hibs.net Messageboard

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    @hibs.net private member DarlingtonHibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    She went on record saying in hindsight she could of handled it differently or words to that effect
    But it’s gone now and you can make a case to say we weren’t heading into the top six under Lennon but The Heck has got us there
    Although Eddie May said our Signings are all Lennon Signings so you do t know the difference that would of made
    But we do know the relationship between Lennon and Kamberri was not constructive and he is now performing and scoring again
    But let’s move on Tomorrow’s game is Huge for us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't think she said that.

2. Log in to remove the advert

With the whole Lennon thing, maybe there was very little she would have been allowed to say, due to the sensitivity of the matter, lawyers were involved so her hands were probably tied, really don't see why folk have got a bee in their bonnet about that, it's been and gone, Lennon clearly didn't want to be here anyway.

Folk seem to be itching to bring the club back down again for some reason, latching on to any negativity to bad mouth Leeann, I think if you weigh the pros and cons of her time here, you will find one vastly outweighs the other.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mango Man View Post
    With the whole Lennon thing, maybe there was very little she would have been allowed to say, due to the sensitivity of the matter, lawyers were involved so her hands were probably tied, really don't see why folk have got a bee in their bonnet about that, it's been and gone, Lennon clearly didn't want to be here anyway.

Folk seem to be itching to bring the club back down again for some reason, latching on to any negativity to bad mouth Leeann, I think if you weigh the pros and cons of her time here, you will find one vastly outweighs the other.
    Clearly the fundamental issue. Totally agree with your final paragragh some seem keen to pile in for some reason.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Mango Man View Post

Absolutely. I'm not sure why some Hibs fans can't their heads around this. It’s almost as though they have some other agenda