hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    funny to think I've had my hands on the Scottish Cup more times than The Rangers

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cost Liverpool the league.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk59UYU7fJw
    That answers the question - thanks!

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Springbank View Post
    funny to think I've had my hands on the Scottish Cup more times than The Rangers

Gerard MUST STAY

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    Win percentage.

Mark Warburton, 65.85% - Sacked
    Padro Caixinha, 53.85% - Sacked
    Graeme Murty, 62.07% - Unconsidered

Steven Gerrards win ratio
    Steven Gerrard has a worse win record of any Sevco manager in the past 4 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Getting further in Europe this season earned him plaudits and to be fair was an achievement given the squad they had
    But the extra money given to him in January has been wasted so has to be a blot on his record
    Apart from Europe I do t think he was under pressure to win anything from the Board in his first Season
    But with nothing to play for now apart from second will be interesting to see how thier crowds fare
    But he has done enough to go again next Season , but he will be under more pressure then
    Last edited by Ronniekirk; 13-03-2019 at 09:13 AM.

Gerrard looked and sounded like a broken man last night. Wouldn't surprise me if he left at end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by tillguy View Post
    He’s got the lowest win percentage out of Warburton, Caixhina, and Murty. And he’s the first manager not to get them to a semi final of the Scottish Cup since Kenny McDowall. So not sure how he’s improved them?
    Mum now that you’ve mentioned this it changes my view on my last post But still can’t see them sacking him

Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    Gerrard looked and sounded like a broken man last night. Wouldn't surprise me if he left at end of the season.
    Le Guen is looking down the barrel of a sacking in Turkey. Could be the saviour for the bears?

Quote Originally Posted by Springbank View Post
    Brilliant. I'll have some of that

Quote Originally Posted by theonlywayisup View Post
    Bet them on 5th December 2018 in the league.

Maybe he meant Aberdeen have beat them twice since he's been manager. You know how the Scouse dialect is a difficult one to understand.

Dunno about that, I understood his after match interview quite well.

"Obviously we're disappointed ter lose, and I'll be 'av'n words wi' me team in de next few days, like."
    Last edited by Keith_M; 13-03-2019 at 12:05 PM.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keekaboo View Post
    Dunno about that, I understood his after match interview quite well.

"Obviously we're disappointed ter lose, and I'll be 'av'n words wi' me team in de next few days, like."
    😂 Very good.

Quote Originally Posted by mca View Post
    Did i hear on the radio.. i know old blunt eh.. but i'm sure i heard them says its aberdeen's first win at ibrox since 1991.. is that right ???

Could be their first win in the cup there since 1991

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    As usual no mention by the media about the items that were thrown from the stands at ibrox last night, although where they bought all those white towels is anyones guess?

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    It's only a few months since Huns were mindlessly repeating the 'let's go' phrase Gerrard used. That seems to have been quietly dropped
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

Keep believing Stevie G.

We all believe in you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    It's only a few months since Huns were mindlessly repeating the 'let's go' phrase Gerrard used. That seems to have been quietly dropped
    Died out as quickly as the "going for 55" nonsense

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    I commented on the Liverpool FC Facebook page about Gerrard yesterday after he scored the winner in the legends game. I said what a pity he manages that vile club in Scotland. It touched a nerve with a Ranger fan who responded:

he's the manager of Rangers .... think your getting your vile clubs mixed up... ones a proud British club ... the other supports the IRA and covered up all sorts of heinous crimes against children. Who you calling a vile club rubbernut

😂 So there you have it nowt wrong with them!
    Last edited by Scouse Hibee; 24-03-2019 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibby View Post
    I commented on the Liverpool FC Facebook page about Gerrard yesterday after he scored the winner in the legends game. I said what a pity he mange’s that vile club in Scotland. It touched a nerve with a Ranger fan who responded:

he's the manager of Rangers .... think your getting your vile clubs mixed up... ones a proud British club ... the other supports the IRA and covered up all sorts of heinous crimes against children. Who you calling a vile club rubbernut

Rubbernut wtf 😆

@hibs.net private member
    I commented on the Liverpool FC Facebook page about Gerrard yesterday after he scored the winner in the legends game. I said what a pity he manages that vile club in Scotland. It touched a nerve with a Ranger fan who responded:

Reply to him saying they are even worse than the old club who died. Watch him explode then.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by PatHead View Post
    Reply to him saying they are even worse than the old club who died. Watch him explode then.
    There’s definitely some kind of Gray area between the old and the new club. I can’t put my finger on it though,

Assuming one is not Scouse? Never met a scouser in my life who gives a flying **** about England/Britain let alone the huns!

Quote Originally Posted by 90+2 View Post
    There’s definitely some kind of Gray area between the old and the new club. I can’t put my finger on it though,
    Can you put a head on it?

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Antifa Hibs View Post
    Assuming one is not Scouse? Never met a scouser in my life who gives a flying **** about England/Britain let alone the huns!

Can you put a head on it?
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    ScouseHibs comments on Gerrard managing huns.

Hun boy replies thinking SH is a Celtic fan.

AH states he’s never came across a scouse hun or gives a **** about all the Britain **** (fair point)

A head on it was in reference to Sir Daves Napper

@hibs.net private member renato's Avatar
    The lad they had on loan from Roma speaks really highly of Sevco and Stevie G...

https://www.football-italia.net/1361...m_source=email

I think the hero worship Gerrard got at Anfield yesterday will make him think about things in the summer. He'll finish 15 plus points behind Celtic this season and won nothing again. Not worth the hassle.

I think the hero worship Gerrard got at Anfield yesterday will make him think about things in the summer. He'll finish 15 plus points behind Celtic this season and won nothing again. Not worth the hassle.
    He has never won a league in his professional career so not sure why they thought he could win this one ahead of Celtic :-)

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    I’ve no idea if he does but if he’s aspirations for the Liverpool job then he can’t walk away from Rangers imo. Needs to turn it around.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    I’ve no idea if he does but if he’s aspirations for the Liverpool job then he can’t walk away from Rangers imo. Needs to turn it around.

Tbf he’s done better than I thought he would. But any dreams he has of doing a Souness with the zombies must be weighed against the financial reality. They spent pretty big this season and got nowt.

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    Tbf he’s done better than I thought he would. But any dreams he has of doing a Souness with the zombies must be weighed against the financial reality. They spent pretty big this season and got nowt.
    I think at their best they’ve improved. But they seem to have lost any middle ground. They either look a very good side or absolutely crap with very little in between where as before they looked a slightly better than most side at best but could also look average or absolute crap.

So in summary, there good days are even better but if they don’t have them then they’re gubbed

Quote Originally Posted by renato View Post
    The lad they had on loan from Roma speaks really highly of Sevco and Stevie G...

https://www.football-italia.net/1361...m_source=email
    That all sounds a bit radge! It could mean that Stevie G-spot realised after a couple of training sessions the Rangers hadn’t signed Sadiq but his chancing wee brother Boabby who was fed up being a waiter, a bus driver or something. He certainly didn’t appear to be a fitba player from what I saw of him in the semi final. Mind you, if he is putting the boot into the huns…I like him and think he is a great striker! 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Iain G View Post
    He has never won a league in his professional career so not sure why they thought he could win this one ahead of Celtic :-)
    When he was appointed King made it clear It was a three year plan and he wasn’t expecting to win the League in Gerrard first year The key was go further in Europe and the cash that brings
    But clearly the fans are not happy and the fear of Celtic winning 10 in a row haunts them
    So it remains to be seen if King and the Board continue to back thier Man and the three year an or whether they cave in to the Mutants and try and appoint someone who can work Miracles and Win the League in their first Season