hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whittaker away?

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverHibs93 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He doesn’t post on here anymore because of the slaughtering folk get in the rumours thread for funnily enough... posting rumours! So he said on tower where he’s still active.
    Its not as simple as being "slaughtered for posting rumours"

He took the huff because of the Scott Allan stuff he posted at the end of the summer window.

To summarise - he came on the PM board and said that he knew for a fact that the Allan deal was nailed, but that Dempster had pulled it last minute, Scott Allan was raging at us etc. But that he wouldnt go "public" with that, that it would all come out in the media etc etc.

10 minutes later, he posted that detail on the Main Board, cue some radges abusing Dempster on Twitter etc - some pretty nasty stuff.

Me and a few others told him he was irresponsible to do that, especially when it wasnt clear what had happened or even if there was a deal about to happen.

Later still, he came on and said "actually, it wasnt Dempsters doing"..................

So, after telling the world that Dempster was "at fault", her being abused on Twitter, people telling him it was irresponsible - he took the huff and hasnt posted since.

If I read last nights stuff correctly, apparently he posted something on Twitter then deleted it..........................sounding all too familiar?

If you are genuinely ITK, then thats fine, but you need to take some responsibility - and understand there are potential consequences to your online ramblings.

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Regular ForeverHibs93's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xox TopLad xox
    Quote Originally Posted by green day View Post
    Its not as simple as being "slaughtered for posting rumours"

He took the huff because of the Scott Allan stuff he posted at the end of the summer window.

To summarise - he came on the PM board and said that he knew for a fact that the Allan deal was nailed, but that Dempster had pulled it last minute, Scott Allan was raging at us etc. But that he wouldnt go "public" with that, that it would all come out in the media etc etc.

10 minutes later, he posted that detail on the Main Board, cue some radges abusing Dempster on Twitter etc - some pretty nasty stuff.

Me and a few others told him he was irresponsible to do that, especially when it wasnt clear what had happened or even if there was a deal about to happen.

Later still, he came on and said "actually, it wasnt Dempsters doing"..................

So, after telling the world that Dempster was "at fault", her being abused on Twitter, people telling him it was irresponsible - he took the huff and hasnt posted since.

If I read last nights stuff correctly, apparently he posted something on Twitter then deleted it..........................sounding all too familiar?

If you are genuinely ITK, then thats fine, but you need to take some responsibility - and understand there are potential consequences to your online ramblings.
    I was only repeating what I seen on Twitter when someone asked about .net and his postings here.

I don’t know the ins and outs of this particular one but some of the stick folk get for posting roomers is ridiculous, at the end of the day they’re just rumours - some folk go in these gossip threads just to moan about the speculation. Anyway, I’m going off topic.

As I say, I’m just repeating what I seen on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex7zero View Post
    Tommy Wright please
    We should go the whole hog and get Mogadon Miller back.

@hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim Shady View Post
    What if he was right, that Allan was to sign, along with Ryan Christie who had also agreed to come on loan.
    He confessed he had been wrong though.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BobMilne
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonade View Post
    Freddie Whyte
    Cheers pal. Found him

@hibs.net private member
    Back on subject.
    OP suggests rumours that Whittaker is gone too. Absolutely nothing else seems to have come to light so far to say it’s true. Is there any update on this at all? Let’s face it, if it is true it suggests much deeper problems in the first team pool than a change of manager will quickly fix. This has Butcer proportions written all over it.

Oh! And I miss the Cat

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by allmodcons View Post
    What a brutal thread. Show the guy some respect ffs. A bit of humility wouldn't go amiss now and again.
    Agree absolutely brutal chat

First Team Breakthrough
    Past his best as a player , but knows the game , can cover a few positions in our time of need , and I don’t think he was on huge wages , maybe getting the same money for 3 yrs as he was offered for 2 yrs , just benefiting on tax etc,

@hibs.net private member
    He’s not been sacked or suspended

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Whittaker is still far from being a bad player. He gets a ridiculous amount of undeserved stick.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Might end up picking the team tomorrow.

Whitts biggest issue is Lennon playing him week in week out, and suggesting hes the only player that wants to play. He a good experienced cover player. Not a RB at top level.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by scotia44 View Post
    Asks more questions of lennon than whittaker but you keep up the positive approach
    Nae bother

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    Whittaker is still far from being a bad player. He gets a ridiculous amount of undeserved stick.
    Couldn't agree more technically still one of our best players.

Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    Whitts biggest issue is Lennon playing him week in week out, and suggesting hes the only player that wants to play. He a good experienced cover player. Not a RB at top level.
    Fair summary 👍