hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member hibeerealist's Avatar

Is Keekback quiet tonight?

Not got access to it but some of the guys on here do, is there much seething tonight (hope so) ?

I had Accies for a win on my coupon too so here’s hoping they are seething

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by hibeerealist View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not got access to it but some of the guys on here do, is there much seething tonight (hope so) ?

I had Accies for a win on my coupon too so here’s hoping they are seething
    It's what Yams do. Stumble and bumble their way from defeat to draw against meaningless opposition ahead of a Derby, but invariably just saving themselves for Hibs.

If Hibs could only bring their A game to the PBS, we'd see a much bigger turnover of Yam managers and much less going into the Yam coffers that we do. They are a superficial lot.

Just had a quick look, beyond hopeless was the funniest , Just got to disenfect my computer now !

Fairly quiet, I think they are mostly broken. I'd say about 80% of them now want Levein out which is a huge change from even a few weeks ago.

They've got some mischief maker on there tonight causing a bit of mayhem by opening up a bunch of 10 year old threads. Not someone with only a handful of posts either. Anyone here guilty?

Quote Originally Posted by wallpaperman View Post
    Fairly quiet, I think they are mostly broken. I'd say about 80% of them now want Levein out which is a huge change from even a few weeks ago.

They've got some mischief maker on there tonight causing a bit of mayhem by opening up a bunch of 10 year old threads. Not someone with only a handful of posts either. Anyone here guilty?
    😂😂. Hope so. Always makes me laugh that.

Quote Originally Posted by greenpaper55 View Post
    Just had a quick look, beyond hopeless was the funniest , Just got to disenfect my computer now !
    I actually "prefer" reading the Bears Den after they have had a bad day at the office as unlike Keekback it's always open for business. The thread titled "At what point does Gerrard become sackable" should be quite an interesting 😂. Just got to turn on my phone security system before entering !!!

@hibs.net private member
    They’re basically in the Scottish Cup Final. God knows why they’re not happy. Yeah they got beat from Hamilton but they’ve not been that bad this season, results wise considering the poor players they’ve got.

A real chance of winning a cup and finishing 6th in the league. They should be pleased with that return.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve20 View Post
    They’re basically in the Scottish Cup Final. God knows why they’re not happy. Yeah they got beat from Hamilton but they’ve not been that bad this season, results wise considering the poor players they’ve got.

A real chance of winning a cup and finishing 6th in the league. They should be pleased with that return.
    With their "easy" semi final comes massive pressure. They should beat ICT and make the final but nothing is guaranteed and they know it. The meltdown will be incredible it they fail. I think that they are worried.

@hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar

They scraped past Partick in the last round. I wouldn’t say the semi final is a walk in the park for them. Especially without Naismith.

@hibs.net private member stantonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    They scraped past Partick in the last round. I wouldn’t say the semi final is a walk in the park for them. Especially without Naismith.
    Yep.....and they're not playing on their own wee toy town sized pitch.

In the grand scheme of things, that should be the most important thing. However, this is Hearts, and they see football through the prism of their rivalry with Hibs... who are now only two points behind them, playing much better than them and look likely to overtake them in the league.

Not been on there but 2 jambo friends have the knives out for Latrine. One wants him away from the club completely while the other reluctantly accepts he'll go upstairs. It doesn't help their demeanour when I remind them he's a born looser and should never have become their manager. Me saying I'm happy he's there makes them even worse lol
    Space to let

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar

Hearts ICT semi-final: A Warning From History

They’re basically in the Scottish Cup Final.
    Eh, naw.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/25900500

Quote Originally Posted by lapsedhibee View Post
    Imagine losing a semifinal against nine men They're going to make a Jimmy Cant of the semi this year too. It's as clear as the spaces in Gary Mackay's trophy cabinet.

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tug Wilson View Post
    With their "easy" semi final comes massive pressure. They should beat ICT and make the final but nothing is guaranteed and they know it. The meltdown will be incredible it they fail. I think that they are worried.
    ICT could give them a tough game. Of course Hearts should win, but it's no formality.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    ICT could give them a tough game. Of course Hearts should win, but it's no formality.
    #SuperCaleyGoBallisticJambosAreAtrocious

#YesPlease

Catch 22 for Hearts. If they progress past ICT they will be publicly humiliated by a treble treble chasing Celtic in the final.

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    Catch 22 for Hearts. If they progress past ICT they will be publicly humiliated by a treble treble chasing Celtic in the final.
    ... With Neil Lennon in the dugout

There's still a wee bit of proper yam delusion in evidence

"The league in general is **** this year, we've been awful since November yet we're still not a million miles off 2nd place(or even Celtic)."

Believers gonna Believe

Left by mutual consent! Speedway's Avatar
    I expect ‘Robbo’ to lie down to them in the semi.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedway View Post
    This is a hope they'll be taking comfort in. I think they'll be disappointed

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    No way, his team are one game from the cup final. He'll be desperate to beat them.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

Blog Entries
    They seem to blow hot and cold on the Levein issue. A loss in the Derby and a humiliation in the Cup Final, if they get there, could see the back of him. I think his biggest asset, in their eyes, is his hatred and public ribbing of Hibs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    They seem to blow hot and cold on the Levein issue. A loss in the Derby and a humiliation in the Cup Final, if they get there, could see the back of him. I think his biggest asset, in their eyes, is his hatred and public ribbing of Hibs.
    Going by his record, it's his only asset... apart from being a PHM. I personally don't think he will suffer humiliation in the Cup Final... he needs to be there for that to happen.

Even if he did , which I highly doubt , why would his players?

@hibs.net private member hibees 7062's Avatar

Heard a rumour he has already said he is away in the summer. Either upstairs or aaay totally.

Hope he stays at HaHaHearts

Quote Originally Posted by 007 Mickey Weir View Post
    Heard a rumour he has already said he is away in the summer. Either upstairs or aaay totally.

Hope he stays at HaHaHearts
    Wouldn't surprise me if he went back upstairs. He doesn't need the hassle of being an under pressure manager at this stage of his life. Especially after his health scare. Im sure his mrs will be in his ear about it.

@hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    I don't see how any new Hearts Manager would get a fair crack of the whip with HP hovering over football matters like the grim reaper.

Left by mutual consent!
    We shouldn’t take too much pleasure from their recent form whilst sitting behind them. What does that say about our season