hibs.net Messageboard

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    @hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Appreciated Tracey, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by traceyhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi Sean,

Been in contact and I keep trying my end also and can’t get in. Unsure why it’s letting some in and not others when we’ve been able to do so previously. I know they are looking into what the issues are. From their end it’s been working and can get into it. Have sent screen shots which are the same as what people are posting here.

Agree a communication should have been put out regarding the ongoing issues and it’s something we should be on top of.

This is in our report also for the board meeting which I’ve committed to updating on here on Wednesday.

Will keep trying to get to the bottom of this current issue also and let you know when it’s rectified.

Thanks and understand why you’re pissed off.

Tracey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Kojock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Albanian Hibs View Post
    Turns out I didn't get full view tickets. £31 x 2 was taken out account then £3 x 2 was put back in. Was supposed to part of the group that got full view tickets but told us we weren't, even though we have been seated together all season.

Total shambles.
    Rather than vent your frustrations on here give Lynn Robertson at the ticket office a call. She deals with the away season ticket. Any time I have had contact with her she has been more than helpful.

@hibs.net private member EH6 Hibby's Avatar
    Are there still tickets available for this? I’m not getting the option of the Celtic game so assuming it’s sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by EH6 Hibby View Post
    Are there still tickets available for this? I’m not getting the option of the Celtic game so assuming it’s sold out.
    No there’s still tickets the website is ****ed which is why we can’t see the option for Celtic tickets
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

@hibs.net private member EH6 Hibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    No there’s still tickets the website is ****ed which is why we can’t see the option for Celtic tickets
    Thanks. Thought I’d ask after reading on here. Are they available at the ticket office or is it phone and online only?

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by EH6 Hibby View Post
    Thanks. Thought I’d ask after reading on here. Are they available at the ticket office or is it phone and online only?
    Still phone and online only. Seems to work for some and not others. Lynn suggested refreshing the page if it comes up with an error message on Chrome but not working on mine. Letting me in on Microsoft Edge only.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Still phone and online only. Seems to work for some and not others. Lynn suggested refreshing the page if it comes up with an error message on Chrome but not working on mine. Letting me in on Microsoft Edge only.

Logged in on my phone, can get on, but it’s so so slow

Quote Originally Posted by Kojock View Post
    Rather than vent your frustrations on here give Lynn Robertson at the ticket office a call. She deals with the away season ticket. Any time I have had contact with her she has been more than helpful.
    We have emailed her. Says my 2 ast were never part of my friends group. But we were, my friend sorted this out months ago.

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    Just got two tickets. Thought they'd be long gone.

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Is there any update on what was discussed at the board meeting where Tracy was going to raise the complaints of many fans who once again were inconvenienced by the e-ticketing facility? I accept that there may have been certain other items on the agenda to chew over at the meeting..., but hopefully this important issue concerning fans was given some airtime.

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    Is there any update on what was discussed at the board meeting where Tracy was going to raise the complaints of many fans who once again were inconvenienced by the e-ticketing facility? I accept that there may have been certain other items on the agenda to chew over at the meeting..., but hopefully this important issue concerning fans was given some airtime.
    We were promised a report back today and whilst, as you say, there may have been more pressing matters or indeed the meeting may not have even happened, is it too much to expect a quick post to say as much?
    Last edited by Frazerbob; 31-01-2019 at 08:22 AM.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Can't believe this has not sold out yet, put it on general sale Hibs.
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

No because the Board Meeting isn't until Tuesday 29th January. I said yesterday I would update on the Wednesday following the board meeting.
    Bump

First Team Breakthrough
    Hi All,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you all. There are currently still issues with the ticketing site and trying to get to the bottom of them also.

We spoke about the issues at the Working Together meeting as well and looking to get the minutes out on the website moving forward so you will see that on there also. This was also on our board paper and discussed at the board meeting.

Communication we all felt should have been made regarding the issues for the Celtic game so apologies that was not done. The current system works well until there is a high demand game as we all know and then it seems to fall below the standard the club would like to ensure the experience is better for Supporters.

One of Ticketmasters servers went down on the day of the Celtic sale which in turn caused you not to be able to get online. As I said before there still seems to be some issues and supporters are struggling to purchase their seats for the Raith game now.

We are still under contract with Ticketmaster and when up we will be putting it out to tender with a list of requirements from the club to ensure we get the best provider to match what we need from the system.

We will update re the current ticketing issue as soon as possible

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar
    Hi All,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you all. There are currently still issues with the ticketing site and trying to get to the bottom of them also.

We spoke about the issues at the Working Together meeting as well and looking to get the minutes out on the website moving forward so you will see that on there also. This was also on our board paper and discussed at the board meeting.

Communication we all felt should have been made regarding the issues for the Celtic game so apologies that was not done. The current system works well until there is a high demand game as we all know and then it seems to fall below the standard the club would like to ensure the experience is better for Supporters.

One of Ticketmasters servers went down on the day of the Celtic sale which in turn caused you not to be able to get online. As I said before there still seems to be some issues and supporters are struggling to purchase their seats for the Raith game now.

We are still under contract with Ticketmaster and when up we will be putting it out to tender with a list of requirements from the club to ensure we get the best provider to match what we need from the system.

We will update re the current ticketing issue as soon as possible

I’m sorry Tracey but this is nonsense. The site has been unusable ever since the tickets went on sale, not just during high demand. There are still Celtic tickets available and fans were reporting the same issues at 2am in the morning. Are you telling us that demand was too high then?

Please see my other thread for full details on my and other fans experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by Frazerbob View Post
    I’m sorry Tracey but this is nonsense. The site has been unusable ever since the tickets went on sale, not just during high demand. There are still Celtic tickets available and fans were reporting the same issues at 2am in the morning. Are you telling us that demand was too high then?

Yep, With all due respect Tracey it's not good enough as people can still not log in even now, what about the Celtic tickets only being over the internet (Not working for everybody) or over the phone (Costing an arm and a leg coupled with a booking fee because said online system isn't working) oh and they are only selling them to season ticket holders even now after over a week?

All fans (Or are they just customers) should have refunds at the very least of the booking fees that should have never been charged in the first place.
    Last edited by Steven79; 01-02-2019 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    Can't believe this has not sold out yet, put it on general sale Hibs.

From their latest news on HERE, it looks like they're considering that.

Makes sense if they do.

Thanks for reporting back Tracy. Have the club taken Ticketmaster to task over the recent breakdown of the system and service that we are bound to? Last weeks debacle with Celtic tickets was far from a one off and fans have experienced problems on numerous occasions over the last few years with in demand games, and in that time the club has specifically requested supporters to use the online facility to prevent unnecessary queuing at the ticket office.
    The problems encountered for the Raith cup tie could impact quite severely on the attendance as fans eventually grow weary of the problems and just opt to give the game a miss.
    Sounds like not a lot can be done until contract is up, But I’d hope our complaints are being forward on to the CEO and to Ticketmaster.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Frazerbob View Post

I know that and all these are being sent over to Ticketmaster to show all the issues Supporters have faced because it’s unacceptable. Your thread is most helpful.

If anyone wishes to email me their experience of trying to get tickets for the Celtic game in particular that would be great.

Also anyone who has had to call the ticket line because the system was down would appreciate you putting that in an email to me.

Many thanks

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    Thanks for reporting back Tracy. Have the club taken Ticketmaster to task over the recent breakdown of the system and service that we are bound to? Last weeks debacle with Celtic tickets was far from a one off and fans have experienced problems on numerous occasions over the last few years with in demand games, and in that time the club has specifically requested supporters to use the online facility to prevent unnecessary queuing at the ticket office.
    The problems encountered for the Raith cup tie could impact quite severely on the attendance as fans eventually grow weary of the problems and just opt to give the game a miss.
    Sounds like not a lot can be done until contract is up, But I’d hope our complaints are being forward on to the CEO and to Ticketmaster.
    Yes they have and we are currently dealing with the issues directly with them to sort this. It’s not acceptable at all. I am being copied in all the communications with them also.

First Team Breakthrough
    I know that and all these are being sent over to Ticketmaster to show all the issues Supporters have faced because it’s unacceptable. Your thread is most helpful.

If anyone wishes to email me their experience of trying to get tickets for the Celtic game in particular that would be great.

Also anyone who has had to call the ticket line because the system was down would appreciate you putting that in an email to me.

Many thanks

Just in case anyone needs email it’s:

tsmith@hibernianfc.co.uk

Just in case anyone needs email it’s:

tsmith@hibernianfc.co.uk

Thanks Tracey I’ll send an email over in due course

Hibs have put it to general sale (on the database now): https://twitter.com/HibernianFC/stat...89335591632896

The current system works well until there is a high demand game as we all know
    Having it work only some of the time means it doesn’t work. The system is not fit for purpose, and the club needs to be taking Ticketmaster to task on this as a matter of urgency. Surely there are some minimum service level agreements built into the deal, and the fact that people are still having problems accessing it many days after means those SLAs can’t be being met?

I know it’s not your fault, but something needs done. It does feel that it’s just lip service that’s being paid to this.....if Hibs truly wanted it sorted, it would be sorted by now.