hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Off The Ball

Quote Originally Posted by CmoantheHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I like the show. I think it's balanced and funny. They tend to take the piss out of any team depending on what is happening at the time. It helps that both presenters support provincial clubs. Best listen for sports on the radio for me.

Cosgrove is the only guy in the media who didn't jump on the post SCF outrage bandwagon and the only one in the media who talked any sense about the non disclosure clauses which would prevent the parties involved discussing Lennons departure.

Maybe its because he has a wide and varied non football career he doesn't feel the need to toe the Scottish media party line. Also written some great books about soul and soul culture.

Always find Cowan slightly irritating but that's possibly just his role on the show. Also heard he's a good guy and a very entertaining speaker.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Brizo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Cosgrove is the only guy in the media who didn't jump on the post SCF outrage bandwagon and the only one in the media who talked any sense about the non disclosure clauses which would prevent the parties involved discussing Lennons departure.

Maybe its because he has a wide and varied non football career he doesn't feel the need to toe the Scottish media party line. Also written some great books about soul and soul culture.

Always find Cowan slightly irritating but that's possibly just his role on the show. Also heard he's a good guy and a very entertaining speaker.
    Aye, Cowan embarrassed himself suggesting we'd tainted the win. Generally enjoy the show though.