This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Remember to release your seats!!
    How do i do this?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by green day View Post
    How do i do this?
    Log on, click on your name top right, then go to the Ticketing option and then manage tickets
    Click on the game, then ticket actions

Quote Originally Posted by Jones28 View Post
    Remember to release your seats!!

I did, they've already been re-sold :-)

I'm surprised at how little we've sold in the south so far, bit disappointing.

Anyone looking for last minute tickets remember that you can choose to get the tickets emailed to you, and then scan the ticket pdf on your phone at the turnstile. Just remember to turn the screen brightness right up so that the scanner can make out the barcode easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Franck View Post
    I'm surprised at how little we've sold in the south so far, bit disappointing.

Anyone looking for last minute tickets remember that you can choose to get the tickets emailed to you, and then scan the ticket pdf on your phone at the turnstile. Just remember to turn the screen brightness right up so that the scanner can make out the barcode easily.

Yeah, I still think they chose the wrong game to try this (bad run of form, on TV, etc), but I'm surprised we haven't at least sold out section 26 so far.

Hopefully we get a decent display and half decent result and sell a bit more for the Der Hun game

Would love to see the day we can sell out Easter Road every week ourselves but the reality is were not there and it's about time some people at the Club realised this.
    For me wrong decision to give Celtic and Rangers only circa 50% of the south stand. This is lost revenue from guaranteed sales that could help get players in the January window.
    Club needs to generate cash to further improve the squad.

I'd hoped from the League Cup Semi v Celtic the other year and the 1,000's of empty seats that will have resulted in lost revenue for Hibs that lessons would heave been learned. Bit obviously not!

Does it not make sense to give Celtic/Rangers the full south stand (take maximum cash) and then encourage Hibs fans who are not attending these matches to recycle their tickets back through the Club for other Hibs Fans to purchase, creating even more revenue if the ticket sells. Once home sections sell out properly encourage people to do this through some sort of incentive. Maybe have a credit they could use against their next season ticket if their ticket sells - if the ticket doesn't sell then no credit. Even if it's only a token discount maybe £2 on kids and £5 on Adults Club, but Season Ticket Holder would at least get something back if their seat resells. If other Clubs can do this then why not us?

Instead tomorrow and again v Rangers midweek, I expect we'll be looking at empty seats in the South Stand but also empty seats in East, West and North Stands where Season Ticket Holders can't attend and are not being properly encouraged to make their tickets available for other supporters.

Poor business decision for me.

Left by mutual consent!
    Whatever the actual tickets sold it was a decent attempt from the board to try to maximise home sales.

It was a valiant attempt and if results had gone our way recently then it may have prospered.

Good on the board for trying.

Attendances are still very positive and long may they continue upwards.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

@hibs.net private member Bristolhibby's Avatar
    It will be worth it when we take 3 points today!

J

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Log on, click on your name top right, then go to the Ticketing option and then manage tickets
    Click on the game, then ticket actions
    Didn't work, offered option to sell ticket on ticket exchange (no idea what that is) but, regardless, it didn't work.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by green day View Post
    Didn't work, offered option to sell ticket on ticket exchange (no idea what that is) but, regardless, it didn't work.
    Ok, maybe we just offer it for sold out games

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Ok, maybe we just offer it for sold out games
    It will be available for the derby i would imagine. (If they ever go on sale)

Left by mutual consent!
    Good idea, unfortunately the wrong time to do it.

If it had been during our run last season after January we would have sold it out no problem, given the run we are currently on it's been a good effort to sell out the other 3 stands.

If we win today we will probably sell out the south against rangers.