hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member oldbutdim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Killiehibbie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dilated pupils, runny noses, very talkative, maybe aggressive.
    I get the message.

**** off.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by oldbutdim View Post
    I get the message.

**** off.
    Maybe you have been

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    I had no idea this was such an issue, luckily I’ve Never seen or suspected any of that in the West upper.

How do folk get get away with smoking weed in the East? Can’t even get a sneaky wee vape in the West!

To get the the East, they already have bag checks well before the turnstyles, so sniffer dogs could be located there.

If they're going to do that, though, they should also be refusing entry for anybody p1ssed out of their nut.

As an aside, has the problem in the FF Upper got worse since the Singing Section moved in there? The reason I ask is that it wasn't really known as a part of the ground that had a lot of young guys, mostly middle-aged to grandads.
    Last edited by Keith_M; 17-03-2019 at 01:43 PM.

@hibs.net private member oldbutdim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keekaboo View Post
    To get the the East, they already have bag checks well before the turnstyles, so sniffer dogs could be located there.

If they're going to do that, though, then they should also be refusing entry for anybody p1ssed out of their nut.

As an aside, has the problem in the FF Upper got worse since the Singing Section moved in there? The reason I ask is that it wasn't really known as a part of the ground that had a lot of young guys, mostly middle-aged to grandads.

I've had my seat at the back of the FF Upper since the stand was built, (I go home after matches though) and despite having a famously weak bladder and thus visiting the bog pretty regularly - although usually not during gametime - I've never seen the 'queues at the cubicles' or drugs being handed out openly.

Clearly I'll have to stop going for a pee prior to kick off, and hang on until half time if I'm going to experience a half time coke.

@hibs.net private member RyeSloan's Avatar
    Simplest first step is to make the toilets unsuitable for knocking up a couple of lines in...night clubs have done it for years.

As for sniffer dogs...I think some have over estimated such canine abilities when it comes to identifying a wrap or two in someone’s pocket amongst thousands of other people.

I've had my seat at the back of the FF Upper since the stand was built, (I go home after matches though) and despite having a famously weak bladder and thus visiting the bog pretty regularly - although usually not during gametime - I've never seen the 'queues at the cubicles' or drugs being handed out openly.

Clearly I'll have to stop going for a pee prior to kick off, and hang on until half time if I'm going to experience a half time coke.

Good to hear *

So maybe some people are exaggerating the problem.

* Not your weak bladder, obviously

Quote Originally Posted by RyeSloan View Post
    Simplest first step is to make the toilets unsuitable for knocking up a couple of lines in...night clubs have done it for years.

As for sniffer dogs...I think some have over estimated such canine abilities when it comes to identifying a wrap or two in someone’s pocket amongst thousands of other people.

Probably true, but they might act as a deterrent.

My pet hate, mid game pissers

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pacoluna View Post
    Wonder how many people were coked up at Cheltenham this week or Twickenham.
    Sandown Races last March were a disgrace, 'lines'of young guys waiting on stalls. I wrote to them & last week there were sniffer dogs outside. Much improved inside. There were also dogs at Cheltenham this week. Looks like the authorities are finally waking up to this society problem.

Quote Originally Posted by brog View Post
    Sandown Races last March were a disgrace, 'lines'of young guys waiting on stalls. I wrote to them & last week there were sniffer dogs outside. Much improved inside. There were also dogs at Cheltenham this week. Looks like the authorities are finally waking up to this society problem.
    You'd better not go to Aintree for Grand National meeting, I thought i'd walked into the toilet in Scarface. The young Scousers don't have just a gram or 2.

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar

Exactly the same. Famous Five Upper since it’s inception and cannot see this drug fuelled angst. And I pee twice a visit without fail. I’ve never taken a jobby though.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by LustForLeith View Post
    I noticed the front of the Sunday Mail today that they've done an expose on cocaine use amoungst fans of Scottish clubs. They seem to have been doing the report for a few weeks.

They mention that they’ve witnessed pairs of guys coming out of toilets yet the stewards and police in the ground are unaware. Shouldn’t the reporters have mentioned it or got footage of those involved?

What’s the solution? Sniffer dogs outside stadiums? More of a police presence in the toilets?

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/s...tball-14147548
    We could get Gary O trained to sniff it out.

Maybe people should just mind their own business.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibs98 View Post
    But it's illegal and ruins peoples lives. A bit like alcohol which does the same when abused but that's ok because it's legal.

First Team Regular
    The next thing we know they will stop all the guys(and girls) using these E Vapes in the stands as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Killiehibbie View Post
    But it's illegal and ruins peoples lives. A bit like alcohol which does the same when abused but that's ok because it's legal.
    The people complaining aren’t interested in it ruining people’s lives, they’re complaining because they need a **** at half time, or they’re worried people might be enjoying themselves.

If I've paid to use the stadium and facilities, and I can't get into the bogs due to wee fannies, then it IS my business.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarrahib View Post
    The next thing we know they will stop all the guys(and girls) using these E Vapes in the stands as well.
    The fans vaping in the toilet cubicles in pairs will be taken outside and shot.

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Naw.

The people complaining aren’t interested in it ruining people’s lives, they’re complaining because they need a **** at half time, or they’re worried people might be enjoying themselves.
    You might be getting there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinribs View Post
    If I've paid to use the stadium and facilities, and I can't get into the bogs due to wee fannies, then it IS my business.
    The wee fannies have paid to use the facilities as well. They’re being considerate and going in twos what more do you want?

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    The wee fannies have paid to use the facilities as well. They’re being considerate and going in twos what more do you want?
    They’ve not paid to take coke and inconvenience others. Belters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    There is no evidence to support this. Violence at football has always been there and is no worse now than previously. It was a lot worse in the 80’s than now.
    Looking for an easy answer. Far more likely that alcohol was involved than class A drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    Ah well, if you and Hermit Crab have seen someone take coke in the toilet then it’s clear that this is an epidemic.
    Think an apology could be in order, Ozyhibby.

If their both in there taking a dump together then fine.

@hibs.net private member overdrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggy Pope View Post
    Exactly the same. Famous Five Upper since it’s inception and cannot see this drug fuelled angst. And I pee twice a visit without fail. I’ve never taken a jobby though.
    Likewise, with the exception of the recent Celtic and Rangers games and I’ve only now realised that the queue for the cubicles probably was for this. There was also a stench of weed at one of those games too.

The only the time I’ve seen it happen on mass at a football match was the away game at Aberdeen at the end of last season. Guys (of all ages) were openly doing it in the toilet (not just the cubicle).

The only other time I’ve seen it on mass at all was at a boxing event in Glasgow a couple of years ago.

Legalise and educate

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYHIBBY View Post
    Legalise and educate

I accept there's a debate to be had on Class A's, but for anything below that it's a no brainer, as far as I'm concerned.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    It was going on in the toilets at St Mirren as well. I think folk are fairly open about taking it and certainly don't seem bothered that other people see them doing it.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

I've never tried it, it smells magic though! 😁