hibs.net Messageboard

 

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 61 to 69 of 69
  1. #61
    @hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Sleepy Hollow
    Posts
    3,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I didn't think he looked finished at all.

    He was up against a very tricky and quick player who has been causing teams a lot of problems and yes, he was skinned once or twice.

    Most of the game I thought he had him under control whilst supporting our attack well going forward.
    Hope you are right and I am wrong but the clock is ticking.


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #62
    Coaching Staff Smartie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    9,093
    Quote Originally Posted by BILLYHIBS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hope you are right and I am wrong but the clock is ticking.
    Ashley Cole just got a contract from Derby at (?) 38.

    The clock ticks faster for some than others.

    He's not an old man.

  4. #63
    The clock's ticking for us all. What does that have to do with his ability at this moment?

    Couldn't care what age he is, he is good enough to be right back in our present team.

  5. #64
    @hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Sleepy Hollow
    Posts
    3,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ashley Cole just got a contract from Derby at (?) 38.

    The clock ticks faster for some than others.

    He's not an old man.
    Are you old enough to remember Arthur Duncan?

    He seemed to last longer once moved further back and went on to rack up a record number of appearances

    I agree with what you say and as I said I hope I am wrong but I had this voice in the back of my head on Saturday saying he looked finished.

  6. #65
    @hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Sleepy Hollow
    Posts
    3,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Famous Fiver View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The clock's ticking for us all. What does that have to do with his ability at this moment?

    Couldn't care what age he is, he is good enough to be right back in our present team.
    Who mentioned age?

    I agree with you if he can keep himself fit and free of injury first pick all day long and is an excellent attacking option

    On Saturday he looked off the pace got injured and had to go off after scoring an excellent headed goal

    Hopefully he can bounce back and shake off this injury and be back to his best

    This season he has been dogged by injury

    As you get older you find it harder to shake off niggling knocks.

  7. #66
    Coaching Staff JimBHibees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Amityville
    Posts
    25,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gray is finished imo. Shoot me down if you want. A coaching job awaits me me thinks.
    What a crock that is. Not get much attention over the weekend.

  8. #67
    @hibs.net private member J-C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    60
    Posts
    17,746
    Blog Entries
    1
    He took a sore one in a heavy 50-50 challenge, he tried to run it off, jeez he even threw his bruised body at the ball to score. The big boot will be for the swelling and keep it compressed.

  9. #68
    @hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    15,139
    Quote Originally Posted by hibees 7062 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

  10. #69
    @hibs.net private member calumhibee1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    7,936
    Our best player due to being our most influential.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved