hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Agyepong

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    The boy is chocolate and will be lucky to pull on a Hibs strip a couple of more times. Need better. Someone who can run without snapping a hammy would be a start. Talent is of no use sitting in the stand.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Agyepong away at Dundee to make it 3-0

Well worth keeping if he’s fit

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlex View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The boy is chocolate and will be lucky to pull on a Hibs strip a couple of more times. Need better. Someone who can run without snapping a hammy would be a start. Talent is of no use sitting in the stand.
    Maybe City are thinking the same and are paying us good money to put their asset to the test for the next few months to inform their decision on whether to release him or not. We don't know if he's free, if we're paying them or if, like I say, they're paying us. No point emptying him for the sake of it, he's showed he's got talent when fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe City are thinking the same and are paying us good money to put their asset to the test for the next few months to inform their decision on whether to release him or not. We don't know if he's free, if we're paying them or if, like I say, they're paying us. No point emptying him for the sake of it, he's showed he's got talent when fit.
    Has only started 1 game for Hibs.
    I suspect we wanted to return him and a compromise has been agreed with regard to the loan fee.
    Possibly no fee payable if he is not fit or some other variation on the same theme.