hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Bought mine on the phone but this is just a shambles. Bring back loyalty points, ASAP.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar
    I got through on the phone but the guy couldn’t find people on my network to allocate the tickets. I’ve bought them all tickets dozens of times in the past. They also had my old address despite me updating it and them sending out my ST to my new address. Then I got cut off. Jokeshop.

Quote Originally Posted by HFCEighteen75 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bought mine on the phone but this is just a shambles. Bring back loyalty points, ASAP.
    I can't see the loyalty points coming back and if that is the case, then I think the online system has to be a bit better than it is. It shouldn't be difficult to sell 3-400 tickets.

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 3pm View Post
    I can't see the loyalty points coming back and if that is the case, then I think the online system has to be a bit better than it is. It shouldn't be difficult to sell 3-400 tickets.
    A bit better?

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 3pm View Post
    If they haven't changed it despite years of complaints then they never will.

Remind me, what made Dempster so completely and utterly opposed to loyalty points (or the implementation of any alternative system) in the first place? It surely can't be fan opposition - the current system is universally unpopular, way more so than loyalty points. What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Diclonius View Post
    If they haven't changed it despite years of complaints then they never will.

Remind me, what made Dempster so completely and utterly opposed to loyalty points (or the implementation of any alternative system) in the first place? It surely can't be fan opposition - the current system is universally unpopular, way more so than loyalty points. What happened?
    From what I gather, and I might not be 100% right, when we had fewer season ticket holders (ie before we won the cup), a handful of fans told Dempster they wouldn't be buying their season tickets unless loyalty points were scrapped, and she complied.

Basically, the moral is, sway to the ones who will actually withdraw their support if they don't get their way, because the ones who are getting shafted by the lack of Loyalty Points now will still give their money to Hibs whatever the circumstances.

Hibs don’t get anything out of it so they don’t really care.

Fast forward a few weeks/months and the same thing will be happening again. And it’ll keep happening.

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Got pretty much straight through on phone and sorted, but it’s an extra £1.50 booking fee. Worth a try if toiling online.

@hibs.net private member Kojock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    Got pretty much straight through on phone and sorted, but it’s an extra £1.50 booking fee. Worth a try if toiling online.
    Plus £30 for the phone call lol

Petrie increasing the transfer budget £1.50 at a time, what a businessman he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kojock View Post
    Plus £30 for the phone call lol
    Worked out at 42p so not too drastic

Only getting seats in row AA, assuming that's right in front of the pillar?

First Team Breakthrough
    Spoke with ticket office and there are currently technical issues which are being worked on. Phone unfortunately is the best way to get a ticket at present

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And site is down again...

Quote Originally Posted by Diclonius View Post
    Only getting seats in row AA, assuming that's right in front of the pillar?
    If they're in front of the pliiar they will be fine, it's the ones behind the pillar that are the problem lol

Quote Originally Posted by traceyhibs View Post
    Spoke with ticket office and there are currently technical issues which are being worked on. Phone unfortunately is the best way to get a ticket at present

“Technical issues” which only surface when demand is high. The current ticketing arrangements are quite simply not fit for purpose, and haven’t been since the abolition of Loyalty Points.

Quote Originally Posted by HFCEighteen75 View Post
    From what I gather, and I might not be 100% right, when we had fewer season ticket holders (ie before we won the cup), a handful of fans told Dempster they wouldn't be buying their season tickets unless loyalty points were scrapped, and she complied.

Basically, the moral is, sway to the ones who will actually withdraw their support if they don't get their way, because the ones who are getting shafted by the lack of Loyalty Points now will still give their money to Hibs whatever the circumstances.
    A group of STs should band together and tell Dempster they won't renew their STs unless "technical issues" with the website are permanently fixed. Seems to be the only way to get things done.

So more than 5 people tried to log on and it crashed? I may just log on at half 12 when tickets for Tynecastle go on sale and save myself half an hour of agro....

This is like groundhog day, every time there is limited tickets the same complaints come to the fore LD promises to fix things but lo and behold were back where we started.

This is not a dig at you Tracey as I realise you are only the messenger.
    Last edited by Kojock; 23-01-2019 at 01:11 PM.

Got 2 over the phone - took 10 minutes - no availability for 2 seats together- had to get individuals.

That's it - fed up - going on the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibees3_Sevco2 View Post
    Got 2 over the phone - took 10 minutes - no availability for 2 seats together- had to get individuals.
    Same for me. 4 tickets all bought individually on the phone. But all in a vertical line hahaha

They should forgo the booking fee when it's their fault you can't book on line.

Quote Originally Posted by franck sauzee View Post
    Same for me. 4 tickets all bought individually on the phone. But all in a vertical line hahaha
    You can start the Omeonga conga then.

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Farce. As per usual
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

First Team Breakthrough
    This is like groundhog day, every time there is limited tickets the same complaints come to the fore LD promises to fix things but lo and behold were back where we started.

This is not a dig at you Tracey as I realise you are only the messenger.
    I know and don’t worry don’t take it personally. Today is just down to technical reasons which won’t let you purchase at all online.

The ticketing group that met also raised issues with the system. It’s something the club are looking at which I know doesn’t help when you can’t get in or chucked out the system.

The latest is that I can't buy tickets next to each other over the phone because of a "technical issue". Why is there always a "technical issue" when there is a high demand for tickets?

I know and don’t worry don’t take it personally. Today is just down to technical reasons which won’t let you purchase at all online.

The ticketing group that met also raised issues with the system. It’s something the club are looking at which I know doesn’t help when you can’t get in or chucked out the system.

The club have been well aware of the ticketing problems, the tannoy system, the catering etc for at least the past two years however nothing has changed. They put you guys out there to take the flak that they should be getting.

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    It’s not even letting me get passed the login page, can’t even get to the point of the ‘circle of death’
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

The club have been well aware of the ticketing problems, the tannoy system, the catering etc for at least the past two years however nothing has changed. They put you guys out there to take the flak that they should be getting.

There seems to have been a real lack of dialogue and awareness from the board (and I include Dempster in that) on these issues since we started selling a high volume of STs - like they know that we'll keep coming regardless and therefore don't care.