hibs.net Messageboard

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Testimonial Due
    Whilst I think she has done a fairly good job it's time now for her to move on and be replaced with someone willing to listen to the views of the fans rather than the dictatorial attitude she displays.
    She seems to have got too big for her boots and needs a timely reminder that it's our club, we pay her (increasing) salary and we should show some backbone and demand changes if she continues to treat many fans with contempt.

The Loyalty points debacle sums her up totally and the continued refusal to engage with fans on the matter.

Alienating another group of fans again now apparently without any willingness for meaningful discussion rather than the one sided decision making.

I've had a few occasions already this year when dealing with various employees and fan club representatives of a foreign team I follow and it's like night and day.
    Fan club groups and the club itself could learn so much.....if they wanted.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If the privilege that has been revoked is displaying banners then I would be preparing a response to be displayed on a ****ing big banner.
    The guys use the east to prepare the display. They've been told that displays are now banned. Instead of dealing with the issues as they arise, she's gone nuclear, and having a go at our singing section.

She'll be able to go back to the SFA/SPFL, to say she's on top of things.

15 new stewards sitting on seats in front of the east yesterday, and a marked police presence at the singing section.

Hopefully those guys in the hospitality have enough cash to last through to the end of the season.
    Last edited by ronaldo7; 17-03-2019 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DC_Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Whilst I think she has done a fairly good job it's time now for her to move on and be replaced with someone willing to listen to the views of the fans rather than the dictatorial attitude she displays.
    She seems to have got too big for her boots and needs a timely reminder that it's our club, we pay her (increasing) salary and we should show some backbone and demand changes if she continues to treat many fans with contempt.

The Loyalty points debacle sums her up totally and the continued refusal to engage with fans on the matter.

Alienating another group of fans again now apparently without any willingness for meaningful discussion rather than the one sided decision making.

I've had a few occasions already this year when dealing with various employees and fan club representatives of a foreign team I follow and it's like night and day.
    Fan club groups and the club itself could learn so much.....if they wanted.
    Along with the weird, money grabbing tactic that if a game nears sellout we stop selling hundreds of concession tickets online and instead make you either phone up or buy an adult ticket for concessions.

She doesn’t help herself by just making daft decisions and statements.

@hibs.net private member Moulin Yarns's Avatar
    This thread has degenerated into a slanging match between supporters of the singing section and those that support the actions of the club to eradicate behaviour that is damaging to our club.

Thread closed.
    There is no such thing as too much yarn, just not enough time.