hibs.net Messageboard

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibrandenburg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Great result! I'm sure it'll have ruined a few folks on here's weekend. Messageboard missing a few prominent posters.
    Indeed wonder what the Hanlon haters will.do with themselves tonight...he's finished apparently??

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Log in to remove the advert

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderhibbie76 View Post
    Indeed wonder what the Hanlon haters will.do with themselves tonight...he's finished apparently??

And the Mallan haters ?

Great to hear they all did well today. I was driving back from Cheltenham so missed the game. No need for Hanlon to retire now then?

@hibs.net private member stantonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderhibbie76 View Post

Yep, Hanlon was back to his old self today...particularly 2nd half

Not read the whole thread, but whisper it, I thought Milligan had a great game and was always there in the background to cover for Hanlon to allow him to make challenges. Thought Milligan had a very calming effect on the back four, never a panic, even when SDG had to go off.

And what was that all about? Mackie being booked for his first foul when Main got away with fouling all afternoon, and their no 14 should have been straight in the book for a worse foul than Mackie's. Mackie had to tread very, very carefully after his booking because he was up against a dangerous opponent, and I thought he was outstanding.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcpakeisgod View Post
    Couldn’t ask for any more today . Hibs won, hearts lose, the rangers killie draw. John McGinn & fletcher score with their respective colours winning in the process.

Enjoy your weekend fellow hibees

Edit: not fussed for rugby so 24-0 down after 25 doesn’t count 😉
    Finished 38-38. What a comeback from Scotland. Incredible. England only secured a draw with the last kick of the game. Scotland retain the Calcutta Cup and deservedly so. English manager’s face was a picture. So the weekend gets better and better 😀

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar
    Very impressed with Mallan today, not normally his biggest fan but today he got stuck in when he wouldn’t normally and played very well.

im sure its been discussed but surely the well player should've got a red card at the penalty

This was an excellent performance and result today Thought we could of scored more and while they had lots of possession in second half At no point did I think we were under any real pressure
    Expected a much more difficult game than transpired All credit to The Manager and Players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member renato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lago View Post
    Just listened to his match summary & he was only positive & complimentary re the Hibs performance. Quote, excellent all over the park Horgan terrifying the Motherwell defence, best player along with Gray before he went off. Stevenson switched seamlessly to right back. 2 nil flattered Motherwell.

Not sure why you felt him to be bitter ?
    I was referring to the announcement of the crowd. His words were effectively “there’s no way there’s 17k in here today”.

Now, we know that’s the case but we also know the attendance is based on tickets sold and he knows it’s based on tickets sold (just like all the other clubs), so why act the fan dan?

Whenever he’s got the Hearts game he makes a point of bigging up “another incredible” attendance at Tiny (regardless of the empty but sold seats) so by all accounts he should be saying the same thing today - but of course he chooses not to, instead getting a petty dig in. Bigger average than Hearts this season, despite our awful form until lately, ya roaster.

Regarding the game itself, he was indeed complimentary - as he should have been, even with his maroon specs on.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by renato View Post
    I was referring to the announcement of the crowd. His words were effectively “there’s no way there’s 17k in here today”.

Now, we know that’s the case but we also know the attendance is based on tickets sold and he knows it’s based on tickets sold (just like all the other clubs), so why act the fan dan?

Whenever he’s got the Hearts game he makes a point of bigging up “another incredible” attendance at Tiny (regardless of the empty but sold seats) so by all accounts he should be saying the same thing today - but of course he chooses not to, instead getting a petty dig in. Bigger average than Hearts this season, despite our awful form until lately, ya roaster.

Regarding the game itself, he was indeed complimentary - as he should have been, even with his maroon specs on.
    Ok no probs 😊

@hibs.net private member Stuart93's Avatar
    Just touched down from Tenerife to a Carlsberg Saturday, made being home a little better

@hibs.net private member renato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lago View Post
    Ok no probs 😊
    👍

I’m not particularly fussed about Preston normally but it must be a Jambo behavioural thing - act professional and comment fairly on the game but still manage to get a petty dig in, especially as it’s wee team / big team related.

Must be sickening to know you’ve won the league in Oct yet your rivals are now only 2 points behind, despite the pish-ness of their season, with a bigger average attendance to boot. Wee team.

@hibs.net private member
    What’s out next 3 games before the split?

Quote Originally Posted by HFC93 View Post
    I'm not arguing with anyone. Just mad how quiet this place is when we win and play well.
    You are trolling, look it up 👍 enjoy the win, who gives a **** about the doomsayers 👍