Quote Originally Posted by Milkinho View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Accepted!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    👍🏻 Thanks pumpkin

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Trips View Post
    I could ask Neil 100 questions about Hibs then ask him 1 about Celtic game at weekend be a shame if only showed that answer and not 100 others.
    Couldn’t he say he’s not there to talk about Celtic?

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by 90+2 View Post
    No, we are playing them so it's fair enough. Has Brenda Rodgers mentioned Hibs do we know?

Why couldn't you have said instead of "talking about Celtic" have said "Sky have only showed what appears to be a small part of a longer piece in which ne mentions our next opponents Celtic"

Elephant Stone
    Left by mutual consent!
    I've heard him say that several times.

Why does it bother you anyway? The press are free to ask whatever they want, I don't think Lennon spending a few minutes answering their questions is going to take any time away from preparing for the match. If you want pure Hibs chat then stick to Hibs TV, the national press can ask what they want. Like I say, Lennon has said he doesn't want to talk about Celtic to the press before on numerous occasions anyway so I really don't know why you're upset, again.
    Last edited by Elephant Stone; 12-12-2018 at 08:18 PM.

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JeMeSouviens View Post
    - ?? post was nice
    - replies below say Sky did focus on Celtc (surprise!)
    - shut the **** up!
    Really?

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lago View Post
    I wonder how many Hibs supporter's are enthusiastic about Sunday ?
    Guessing you're dreading it?

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elephant Stone View Post
    I've heard him say that several times.

Why does it bother you anyway? The press are free to ask whatever they want, I don't think Lennon spending a few minutes answering their questions is going to take any time away from preparing for the match. If you want pure Hibs chat then stick to Hibs TV, the national press can ask what they want. Like I say, Lennon has said he doesn't want to talk about Celtic to the press before on numerous occasions anyway so I really don't know why you're upset, again.
    To be honest it bothers me the first time our manager talks to any press in yonks is about Celtic which was sadly predictable.

Elephant Stone
    Left by mutual consent!
    To be honest it bothers me the first time our manager talks to any press in yonks is about Celtic which was sadly predictable.
    Very predicable considering they're our next opponents.

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    Weird comment.
    Laughable in fact.

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by One Day Soon View Post
    Laughable in fact.
    Can I add bizarre to weird and laughable please?

Man. You really hate our manager. Weird.

The irony is that all you seem to talk about on this thread is Celtic.
    Last edited by SquashedFrogg; 12-12-2018 at 09:23 PM.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by SquashedFrogg View Post
    Man. You really hate our manager. Weird.

The irony is that all you seem to talk about on this thread is Celtic.
    Why would I hate our manager? 😂😂. Everyone has to hate Neil Lennon if they have a difference of opinion? We are Hibernian FC by the way. I care about how our club is treated and I don’t hate anyone, especially not our manager but if I don’t think our manager is committed to our club coated over with a win against Hamilton I’ll say it.

Only manager over genuinely hated by the way was the GJP. For his lies and the mess he left our club in.

Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    No more so than he has done this season when praising the jobs McInnes, Clarke and even Levein have done in build up to games against Aberdeen, Killie and Hearts. It's about being respectful to your opponents. I also think he is just being honest, Celtic are a terrific side and if we are to beat them then we are relying on them having an off day and we will need to be at our best.

I am conscious i'm possibly being a bit of a hypocrite just now as i was jumping up and down about him last week but i really do think if you're seeing a lack of enthusiasm there from Lennon in that interview then i personally think you're looking for something that just isn't there.
    👍

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Why would I hate our manager? 😂😂. Everyone has to hate Neil Lennon if they have a difference of opinion? We are Hibernian FC by the way. I care about how our club is treated and I don’t hate anyone, especially not our manager but if I don’t think our manager is committed to our club coated over with a win against Hamilton I’ll say it.

Only manager over genuinely hated by the way was the GJP. For his lies and the mess he left our club in.
    OK! I’ll go for it who was GJP? Remind me.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by BILLYHIBS View Post
    OK! I’ll go for it who was GJP? Remind me.
    Ginger and Judas and currently Scotland manager. P was prick.

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Ginger and Judas and currently Scotland manager. P was prick.
    I hear ye! 😁⚽️🇳🇬👍🏾🏆
    Last edited by BILLYHIBS; 12-12-2018 at 11:19 PM.

aye, instead of coating over Hamilton, would have been better to lose that one

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by monktonharp View Post
    aye, instead of coating over Hamilton, would have been better to lose that one
    Who said that? 4 points in the next week would be incredible.

