hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hart RIP View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wasn’t it CT that failed to send McCracken off in the play offs after he felled James Keatings. The law at time was quite clear that it had to be a red yet he didn’t even issue a yellow. We’d have gone 2-1 up against 10 men and could potentially have gone up a year early.
    I seem to recall Howard Webb couldn’t believe what he had seen. Worst decision than the Hamden penalty.
    He might have been ok in games that didn’t matter but he’s shafted us twice in massive games.
    Yes in the second leg. first leg there was an even bigger injustice that was blatant cheating from the referee when he said he didn't see the falkirk player handle the ball about 3 times despite looking right at it.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    Thomson better be on the end of a truckload of abuse to make sure he doesn't get any ideas the hearts ****.

Left by mutual consent! Fife-Hibee's Avatar
    It’s staggering how many people have memories of a gold fish on here! He’s a grade A arse piece! Should have been done in after that final!

He likes to be centre of attention too much. Arrogant too.

Quote Originally Posted by houstonhibbee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    By a different referee.....
    Which one? My memory must be gone, I was at both games and was sure it was him on both occasions lol. Apologies if not. It was 100% him at the Falkirk game. I’ll double check the county game now. Definitely Thomson at the County game also.