hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 0762 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No according to matty_f. Is matty_f ITK?......certainly sounds like it.
    He has his Chubb in a few grunts, obviously

2. Log in to remove the advert

Good work Leeann.

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lennon's Lip View Post
    I admire Leeann's professionalism and her ability to articulate and make her point.

There was no bigger admire of Neil Lennon than I, but he is gone, and I am satisfied that this was for the good of both himself and our club.

As a supporter I do not feel I am "entitled" to know the circumstances leading up to his "leaving us".

Leeann has been and is good for our club.

I trust her to continue doing a "brilliant" job for our club.

She has an eye for a good coach/manager and I will keep my fingers crossed that she has chosen well again in Paul Heggingbottom.
    That’s it...”Leeanns Lip!”

Quote Originally Posted by BILLYHIBS View Post
    That’s it...”Leeanns Lip!”

Hey, I could use "Leeann's Lip" as my new user name.

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    I think it's pretty clear that Neil Lennon isn't her favourite person just now.

That's 2 interviews on the trot where she says that Heck should improve things, and I get the impression that by this she means more than the recent poor results.

That was what I was talking about Lenny

Quote Originally Posted by BILLYHIBS View Post
    That was what I was talking about Lenny
    What about an avatar though?

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Hibee View Post
    That was a tough watch right from the start, Brian McLaughlin seems to have pissed her off big style!
    It's not evident what she found so out of order about the line of questioning. A very angry, defensive performance.

Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    It's not evident what she found so out of order about the line of questioning. A very angry, defensive performance.
    Agree angry and defensive hiding something but something tells me we will never know

Time to move on

Left by mutual consent! Speedway's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peevemor View Post
    I think it's pretty clear that Neil Lennon isn't her favourite person just now.

That's 2 interviews on the trot where she says that Heck should improve things, and I get the impression that by this she means more than the recent poor results.
    Yep!

I was encouraged to hear that she thinks that we’ll be continuing to pay fees for players going forward.

Clearly she doesn’t take kindly to being called a clueless D by a ginger with popcorn teeth.

She's had a difficult few weeks and I think it is showing.

LD needs us to win a few games as much as anyone else does, I really hope we get them.

The YouTube freeze frame of Leeann would be the perfect avatar

It must be really tempting for her to tell the reporters straight/to **** off.
    However, both parties have to play the daft game.

I would call the above a 0-0 draw.

Was a waste of time for both parties.

What is evident is that she is nobody's fool.

What it proved was how bad journalists are in Scotland, asking for clarification on their own guess work and great to see a few put in places GGTTH

Never really enjoyed that tbf as I’m used to seeing her calm and extremely positive, really want her to get back to that as she seems absolutley fizzing.

To me, it looks like she wishes everyone knew the truth but obviously can’t say anything for legal reasons and that’s making it extremely difficult for her especially when she is being called x, y and z by the media who are turning out ridiclous stories.

Also the press/pundits all seem to have jumped on Lennons side.

Watching Leanne, Heck’s and Malians interviews to me it seems like our new head coach will get the boys buzzing and confident again and increase their football knowledge massively.

Mallan was very complimentary about him and without saying it, sort of alluded to the main difference between managers is his attention to details in training, analysis, match day and every single player knowing their role.

I think the players will like him based on what Iv read from others and he does come across very likeable.

The sort of coach that I think will flourish here at ER.

Quote Originally Posted by Unseen work View Post
    Never really enjoyed that tbf as I’m used to seeing her calm and extremely positive, really want her to get back to that as she seems absolutley fizzing.

To me, it looks like she wishes everyone knew the truth but obviously can’t say anything for legal reasons and that’s making it extremely difficult for her especially when she is being called x, y and z by the media who are turning out ridiclous stories.

Watching Leanne, Heck’s and Malians interviews to me it seems like our new head coach will get the boys buzzing and confident again and increase their football knowledge massively.

Mallan was very complimentary about him and without saying it, sort of alluded to the main difference between managers is his attention to details in training, analysis, match day and every single player knowing their role.

I think the players will like him based on what Iv read from others and he does come across very likeable.