Ever dawn on any armchair managers and psychologists that Lenny might care too much?
    He is a winner and is as frustrated as the best (or worst) of us, is it not possible that he is gutted about the latest run of form and results?
    The injuries and the stop start nature of the last couple of months hasn't helped. Throw on top of that all the racist abuse and all the crap that came with it. Threats off and actual violence against him. The man has been brave enough to talk openly about his own demons, is it any wonder he's been keeping a low profile and only now talking again but in a calm and measured manner. Pretty smart if you ask me.
    Then for good measure, he is the person who actually has to find the solution, unlike the phantom experts on here.
    He should have our 100% backing. Not the snide backbiting and lack of support afforded by some.
    He has given us that most elusive of products, effective football with a bit of style. We've hit a bad patch (that he himself predicted could happen, months ago when things were going well) and some take a hissy fit and want rid!!
    We're lucky to have the guy. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs a lie doon in a rubber room.

One Neil Lennon.

@hibs.net private member AgentDaleCooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sadtom View Post
    Ever dawn on any armchair managers and psychologists that Lenny might care too much?
    He is a winner and is as frustrated as the best (or worst) of us, is it not possible that he is gutted about the latest run of form and results?
    The injuries and the stop start nature of the last couple of months hasn't helped. Throw on top of that all the racist abuse and all the crap that came with it. Threats off and actual violence against him. The man has been brave enough to talk openly about his own demons, is it any wonder he's been keeping a low profile and only now talking again but in a calm and measured manner. Pretty smart if you ask me.
    Then for good measure, he is the person who actually has to find the solution, unlike the phantom experts on here.
    He should have our 100% backing. Not the snide backbiting and lack of support afforded by some.
    He has given us that most elusive of products, effective football with a bit of style. We've hit a bad patch (that he himself predicted could happen, months ago when things were going well) and some take a hissy fit and want rid!!
    We're lucky to have the guy. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs a lie doon in a rubber room.

One Neil Lennon.

First Team Regular NthCarolinaHibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sadtom View Post

One Neil Lennon.
    Well said, that man 👍

Looks like some don't understand how TV/Newsrooms work, how it's edited to suit their target audience, how headlines come from sub-editors who care little about the content. They just want to see what they want to see and will argue from the most awkward positions because they can't stand to be wrong. Nothing personal in pointing that out.

@hibs.net private member Alex Trager's Avatar
    Complete lack of enthusiasm when talking about us.
    Hahaha. Wow. Where was the change in his tone or expression?

Left by mutual consent!
    Gray added: “We know what a test Celtic are going to be. They have dominated Scottish football for years and Sunday will be tough — but I also know that, coming to Easter Road, they’ll be in for a game"

David Gray going on about Celtic , thats him and Lennon now its a disgrace so it is. The way the words were printed it would appear Gray wasn't that enthusiastic about it all.

Thanks sadtom. Who needs a feel-good factor when you can have hibs.net?

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Trips View Post
    Gray added: “We know what a test Celtic are going to be. They have dominated Scottish football for years and Sunday will be tough — but I also know that, coming to Easter Road, they’ll be in for a game"

David Gray going on about Celtic , thats him and Lennon now its a disgrace so it is. The way the words were printed it would appear Gray wasn't that enthusiastic about it all.
    Gray is an erse, take his knighthood away now.

@hibs.net private member
    Little story about GJP. My mum was down at Easter Road getting me a ticket for some game I was flying back out of Iraq for. It was absolutely pouring down and he was in the ticket office and he overed my mum a lift up the road as she was soaking.

She never knew he was as she has no interest in football but he drove her up to her door. Only found out it was him when she seen him talking on the TV and told my dad.

GGTTH

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    Gray is an erse, take his knighthood away now.
    Celtic fans must really hate LG seeing as he didnt celebrate and showed little enthusiasm when he did against us. I am hearing I cannot confirm but NL went into a shop and may not have held door open for person behind. As I said all unconfirmed hopefully not true.

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Lennon back on media duties today. I know not everyone was bothered by it but i personally think it's good news he's back doing this kind of thing.

Boyle a major doubt for Sunday though.
    Last edited by bingo70; 14-12-2018 at 12:16 PM.