hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1000 votes cast to date, and with this thread slipping down to page four it looks like it’s all went a bit quiet. Still two weeks left to vote.
    2316 votes last time. If your figure of 1,000 votes to date suggests interest in the role is falling off.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    2316 votes last time. If your figure of 1,000 votes to date suggests interest in the role is falling off.
    Just received an e-mail reminder from the club to say that I have not voted yet.

Many thanks to the club for the reminder.

I voted for Kieran Power on the basis of the videos on view.

Best of luck to whomever wins.

GGTTH

Kieran Power for me as well.

Time for a fresh approach and he comes across really well.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Totally forgot about this, thats how important it is.
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    In these squabblesome political times, I wonder how a referendum would go if we were to vote on the question of doing away with this time wasting debacle full stop.

Complete and utter pointless role.

I thought about replying to my chaser e-mail to explain my reasons for not voting.

I havent yet sent it.

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    I think they're all good candidates with, unfortunately, the exception of Frank Dougan. Refusal to communicate via the internet is ludicrous in this day and age, especially when you're meant to be representing literally thousands of people.

Although I'm impressed by the 2 younger guys, I voted for Colin Pryde. I like and can relate to his comment about being long enough in the tooth to be unaffected by any stick coming his way. Keeping a cool head and presenting reasoned argument is important in any committee situation and he appears to have these qualities.

Apologies to the others who may be equally capable but I only have these short videos to go on.

As for those who insist it's a waste of time, how do you know? Just because the previous post holders haven't proclaimed their own merits in public it doesn't mean that they haven't achieved anything.

People can either sit back and complain or they can get off their backsides, get their hands dirty and try to change things for the better. All of these guys are ready to do the latter and deserve our respect and support.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by Peevemor View Post
    I think they're all good candidates with, unfortunately, the exception of Frank Dougan. Refusal to communicate via the internet is ludicrous in this day and age, especially when you're meant to be representing literally thousands of people.

Although I'm impressed by the 2 younger guys, I voted for Colin Pryde. I like and can relate to his comment about being long enough in the tooth to be unaffected by any stick coming his way. Keeping a cool head and presenting reasoned argument is important in any committee situation and he appears to have these qualities.

Apologies to the others who may be equally capable but I only have these short videos to go on.

As for those who insist it's a waste of time, how do you know? Just because the previous post holders haven't proclaimed their own merits in public it doesn't mean that they haven't achieved anything.

People can either sit back and complain or they can get off their backsides, get their hands dirty and try to change things for the better. All of these guys are ready to do the latter and deserve our respect and support.
    Good post.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net