 20-03-2019 at 02:32 PM.

  7. #36
    Coaching Staff HUTCHYHIBBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    EDINBURGH
    Age
    47
    Posts
    15,509
    Just get the bus, saves any hiking from train stations.

  8. #37
    @hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Penicuik
    Age
    42
    Posts
    29,788
    Can't believe it's not pay at the gate , We could have about 8 thousand tickets if we wanted

  9. #38
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    251
    Really think weíre gonna have a very big support next Friday night easy to travel to for most hibbys team playing well and in good form another important game and like most folk these Friday noight games are becoming popular would advise people to purchase tickets in advance if possible to save any problems when you get there really already got our tickets and looks like a big support as mentioned earlier canny wait Ggtth

  10. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just tried to buy tickets online for my group and its saying that only section N is available and I cant buy more than 1 seat as its saying there's not enough available... assuming there'll be more seats released as we surely cant have sold out already?
    Strange, section K is available and has been since they came on sale.

  11. #40
    Coaching Staff monktonharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    pleasant valley eh15
    Age
    65
    Posts
    10,915
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    nippid into their office, definitely no cash gates but you can buy tickets outside with cash/debit card, lassie said they will be ready to open the section down the far left corner for walk ups, i got my sections wrong earlier as K starts down the left hand side, just over a mile for folks paddy hoofing it to/from Livi North choo-choo station
    so are you referring to some sort of ticket pods? no cash gate, but buy outside the ground? seems a bit strange but hey ho.It looks like that is becoming the norm but why bother. pay at the gate

  12. #41
    @hibs.net private member Rattler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    400
    This might have been asked previously and I just canít see it, but does anyone know what section is what with regards to the letters? Iíve had a look at some of the online stadium plans and they all seem to refer to numbers, not letters.

  13. #42
    Testimonial Due seanshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Livingston
    Posts
    1,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattler View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This might have been asked previously and I just canít see it, but does anyone know what section is what with regards to the letters? Iíve had a look at some of the online stadium plans and they all seem to refer to numbers, not letters.
    LIVI_EAST.jpg ..and so on

  14. #43
    @hibs.net private member Sean1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corstorphine
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,989
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Strange, section K is available and has been since they came on sale.
    Must have been an issue with the website then, tried on 2 different browsers and on my phone and was only showing section N and couldn't buy more than 1 ticket! All sorted now though and a couple more sections released, 10 of us sorted for Block L
    The future's Green & White.

  15. #44
    @hibs.net private member Rattler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by seanshow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LIVI_EAST.jpg ..and so on
    Perfect, cheers.

    Definitely looking like a healthy turnout next Friday based on the sections currently on sale 👍🏻

  16. #45
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    478
    Quote Originally Posted by monktonharp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    so are you referring to some sort of ticket pods? no cash gate, but buy outside the ground? seems a bit strange but hey ho.It looks like that is becoming the norm but why bother. pay at the gate
    It's easier to have either all PATG or all paper tickets for the simple reason that the guys with tickets expect to sit in the numbered seat on the ticket, and the guys without tickets don't know where to sit to not end up clashing. At the last Livingston game, I ended up moving seats about three times at the last game at Almondvale, because I paid at the turnstile and every time I sat down, someone with that seat number on their ticket showed up.

  17. #46
    Coaching Staff monktonharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    pleasant valley eh15
    Age
    65
    Posts
    10,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Aim Here View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's easier to have either all PATG or all paper tickets for the simple reason that the guys with tickets expect to sit in the numbered seat on the ticket, and the guys without tickets don't know where to sit to not end up clashing. At the last Livingston game, I ended up moving seats about three times at the last game at Almondvale, because I paid at the turnstile and every time I sat down, someone with that seat number on their ticket showed up.
    Very fair comment. still a bit perplexed though given the fact that there should be nigh on 8k seats available. leave an end, with pay at the gate? go in sit doon, problem solved . lets kid oan its a fitba' match?

  18. #47
    Coaching Staff JimBHibees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Amityville
    Posts
    25,930
    Quote Originally Posted by monktonharp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Very fair comment. still a bit perplexed though given the fact that there should be nigh on 8k seats available. leave an end, with pay at the gate? go in sit doon, problem solved . lets kid oan its a fitba' match?
    As you say loads of seats will be available have one or two sections designated for patg No doubt they will want tickets sold now then maybe patg nearer day of the game.

  19. #48
    @hibs.net private member ian cruise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    2,623
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As you say loads of seats will be available have one or two sections designated for patg No doubt they will want tickets sold now then maybe patg nearer day of the game.
    Is the problem that they'd need to bring in syewards for that area without any guarantees over how many people would be there? By selling seats in sections they can plan accordingly.

  20. #49
    The last time people were just sitting anywhere they could. Total shambles.

  21. #50
    First Team Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Nearby
    Posts
    995
    Is it on telebox?

  22. #51
    @hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    in a house in Bathgate
    Posts
    31,530
    Quote Originally Posted by HibbyDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is it on telebox?

    yes


    In late March, BT Sport's football coverage from Scotland continues with an intriguing clash between Livingstone and Hibernian.


    unfortunately even BT sport can't spell livingsTON properly




  23. #52
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    251
    Anyone have an idea or itk as to how many tickets weíve sold for Friday night

  24. #53
    @hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ma bit
    Posts
    10,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Garymcl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone have an idea or itk as to how many tickets weíve sold for Friday night
    No idea mate, but there will be a big turnout for a local derby on a Friday night. I'm sure we'll have at least a couple of thousand there.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

  25. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No idea mate, but there will be a big turnout for a local derby on a Friday night. I'm sure we'll have at least a couple of thousand there.
    Potentially more than a couple of thousand I think.

    Chance to go above Hearts. Can get to 4 points behind Aberdeen and 3 points behind Kilmarnock.

    Big game and will be a big support I think.

  26. #55
    Testimonial Due Vini1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Glasgow
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1,905
    Last time they said there was no cash turnstiles, but when we turned up they took cash at the turnstiles and there was plenty of seats available.

  27. #56
    @hibs.net private member calumhibee1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    7,936
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No idea mate, but there will be a big turnout for a local derby on a Friday night. I'm sure we'll have at least a couple of thousand there.
    Never refer to Livi as a local derby again please. 🤯

  28. #57
    @hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    West Upper
    Age
    34
    Posts
    22,878
    There will surely be the option to purchase tickets through there, Livingston would be mad not to have that option. Easy money for them.
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved