hibs.net Messageboard

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Milligan

Milligan had a good game last night. He’s been decent since he came back from Asia.

Will be interesting to see how that midfield two get in against the better sides over the next couple of weeks though.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Heckingbottom called him over a few times for instruction. Think he’s been given a crystal clear idea of what his role is.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

@hibs.net private member FitbaFolkKen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Heckingbottom called him over a few times for instruction. Think he’s been given a crystal clear idea of what his role is.
    Wouldn’t be surprised if he was made captain in the summer if Gray doesn’t renew his deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by FitbaFolkKen View Post
    Wouldn’t be surprised if he was made captain in the summer if Gray doesn’t renew his deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was previously very worried that Gray wouldn't renew knowing that he's too good a player to lose.

Funny how he's been playing every week and playing well since Lennon left, eh?

I'm now confident he'll stay.

It was especially heartening to see him get up and continue after taking a few knocks.

And re Milligan - we need leadership throughout the side, not just a solid captain. At the moment he's leading by example, organising the midfield and taking charge of his part of the park. He's doing very well.

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalmeiras View Post
    Seems like Lenny was at the end of his tether with Flo BUT he did the public calling out too many times. If you’re Flo your probably thinking - it doesn’t matter what I do and btw I’m feeding of scraps of poor quality midfield stuff as a lone striker not suited to my style tho I’m sticking to task.

Wonder if Flo was disheartened by McLaren heading off and lack of game time to reestablish that fruitful partnership.

Calling out in public is a risky strategy would Ferguson have done it? If so it would have been calculated. Not many more levers to pull once you’ve done that
    I don’t disagree re Lennon and Kamberi, or your post in general mate. I was just referring to previous poster’s Bizarre (in my
    View) opinion that any individual mistakes or poor performances should just be forgotten about if we go on to win the game.

Quote Originally Posted by WeeRussell View Post
    I don’t disagree re Lennon and Kamberi, or your post in general mate. I was just referring to previous poster’s Bizarre (in my
    View) opinion that any individual mistakes or poor performances should just be forgotten about if we go on to win the game.
    You've been obsessed about players making mistakes. Have you ever seen a player in a Hibs jersey that doesn't make a mistake in a game?

If that's you basis of judgement, its seriously flawed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sioux View Post
    You've been obsessed about players making mistakes. Have you ever seen a player in a Hibs jersey that doesn't make a mistake in a game?

If that's you basis of judgement, its seriously flawed.
    I’ve been obsessed by what? Genuinely don’t recall commenting on any specific hibs player making a mistake ever on this forum, including this thread. If you could highlight a few of the posts I will hold my hands up and apologise wholeheartedly.

My only point, which I stand by, is individual performances should still be taken into consideration regardless of the team’s result.