hibs.net Messageboard

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    @hibs.net private member Hibernian Verse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You should probably give up posting when you’re pished. Absolutely dreadful patter that makes you look like a bit of a dick.
    Which is ironic because he's spent half his time saying that there are idiots on his street that are taking gear and making a nuisance of themselves. Looks like alcohol is his vice!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by monktonharp View Post
    Is it not more to do with the fact that non users seem quite at ease, or knowledgable about what is really going on amongst the? Do people actually bother telling people that can do anything to stop it? why do you know so much about the purity? I am aghast
    Nae way I'm poisoning my body wi all that *****. Aw they chemicals? Nae ****ing way.

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by monktonharp View Post
    help me please. I have drink my quota for this evening. not really, but the bottle is empty. can someone bring this magical Cocaine round to me? I promise it's only for recreational purposes and I wont try and be the first to flip off the new Queensferry Crossing.
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Never change Monktonharp. Your pished ramblings fairly make us all smile on a daily basis of the morning.
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

First Team Breakthrough
    This drug has a messianic hold over many young Scottish men and I honest dread to think where it might end. Scores of youngsters wandering around Tynecastle like zombies today as a consequence of it, and behaving like complete and utter melts in the process. It’s a menace on society, yet nobody is willing to do anything about it.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by skankomcphee View Post
    This drug has a messianic hold over many young Scottish men and I honest dread to think where it might end. Scores of youngsters wandering around Tynecastle like zombies today as a consequence of it, and behaving like complete and utter melts in the process. It’s a menace on society, yet nobody is willing to do anything about it.
    How can anyone do anything about an already illegal drug that an individual decides to take???

Quote Originally Posted by Rondon View Post
    How can anyone do anything about an already illegal drug that an individual decides to take???