hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Our clown supporters......

Having been watching Hibs for over 50 years I consider myself thoroughly unoffendable at shouts, chants etc as I've heard it all before. Tonight however was a new low for me on a personal level. A Hibs fan singing what he thought was an amusing little ditty about Milligan being somewhat overly active in a masturbatory sense, and rounding it off by screaming "get him to F out of my club" to his adoring little bunch of ned friends, who naturally nodded their heads in agreement. This was outside the FF at half time fag break. They then went on to sing about the Ibrox disaster on their way back in to the ground.
    I'm not a sensitive soul but have noticed these vermin seem to crawl out from under their respective rocks when we play either of the bigot brothers. Evening kick offs seem to add fuel of an alcoholic variety to these occasions. At the Celtic game I saw a supposed Hibs fan stamp on and break a seat, and tonight this. Wow, where do these morons come from?
    In a feeble attempt to lighten the mood somewhat, another guy screamed at Kamberi during the match "You're worse than Lukaku"

Delighted with the point tonight by the way, maybe I'm just getting too old for this σκατα!

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member overdrive's Avatar
    Add in the songs about the IRA and bizarrely given the opposition, Scott Brown’s dead sister. Disgusting.

Some of the Allan McGregor ditties were a bit distasteful too.

@hibs.net private member
    I think there are an increasing number of idiots watching Hibs who seem to want to match the worst of the bile that we see from bigot brothers. They have no place at our club.

I'd rather focus on the thousands of great supporters we have and the good point we earned tonight against a reprehensible outfit.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by overdrive View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Add in the songs about the IRA and bizarrely given the opposition, Scott Brown’s dead sister. Disgusting.

What? Hibs fans where signing about Browns sister Fiona? No danger. If so get them all to ****.

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheat Hound View Post
    I'd rather focus on the thousands of great supporters we have and the good point we earned tonight against a reprehensible outfit.
    Absolutely 10/10

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5

Anyone singing about Scott's sister shouldn't just be banned...

Normally I'd be right with you on this, but tonight looking around in the singing section at the amount of people there who obviously have no tickets for there and listening to their odious, puerile arse dribble it really annoyed me.

I'd like to make it perfectly clear that these morons are nothing to do with the section guys themselves who were great again tonight although I take it the regular drummer is on holiday.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by One Day Soon View Post
    Anyone singing about Scott's sister shouldn't just be banned...
    Correct.

New there would be bother tonight,Friday night rangers at home,always going to be a problem

There was also the idiot who was lucky not to fall from the FF Upper to the lower tier when we scored. Climbed on top of the wall giving it laldy and clearly pished.

@hibs.net private member Mibbes Aye's Avatar
    That’s nice but if we don’t call out the bad stuff when it happens, then we are just letting it go.

And that’s not right.
    There's only one thing better than a Hibs calendar and that's two Hibs calendars

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    After tonights events I think we can kiss goodbye to anymore Friday/Saturday night matches involving us vs Hearts, Rangers or Celtic. 12pm kick offs on Sundays loom for us.
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

Left by mutual consent!
    There was also the idiot who was lucky not to fall from the FF Upper to the lower tier when we scored. Climbed on top of the wall giving it laldy and clearly pished.
    Where about in the FF was the people singing about Broonys sister? You can’t just move on from that without going into detail.

Natural selection?

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    After tonights events I think we can kiss goodbye to anymore Friday/Saturday night matches involving us vs Hearts, Rangers or Celtic. 12pm kick offs on Sundays loom for us.
    Yep. There’s a reason the Glasgow clubs, Hearts and Aberdeen don’t get these games cat a matches. We’ve just joined them.

Quote Originally Posted by 90+2 View Post
    Where about in the FF was the people singing about Broonys sister? You can’t just move on from that without going into detail.
    Singing section. Probably not the regulars. There were a whole load of younger guys I’d never seen before. I sit in front of the singing section so I don’t see them, generally, when specific stuff is said.