The sort of coach that I think will flourish here at ER.
    I really hope its the journalists and not some Hibs fans speculation and reaction that has angered her. Her relationship with us is more important than her relationship with Brian ****ing McLaughlin. I hope she's OK. Looks like she could do with a holiday her feet up and a big drink with an umbrella in it.

I really hope its the journalists and not some Hibs fans speculation and reaction that has angered her. Her relationship with us is more important than her relationship with Brian ****ing McLaughlin. I hope she's OK. Looks like she could do with a holiday her feet up and a big drink with an umbrella in it.
    Like wise mate, I would like to think she understands that the majority of fans understand why the club have been quiet lately.

Some people want the club to put out statements about everything when there is nothing to say/they can say.

Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    Who is the Brian guy that she was getting annoyed with?

Edit - just saw another post that it was that erse Brian McLaughlin.....
    An arrogant, fat Jambo tube and that's just his good points. His line of questioning was laughable as he tried to be like a professional journo. Well done Leeann for getting the fat tube to shut up.
    This is how it feels

Quote Originally Posted by Unseen work View Post

Think you have nailed it there.

However, that's why she is on the big money.

If we win tomorrow she will feel a whole lot better.

Best way for Hibs to stick it right up the media and establishment is for the team to start winning again and humping their beloved Celtic, Sevco and Yams. That's the only way to answer these clowns. And as we've seen from May 2016, it REALLY brasses them off

Good work here from Leeann.
    The last few weeks have taken her away from her normal job most likely to deal with issues in the right way for everyone involved.
    Dark forces will always be at work in this game and all true hibees will be right behind Leeann and everyone employed by Hibs.
    It’s us against the world.

She'd be entitled to be angry with some of the **** that so called Hibs fans have come out with the last week or so.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    An arrogant, fat Jambo tube and that's just his good points. His line of questioning was laughable as he tried to be like a professional journo. Well done Leeann for getting the fat tube to shut up.

A rotund yam mouthpiece. Like the majority of them who're very mostly old firm or yam orientated I'm afraid to say. Lets do our talking on the park we can but hope starting tomorrow.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Thought it was brilliant. Asked some good questions which she answered well, with detail and courtesy and politely, and asked some pointless questions which she gave no credit to whatsoever.

Glad we have someone in charge who won't accept any **** nor let it lie.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

Testimonial Due The Harp Awakes's Avatar
    I can't see how she can be angry at the fans. It's only natural everyone's scratching their head when we've lost a successful, experienced head coach in unknown circumstances and replaced him with a relatively unknown guy with a patchy track record.

She certainly looked rattled for whatever reason. It's now absolutely essential that the players respond and get PH off to a good start. If not, things could implode.

Long live Leanne

@hibs.net private member 500miles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Harp Awakes View Post
    I can't see how she can be angry at the fans.
    There were fans spreading rumours about Lennon attacking her, calling her a dyke, spitting at her, as well as physical attacks on players. If they're made up, she's well within her rights to be angry with supporters who obviously have an active imagination and axe to grind.

What it proved was how bad journalists are in Scotland, asking for clarification on their own guess work and great to see a few put in places GGTTH

Quote Originally Posted by The Harp Awakes View Post
    I can't see how she can be angry at the fans. It's only natural everyone's scratching their head when we've lost a successful, experienced head coach in unknown circumstances and replaced him with a relatively unknown guy with a patchy track record.

She certainly looked rattled for whatever reason. It's now absolutely essential that the players respond and get PH off to a good start. If not, things could implode.
    Have you seen some of the pish that so called supporters have said on here and Twitter etc the last couple of weeks, embarrassing and wouldn’t blame her for being pissed off.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Marvin View Post
    She looks totally pee'd off with the nonsense spouted by media and fans alike over the last 3 weeks. Never seen her with such an angry, defensive demeanour.

I really really hope this chapter has strengthend her desire to succeed at hibs and not made her question her position. I think the former, as she seems like a hugely determined, single minded lady. But I fear the the latter.

We hibs fan need to pull together now and get right behind the club. She has done an unbelievable job over the last few years and really want this to continue.

GGTTH
    You're 100% right !
    We're ****ing lucky to have LD at our club, she's probably the best signing we've made in the last five years.