hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Duncan Smith already engaging supporter in surveys on his specially set up Twitter account https://twitter.com/ask1875/status/1...379824640?s=21 Quite impressive, although I already voted for Power.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If it's a really low number and it's not frank that's the winner then the club will probably just scrap it and tell us some crap that it's not worth it and Tracey will get to see out her term and that will be the end of the fans rep.

Not voting, waste of time.
    But not voting just ensures the status quo?

@hibs.net private member MagicSwirlingShip's Avatar
    +1 for Kieran Power.

+3 for Kieran Power

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by 147lothian View Post
    I just voted for Frank, nothing against any of the other candidates I sure they could all do a good job, but just knowing Frank like I do I know I could trust him if I ever have to speak to him
    I have voted for Frank in the past but he has held this post for a long time and new blood is needed. I like him but I voted against him this time as you don't have to be popular or a pal to do a good job. I only really heard about anything that Frank had done/not done through posters on this forum (can only recall a few posts from Frank on here) and that's not good enough for me.

I voted for Duncan.

KP For Me.

You'd be nuts to vote for anyone else
    Last edited by hibsbollah; 05-03-2019 at 09:20 AM.

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    I had more or less decided it wasn’t worth me casting a vote given that Loyalty Points was the only issue I’d have any need for fans reps to push, and previously it was said that we could forget seeing a return. Given that one of the candidates has put the topic to the forefront of his campaign and looks like he would argue the case for in stronger terms, I’ve given my vote to Duncan Smith.

Testimonial Due green with envy's Avatar
    Straight forward & done. Power for me.

Voted for KP.

i like what both he and Duncan have said, could have went either way but Kieran just won out.

FD is talking about being at all the games etc, is he really saying he is available for 13,000+ people to approach during those times?
    Good, bad or indifferent, he’s had his time, and I think it’s a bit unfair of him to not step aside gracefully and allow someone else the opportunity (and to use his wording, the honour), IMO.

Left by mutual consent!
    Voted KP.

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    I have voted but I intend to protect the integrity of the ballot process.

So there, I'm saying nowt.

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    I thought there was 6 candidates Anyway, vote cast.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vince1973 View Post
    I thought there was 6 candidates Anyway, vote cast.

Macar got binned from the running for his #anyonebutdougan twitter campaign.
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    Macar got binned from the running for his #anyonebutdougan twitter campaign.
    Ah right, cheers HC, my lack of twitter makes me miss a lot of what goes on there, thankfully.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

KP is a friend of mine. Think he will do a great job. Easy choice for me.

@hibs.net private member Sean1875's Avatar
    Went for KP. Echo those previous sentiments that we need someone a lot more vocal on the social media side of things which has sadly been lacking the last couple of years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KP's talk was the best followed by DS. I'm torn between these two. DS is the only candidate to contact our Branch which makes me veer towards him at the moment. FD's approach to communication is somewhat dated, possibly time for him to give someone else a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooster View Post
    KP's talk was the best followed by DS. I'm torn between these two. DS is the only candidate to contact our Branch which makes me veer towards him at the moment. FD's approach to communication is somewhat dated, possibly time for him to give someone else a chance.
    I think I'm right in saying that Duncan is only only one who's appeared on here as well.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    I think I'm right in saying that Duncan is only only one who's appeared on here as well.
    Very naughty.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooster View Post
    I didn't think KP came across very well to be honest, dont know him so no slight intended. Big Frank didn't come over well either & won't win m(any) votes on the basis of that interview- but will from those who know him.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Maybe only since the voting was announced, think Mr Milne also posts on here as well.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

@hibs.net private member ian cruise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 90+2 View Post
    Very naughty.
    In what way?

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibby View Post
    This is a perfect example of why Frank will probably get voted in again. Many will think the same way as he’s a very well known likeable guy.
    Yet many say he does not communicate effectively because he is not online. I might have voted for new blood but none of the other candidates impressed me enough. I voted Frank.

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar
    Kieran Power for me came over better than the rest of the candidates, hopefully if elected he does as promised as it's not to far away from what previous candidates have said and we dont really hear much from them

Duncan Smith for me and my mates

@hibs.net private member StevieC's Avatar
    Both KP and DS seem good candidates and could be the "new blood" that this process needs. I'm going to have a second look at their statements and cast my vote this evening.
    But you know it ain't all about wealth,
    as long as you make a note to .. EXPRESS YOURSELF!

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieC View Post
    Both KP and DS seem good candidates and could be the "new blood" that this process needs. I'm going to have a second look at their statements and cast my vote this evening.
    Wonder if there is a danger that votes for change get split between KP and DS, allowing Frank who likely has a decent base support to win again...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Wonder if there is a danger that votes for change get split between KP and DS, allowing Frank who likely has a decent base support to win again...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    That's my concern too, Frank should definitely have stepped aside this time. I think KP and DS would make a good team.

Quote Originally Posted by allant1981 View Post
    Kieran Power for me came over better than the rest of the candidates, hopefully if elected he does as promised as it's not to far away from what previous candidates have said and we dont really hear much from them
    Thanks Allan, hearing you loud and clear. There is really good candidates this year and there is positives to any one of them.

I read and listen to all the Hibs specific pages and media (and post on a number at the moment). If elected I’ll need to be visible and consistent on all as standard. It’s the main reason I’m standing - that communication and engagement approach. It would be a shame to lose a voice inside the boardroom.

All of the platforms is where the majority of your experience, knowledge and feedback are.

I would be the middleman and message carrier only - finding the commonalities within the support and working hard to present these to Hibs to review, digest and answer. Resilience needed to make sure that connection gets closer.

Thanks to everyone that has engaged on here and voted for any one of the five standing (they’re really top people).

We're a proud and demanding support, and rightly so, this is Hibernian.

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post
    Thanks Allan, hearing you loud and clear. There is really good candidates this year and there is positives to any one of them.

I read and listen to all the Hibs specific pages and media (and post on a number at the moment). If elected I’ll need to be visible and consistent on all as standard. It’s the main reason I’m standing - that communication and engagement approach. It would be a shame to lose a voice inside the boardroom.

All of the platforms is where the majority of your experience, knowledge and feedback are.

I would be the middleman and message carrier only - finding the commonalities within the support and working hard to present these to Hibs to review, digest and answer. Resilience needed to make sure that connection gets closer.

Thanks to everyone that has engaged on here and voted for any one of the five standing (they’re really top people).

We're a proud and demanding support, and rightly so, this is Hibernian.
    Thanks for the reply and good luck with the vote