hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    @hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 90+2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did you go today m8? Nah thought not. Pipe down.
    Youre fast becoming the biggest gob***** on the forum, suppose that’s no hard though with the sheer amount and volume of posts from you. Ever felt like piping down yourself?
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Youre fast becoming the biggest gob***** on the forum, suppose that’s no hard though with the sheer amount and volume of posts from you. Ever felt like piping down yourself?
    Will do Sean..(.). The voice of reason has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty Leither View Post
    I thought we had a stadium manager - does the fabric and maintenance of the ground not fall within their remit?
    No we dont...

Quote Originally Posted by 21.05.2016 View Post
    Behind the goals is a great facility that we aren't making the most out of. Get it right and the club could be making a tidy wee sum out of it.
    Can't help but agree. Recent years it's been run into the ground. The crowd I meet up with stopped going a while back. Service had become so bad we just went elsewhere for a few beers before the game. Pity really as always liked putting my beer money into the club.

@hibs.net private member linlithgowhibbie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Famous Fiver View Post
    With Behinf the Goals being shut I headed for the Hibs club at Sunnyside. Got in no problem ( signed in), battalion of bar staff at the ready, £3.50 a pint, a serving hatch for food, tellies working. Place was extremely busy, reminded me of the Wheeltappers club on the telly.

What more do you want?

The Hibs club should put in a tender to run Behind the Goals to show them how it could and should be run.

If they did that they would lose business in the Hibs Club. I agree about the Hibs Club tho' I have been a member since the 1960s and it has never been better run/value, altho' sometimes queue times at bar are long due to the numbers in it nowadays. This is mostly caused by bar staff not turning up!

I reckon the Behind the Goals should be run as a bottle bar only, no waiting 5 mins whilst the Heavy/ Guinness/Best pours. Cash only, £3 bottle Tennants/Bud/Best/Heavy. All that's needed is big fridge to keep it cool before serving it, and sufficient staff to get it sold pronto!

Quote Originally Posted by DarlingtonHibee View Post
    You are a very sad man.

Stalk you, I'd rather put you on ignore.

I'll say it again you know nothing about how the club operates.

Fans not coming to games because of the paintwork ffs...

You keep telling people they don't know how football clubs operate. Come on and enlighten us because you blatantly do.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty Leither View Post
    I thought we had a stadium manager - does the fabric and maintenance of the ground not fall within their remit?
    It's not just about maintenance, its about enhancement, hence getting fan input on ideas and being inclusive. The Working Together Group is a place where all ideas can be discussed and obviously if people can or want to volunteer to do things then this is a good place to do it. No one has asked for money to do any of this as some others have suggested but if volunteers can do some of it then obviously the budget that is in place can stretch further.