hibs.net Messageboard

Leith Links - £70,000 Now Raised

I just wanted to let everyone know that we've now raised £70,000 since June 2013 and this amounts to 912 Kicks for Kids season tickets, which is a remarkable achievement. I can't thank you all enough for donating and/or supporting the fund as none of it would have been possible without our wonderful fans.

Because of your generosity, many more children have been welcomed into our family and from the thank you letters received, they have enjoyed going to the games plus many new friendships have been formed. In some cases, fathers and their children have been reunited also and the feedback received from the groups who use the tickets has been wonderful to read.

So Merry Christmas to all of my fellow Hibbies, thanks again for helping to welcome more children into our support, and bring on the Jambos on the 29th

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member BSEJVT's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FranckSuzy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just wanted to let everyone know that we've now raised £70,000 since June 2013 and this amounts to 912 Kicks for Kids season tickets, which is a remarkable achievement. I can't thank you all enough for donating and/or supporting the fund as none of it would have been possible without our wonderful fans.

Because of your generosity, many more children have been welcomed into our family and from the thank you letters received, they have enjoyed going to the games plus many new friendships have been formed. In some cases, fathers and their children have been reunited also and the feedback received from the groups who use the tickets has been wonderful to read.

So Merry Christmas to all of my fellow Hibbies, thanks again for helping to welcome more children into our support, and bring on the Jambos on the 29th
    I think if anyone deserves thanks its you for taking this up and making it the success it is.

I cant imagine the time that you have devoted to it but I am sure that you must take a lot of pleasure and satisfaction from your achievements.

I am happy to have helped in a very very small way by my meagre donations.

@hibs.net private member offshorehibby's Avatar
    A bit of Christmas cheer, great news and a big thanks to all involved. Keep up the great work.
    TOP CASH BACK
    The easy way to make money

From our Facebook page:

I’d like to thank you personally for doing this for our local kids to enjoy. Our group have benefited from this for years. It’s lovely to see both mothers & fathers spending quality time with their kids making lasting memories at Easter road 😍
    So a massive thank you from st. Ninians youth club and Craigentinny community centre. Merry Xmas 💚💚

@hibs.net private member TrinityHibs's Avatar
    Always my favourite thread.

Quote Originally Posted by BSEJVT View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think if anyone deserves thanks its you for taking this up and making it the success it is.

I cant imagine the time that you have devoted to it but I am sure that you must take a lot of pleasure and satisfaction from your achievements.

I am happy to have helped in a very very small way by my meagre donations.
    Seconded.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Stunning stuff, S. Keep up the good work
    This is how it feels

Well done