Left by mutual consent!
    Singing section. Probably not the regulars. There were a whole load of younger guys I’d never seen before. I sit in front of the singing section so I don’t see them, generally, when specific stuff is said.
    Now they need identified and beaten senseless.

Fixtures like this always seem to attract hanger ons. That’s disgraceful though, no reason not to believe you but obviously being in the East means there was no chance of me hearing it. Hope karma gets them.

Left by mutual consent!
    The guy will hopefully get a life ban but equally so you should if throwing seats.

It seems going onto pitch trumps all else. Aye it is whataboutery which there is nowt wrong with.

@hibs.net private member oldbutdim's Avatar
    I'm FF Upper.

I didn't even know he had a sister, far less sing about her.

Now they need identified and beaten senseless.

Aye because thats the answer right enough...

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Trips View Post
    The guy will hopefully get a life ban but equally so you should if throwing seats.

It seems going onto pitch trumps all else. Aye it is whataboutery which there is nowt wrong with.

If you're referring to guy that ran on from the East then LD stated in her radio interview that he will be banned from Easter Rd for life with immediate effect.

Let me be absolutely clear, the ********s in our support deserve to feel the full force of the law, and I support Hibs in their stance on that matter.

It does beg the question though, why do we remain silent on sectarian singing in our stadium, and the vile sectarian abuse aimed at both our previous managers?

I fully understand the argument attached to "getting our own house in order" but it needn't absolve our board from condemning the behaviour of others, especially when aimed at our support and employees.

Quote Originally Posted by oldbutdim View Post
    I'm FF Upper.

I didn't even know he had a sister, far less sing about her.
    Definitely happened. Interspersed in the Allan McGregor “sex offender” chants. They were most definitely in the minority which may be why you never heard them.

Definitely happened. Interspersed in the Allan McGregor “sex offender” chants. They were most definitely in the minority which may be why you never heard them.
    Not in the business of defending that second chant but Allan McGregor is an absolute ****bag and his behaviour towards women is less than exemplary. It’s certainly night and day from singing about poor Scott’s sister, (purely IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by HFCEighteen75 View Post
    Not in the business of defending that second chant but Allan McGregor is an absolute ****bag and his behaviour towards women is less than exemplary. It’s certainly night and day from singing about poor Scott’s sister, (purely IMO).
    I totally agree.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    Snowflakes here there and everywhere these days. Back in the day there were mass brawls breaking out in the terracings, stones, bottles, darts and cans of lager being thrown into the opposition, pitch invasions every other derby etc.

I remember attending a run of the mill away Scottish Cup tie against East Fife back in the early eighties no segregation when the Methil skins/punks came wading into us with bike chains, hammers and other weapons until we fought back returning them back into their own end.

I'm sorry but its like chalk and cheese compared to then and now.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

Are these wee neds even hibs fans??buckfast and sqaure go's.really?even in the casuals day boys had more class.just really crap patter! Its funny how these folk arny really recognisable to the supporters they are sitting amongst.clearly at it some of them.

When the Hibs players pull on the jersey they are representing our club. When the fans put their colours on and go to games they are too.

Like it or not, if say 100 out of 16,000 hibs fans do something like what’s been said on this thread, it ends up with all of us labelled as the same.

I’m fed up answering questions from people about these incidents as if the idiots are acting in the name of our great club. Sadly if you’re labelled as a Hibs fan, then the only thing people will associate you with is what is in the mainstream media.

You’re a hibby? Do you throw bottles at the opposing players? Did you invade the pitch and break the crossbar at Hampden?

No mention of many of the great things associated with being a hibs fan, such as the Dnipro appeal or our brilliant food bank donations. Nah that’s not a juicy enough story and doesn’t sell newspapers so the Glasgow dominated media will just write about whatever makes us look bad.

Pretty depressing IMO and no wonder Leanne was raging. Football has always attracted a small minority of brainless aggressive morons who use it as a vehicle to practice being a bell end.

Zero tolerance approach and we need these people to be taken away from our great club.