hibs.net Messageboard

View from section 15

Anybody have a season ticket or sat in this section and if so what's the view like? It's the block in the West Stand upper that's next to the Famous Five.

Thinking about getting a season ticket in either that section or section 38 in the east for next season.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Steven79 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anybody have a season ticket or sat in this section and if so what's the view like? It's the block in the West Stand upper that's next to the Famous Five.

Thinking about getting a season ticket in either that section or section 38 in the east for next season.
    I've sat there previously and the view is ok. Depending on how far north you go though it does get to the stage where you can't see much behind the goal line or any of the FF.

Quote Originally Posted by Onceinawhile View Post
    I've sat there previously and the view is ok. Depending on how far north you go though it does get to the stage where you can't see much behind the goal line or any of the FF.
    So down at the front would be a decent view if we couldn't get moved?

So down at the front would be a decent view if we couldn't get moved?

I think the nearer you can get to the halfway line is always the best.

If you're in Section 15, the best you can do is get the nearest seat to the stairs.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Onceinawhile View Post
    Yep, had a season ticket there last season and was in the very end seat towards the FF. Couldn't see the corner flag on the East stand side and could only see a foot or so over the goal line. It's okay if you don't mind moving a little to the right now and again.

@hibs.net private member
    Sure that you will be able to go and have a look if you ask the ticket office.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar

Stay away from the low numbers if you want to see the away end, the end of that section is seat 41. I would try and go no lower than seat 30 in that section. You don’t want to be in 1-10 that’s for sure.