hibs.net Messageboard

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Was there not a game at ER when Gerard refused to shake hands with Porteous after the game. Remember Ryan with a smile on his face trying to get him to shake hands a couple of times? Gerard a classless twat.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Any evidence to back that up?
    The woman fainting in front of him at an awards ceremony with people rushing to help her while Gerrard stood there laughing is a good example.

@hibs.net private member nonshinyfinish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    The woman fainting in front of him at an awards ceremony with people rushing to help her while Gerrard stood there laughing is a good example.
    And he likes Phil Collins.

Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    And the arrest in Southport for attacking a DJ who wouldn't play the song he wanted on! He's a horrible arrogant man.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by supermcginn View Post
    And the arrest in Southport for attacking a DJ who wouldn't play the song he wanted on! He's a horrible arrogant man.
    Yet this week he was in a Liverpool pub chatting with the locals and having pictures taken etc.

@hibs.net private member Fergus52's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Zazu rafike
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    Yet this week he was in a Liverpool pub chatting with the locals and having pictures taken etc.
    and that somehow excuses an unprovoked needless assault?

you're at it.

Quote Originally Posted by nonshinyfinish View Post
    And he likes Phil Collins.

Case closed. Guilty as charged!

Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post
    Case closed. Guilty as charged!
    Maybe the sacking will be the Genesis of something new...

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by supermcginn View Post

There was something more going on there according to rumours. Gerrard doesn’t seem like a very nice guy at all.

@hibs.net private member danhibees1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergus52 View Post

you're at it.
    Obviously that action doesn't excuse it, but the accusation was that he was the "biggest" **** in football. There's plenty others, including a few of our own that are held in high regard, with a similar rap sheet to that of SG so I'm not sure he deserves singled out for it.

Either way, hopefully it's the catalyst for McGinn to move and we might actually get some of those £££'s we've been waiting on!
    Mon the Hibs.

Quote Originally Posted by danhibees1875 View Post
    Obviously that action doesn't excuse it, but the accusation was that he was the "biggest" **** in football. There's plenty others, including a few of our own that are held in high regard, with a similar rap sheet to that of SG so I'm not sure he deserves singled out for it.

Either way, hopefully it's the catalyst for McGinn to move and we might actually get some of those £££'s we've been waiting on!
    I think the McGinn big money move ship has sailed. By all accounts he's had a poor season so far and from what I've read online Villa fans say he shouldn't even be starting let alone captain. I had Talksport on earlier and a Villa fan actually said he was a Championship level player...

He might move on, but it's not going to be for big money unfortunately. I actually wouldn't be too surprised it he ends up at Celtic in the next 18 months or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Since90+2 View Post
    I think the McGinn big money move ship has sailed. By all accounts he's had a poor season so far and from what I've read online Villa fans say he shouldn't even be starting let alone captain. I had Talksport on earlier and a Villa fan actually said he was a Championship level player...

He might move on, but it's not going to be for big money unfortunately. I actually wouldn't be too surprised it he ends up at Celtic in the next 18 months or so.
    Gerrard is a useless manager with poor tactics and playing players out of position.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    I think the McGinn big money move ship has sailed. By all accounts he's had a poor season so far and from what I've read online Villa fans say he shouldn't even be starting let alone captain.
    Folk have been saying that about Paul Hanlon for years. You can't legislate for numpties.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergus52 View Post

you're at it.
    Did I say that? He didn’t come across as horrible and arrogant in the pub this week. I think you know what I meant and you’re at it!

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    Did I say that? He didn’t come across as horrible and arrogant in the pub this week. I think you know what I meant and you’re at it!
    It's easy to come across as a decent guy when your surrounded by people that think your great and want your autograph.

Gerrards history shows that when he's not happy about something another side comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by neil7908 View Post
    It's easy to come across as a decent guy when your surrounded by people that think your great and want your autograph.

Gerrards history shows that when he's not happy about something another side comes out.
    That's probably true, but let's remember what some very high profile footballers are currently being charged for , it's a a bit of a stretch to say he's the biggest **** in the game

@hibs.net private member cameronw-hfc's Avatar

He's been Villas worst performer consistently for 8/9 months now. I don't think it's because he's not good enough, I think it's down to him starting literally every game for Villa and Scotland. Think he's burned out massively and needs a break.

Not played in his best position. Does not get a lot of the ball from his team mates.

@hibs.net private member cameronw-hfc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gbhibby View Post
    Not played in his best position. Does not get a lot of the ball from his team mates.
    Weak excuse imo. Mcginns best position is behind the striker, but he's also more than capable as playing as a regular box to box CM, and outside of a few months last season, that's where he plays for Villa. It's where he's always played at club level and he's just dropped off massively. He's also had a few runs behind the striker at Villa and been just as bad. I'm a Hibby and Villan, so I get the bias from Hibs fans, im the same. Mcginn isn't a bad player and he's more than capable of being one of Villas most important players again, but he's no confidence and needs a break.

Quote Originally Posted by cameronw-hfc View Post
    Weak excuse imo. Mcginns best position is behind the striker, but he's also more than capable as playing as a regular box to box CM, and outside of a few months last season, that's where he plays for Villa. It's where he's always played at club level and he's just dropped off massively. He's also had a few runs behind the striker at Villa and been just as bad. I'm a Hibby and Villan, so I get the bias from Hibs fans, im the same. Mcginn isn't a bad player and he's more than capable of being one of Villas most important players again, but he's no confidence and needs a break.
    Just my observations on the matches I have seen not a weak excuse as a manager you play players in their best position
    There are quite a lot of weaknesses in the Villa side.