hibs.net Messageboard

Media League Table

We should have a media league table where every time a story is printed about Hibs in the press or by member of the press on social media we can award them point based on if the Story can be established as being true i-e Hibs to sign player A, Player A signs then 3 points awarded. Player A doesn't sign 0 Points awarded

I'm not offering to run this btw and now as i'm writing rhis i sound a bam

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    Good way of keeping track of who’s reliable. Even thought it is ‘The Sun’ I think they have had most stories spot on in past times. Kenny Millar who is now a member of staff at Hibs used to be very reliable with his info. Maybe he still passes things on to a few old friends. Great guy btw.

I opened this thread hoping to read that the Daily Record had been relegated to the Vauxhall Conference League of newspapers. Bah!

Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I opened this thread hoping to read that the Daily Record had been relegated to the Vauxhall Conference League of newspapers. Bah!
    Surely that would have been a promotion 😉
    This is how it feels

Quote Originally Posted by Hibeesmad View Post
    Good way of keeping track of who’s reliable. Even thought it is ‘The Sun’ I think they have had most stories spot on in past times. Kenny Millar who is now a member of staff at Hibs used to be very reliable with his info. Maybe he still passes things on to a few old friends. Great guy btw.
    The Sun leaves so much to be desired in other areas, but they actually do have a good track record when it comes to Hibs. The paper has always had decent sources inside the club and the paper has normally had a sprinkling of Hibs fans on their staff who wouldn't/ shouldn't have much of an axe to grind with us.

Obviously they'll have to play up to their predominantly OF following readership from time to time but I certainly feel we get a decent kick of the ball from them. I've even met a few of their more traditional Glasgow-centric football journos and they're surprisingly good guys too.

The ‘Hibsed’ it headline from the daily ranger today. Still hurting from 21 May 2016 aye? 😂

@hibs.net private member ian cruise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiberniankb View Post
    The ‘Hibsed’ it headline from the daily ranger today. Still hurting from 21 May 2016 aye? 😂
    Is that what they've actually printed? Embarrassing for them