hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalmeiras View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Geniune question as it appears to have been lost in the cross fire - has he or has he not been injured?
    He got a back injury in September so has been recovering and getting up to speed again.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    Five days away from the Christmas and here we are on .net with more negative crap. What's that? Just starting an honest debate you say? Ok then......

Gies peace FFS....
    Dummy Tit Alert !

Left by mutual consent!
    I'd punt the following -

Nelom
    Mavrias
    Agyepong

I'd keep the rest UNLESS we make some quality signings. If we do I'm punting McLaren, Shaw out on loan, Laidlaw and Hyndman

Mavrias, out of contract in January - Gone
    Hyndmann, loan up in January - loan will be extended unless we can get someone else of quality into the midfield
    MacLaren, will be costing us a pretty penny and won't be back until February - we will probably try to jettison him if we can a good striker in. I suspect we won't be able to so he will stay till summer.
    Angypong, sadly looks like he will be continually injured. Gone

Other folk have mentioned Nelom: he has a contract until the summer so will sit tight unless he gets a decent offer from elsewhere.

Laidlaw, out of contract in the summer, if we are not offering him another contract he will be keen to move onto a permanent contract elsewhere in January.

Ambrose, out of contract in the summer, I trust we are already trying to get him to sign a new deal.

Bogdan, on loan till the summer, as per Ambrose I hope we are sounding him out about a pre contract.

McGregor, out of contract in the summer, sadly i think injuries have caught up with him and he will go.

Gray, needs to be playing regularly in the second half of the season, otherwise a new contract may not be forthcoming if Lennon decides his injury record is unlikely to improve.

Lots of work for the club to be getting on with between now and next season.
    Last edited by CMurdoch; 20-12-2018 at 10:58 PM.

The bottom line is that we hopefully won't have any more injuries going into the derby.

I don't understand why so many are wanting rid of Hyndman rather than trying to extend his loan. In the period he was out injured we didn't win a single game and since his return we've won 2 and drawn 1 from 3 games.

@hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by samcrowe View Post
    I don't understand why so many are wanting rid of Hyndman rather than trying to extend his loan. In the period he was out injured we didn't win a single game and since his return we've won 2 and drawn 1 from 3 games.
    I would definitely want to keep him. Very good player.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Estupendo View Post
    He got a back injury in September so has been recovering and getting up to speed again.

By sitting on the bench not playing?
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

Quote Originally Posted by samcrowe View Post

He's the only midfielder we have at the minute who wants to run at people and a bit of drive from the midfield. But it it was a choice between Allan and Hyndman I would send Hyndman back. Hopefully we keep him and get Allan.

Quote Originally Posted by we are hibs View Post
    He's the only midfielder we have at the minute who wants to run at people and a bit of drive from the midfield. But it it was a choice between Allan and Hyndman I would send Hyndman back. Hopefully we keep him and get Allan.
    I agree with Allan being the better player. They are both very similar so would be a waste of time having them both possibly. Only issue would be Hyndman is playing very well but Allan hasn't played since he last played for us. It could take him time to get up to speed or he could hit the ground running like he done last time

First Team Breakthrough
    Five days away from the Christmas and here we are on .net with more negative crap. What's that? Just starting an honest debate you say? Ok then......

Gies peace FFS....

If if you don’t like the thread just don’t view it... I think it’s a great thread and as someone else said it defo gonna happen

Would be great if we can get a few in to be able to let go a few others as well... right back springs to mind instantly

Gies peace FFS....
    Coming up for the January transfer opening and the fact there are a few under performing and loan player injuries nothing wrong with the discussion.
    Gies peace FFS

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanyman View Post
    I'd punt the following -

Nelom
    Mavrias
    Agyepong

I'd keep the rest UNLESS we make some quality signings. If we do I'm punting McLaren, Shaw out on loan, Laidlaw and Hyndman
    There's not a chance we are signing 3 or 4 strikers so no way will both Shaw and Maclaren leave in January, possibly Maclaren as he may want more game time

I can't believe we're talking about Shaw going out on loan. No chance that's happening when he's developing with us

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by franck sauzee View Post
    I can't believe we're talking about Shaw going out on loan. No chance that's happening when he's developing with us
    If we sign a couple of decent strikers he won't get many games though. I don't think he will go though

Shaw did well at start of season think he will be a great asset for Hibs

@hibs.net private member CraigHibee's Avatar
    I don't think mclaren is fully fit at the moment, we know he is a player and I'm hoping he get his fitness levels back again as he can find the net

Quote Originally Posted by allant1981 View Post
    If we sign a couple of decent strikers he won't get many games though. I don't think he will go though
    Realistically we could sign 1 striker better than Shaw (at the moment), but not two. He can still contribute to our season.