This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This 100%
    I also agree 100%
    But I think he is a support striker not a main one

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Foghorn View Post
    Agree with this, the number of times opposition had two hands on his back yesterday, and he never got the fouls.

He looks frustrated yes, think he shows a little petulance at times, when things don't come off. There is a player in there, his work rate is better, coming deep for ball etc. Hope Heckingbottom can get the best out of him.
    He had made 3 fouls by half time. I don't think they were all free kicks.Half way through the second half a decision was made against him and he stoated the ball off the ground with both hands. I think he was a lucky man that the ref took no further action against him.Cool your jets Flo you cannae score wee goals if your not on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by gillythehibby View Post
    That'll be because he wasn't under a constant microscope last season. This obsession woth Kamberi is becoming boring.
    Fueled by comments from the previous management team.

He looks to be a confidence player who if put under pressure will struggle but if given the right encouragement will perform well.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    What annoys me with him is the amount of times he's fouled but never gets them, yet he has the slightest touch on his man and he's pulled up and normally booked.

I think he must be totally frustrated with the standard of refereeing in Scotland.
    Refs definitely have it in for him and think us not getting these fouls coincided with us having a player who can score a free kick.

Honestly cant remember Mallan having a free kick within goal distance for ages.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    Refs definitely have it in for him and think us not getting these fouls coincided with us having a player who can score a free kick.

Honestly cant remember Mallan having a free kick within goal distance for ages.
    Said the very same thing at the game yesterday.....it's been ages since there's been a free kick awarded in the "Mallan zone" - it's not like play isn't going through there....

First Team Breakthrough
    Due to work commitments / location , couldn’t renew season ticket, and managed to get ticket for south stand, row P.
    Looked to me that Horgans Cross went straight in. No touch from Kamberi.
    But, due at specsavers in the morning at 9:30am. Should take that effin referee with me.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    What annoys me with him is the amount of times he's fouled but never gets them, yet he has the slightest touch on his man and he's pulled up and normally booked.

I think he must be totally frustrated with the standard of refereeing in Scotland.
    It's shocking and happens every week. He gets nothing. I actually think that SDG needs to have his back constantly. He's the captain, he should be on the ref' s case every time questioning them, asking why no foul, asling why Kamberi is being booked when others aren't. Shinnie at Aberdeen does it, Brown does it. We're sometimes too soft at that side of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Silky View Post
    It's shocking and happens every week. He gets nothing. I actually think that SDG needs to have his back constantly. He's the captain, he should be on the ref' s case every time questioning them, asking why no foul, asling why Kamberi is being booked when others aren't. Shinnie at Aberdeen does it, Brown does it. We're sometimes too soft at that side of things.
    I thank my lucky stars every week we have a class act like SDG wearing the arm-band and not having to watch the histrionics of someone like Shinnie or Brown.

I’m sure he lets the refs know when our players aren’t being protected. I agree Kamberi isn’t getting much at the moment but you’d think there was a national conspiracy against him involving media, refs and the Scottish fitbaw mafia according to some on here. He keeps playing like he did in the 2nd half yesterday and all will be fine.

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hibs69 View Post
    Due to work commitments / location , couldn’t renew season ticket, and managed to get ticket for south stand, row P.
    Looked to me that Horgans Cross went straight in. No touch from Kamberi.
    But, due at specsavers in the morning at 9:30am. Should take that effin referee with me.
    Aye get your eyes tested.

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrahib View Post
    Aye get your eyes tested.
    To be fair I thought the same, even seeing the highlights this morning there wasnt much evidence of kamberi touching it

I thought flo played well yesterday, is starting to link up very well with McNumty, Horgan and Mallan. Plenty nice one touch passing moves yesterday especially start of second half where the ball was expertly worked out to gray and flo was involved in that. He scored yesterday, hit the bar and had one cleared off the line. Re his touch I think he sometimes means to take a “heavy” touch so he gets more space as if he knocks past the incoming defender they’re then off balance. His confidence and performances are improving game by game for me. He looks to be really enjoying playing up with McNulty and hopefully heckingbottom will give him the self confidence he needs, after all he is only 22 and in a forgein country away from his family

Hebwill come good again. If we can get on a wee winning run and he gets the support.relaxes and just focuses he will be all the better for it